PDA

Просмотр полной версии : -ReinForce Alert - worldwide discussion

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Wildcat
03-06-2017, 16:32
I think you are right, it must be the filter.

I will try to make a mission with many civilian type boats and test which ones cause the crash.

Kendricks
04-06-2017, 15:08
What I noticed, cycling through the filter has one "spot" where it hangs for me a moment and stutters, but it goes back to normal after 1-2 seconds. I'd assume this is where others crash.
Not very helpful I guess, but all I can add.

Wildcat
04-06-2017, 20:53
The Cargo ship (Club) seems to cause the crash, as well as regular cargo ship.

There may be some other problem ships, but I don't know yet.

Try this mission and take a photo of the northernmost Club Cargoship, then use stadimeter, it will crash in the Kilo and 688i

Here is simple crash debug info on my machine:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: dangerouswaters.exe
Application Version: 0.1.0.4
Application Timestamp: 45b1069b
Fault Module Name: dangerouswaters.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.1.0.4
Fault Module Timestamp: 45b1069b
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000ca270
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 62eb
Additional Information 2: 62eb03491d77b04b594cf0c7c6f4cf44
Additional Information 3: d384
Additional Information 4: d384047d8b41e1922377eb9797af0438

pepe
04-06-2017, 21:25
i haven't CTD

http://i.imgur.com/an6PY7B.jpg

..but sometimes marking by periscope causes CTD

CrazyIvan
05-06-2017, 01:09
I do not get a stop even on this file. In my system, everything works fine. Initially, there was marking with a periscope, then a photo and a transition to a stadometer.

Then I dropped the contact (CTRL + D), and again labeled his periscope, took pictures (photo). There is no stop. :52:

CrazyIvan
05-06-2017, 01:16
TO: Pepe

Range 62 km ???

How is this possible ? Even if you sweep the picture up and down, you will never get this distance.

pepe
05-06-2017, 02:26
I didn't notice that :52:

Screen was made only for checking CTD from description.

Personnaly i don't use this method for ranging.

Wildcat
05-06-2017, 12:55
Very, very strange.

I ran my crashtest mission again right now, and this time it did not crash. I can't understand what is going on. There must be some changing variable which causes this problem.

I searched for the debug information on this forum, and found a post from 2010 where somebody had the same problem with the periscope using a 688i. Post is by dd149, his crash was caused by Stadimeter.dll:
http://www.redrodgers.com/forums/printthread.php?t=4912&pp=20&page=64

Edit:
I did more testing. The problem is almost certainly related to filter and maybe angle of the ship when you photograph it.

I moved around the club cargo ship. From astern position, no crash. I sailed to the west and remarked/photo'd it, this time, immediate crash when selecting "Civilian" on the filter.

For testing, I recommend closing Dangerous Waters if it does not crash. Reopen DW and try again. Sometimes it will not crash, but sometimes it will.

CrazyIvan
05-06-2017, 14:20
Try changing the name for the 830 class.
Cargo Ship [Club]

Replace the round mathematical brackets in the title - by square ones.
Perhaps this may be the reason for the stop, but I'm certainly not sure.
On my machine I can not get this bug. :132:

Wildcat
05-06-2017, 15:19
No luck. I renamed it with square brackets and also removed brackets, but both times got repeatable crashes.

I also tried removing brackets from the container ship class, but still crashed.

CrazyIvan
05-06-2017, 16:44
No luck. I renamed it with square brackets and also removed brackets, but both times got repeatable crashes.

I also tried removing brackets from the container ship class, but still crashed.

ОК.

This bug presented also at Kilo ?
Or only Kilo Impoved give crush ?

Try this variant - replace in the folder Kilo, files:

Stadimeter DLL
Stadimeter GRP
Stadimeter NDX

from any folder of the Akula’s interfaces.

If it stopping bug, then I'll redo the stadimeter files from the Akula for a Kilo & 688.
If of course the Akula does not have the same defect.
It's possible that the error is somewhere in Stadimetr.DLL file.

Wildcat
05-06-2017, 17:49
It appears I was wrong. Now I tested this in the Akula II, this bug affects Akula II. I didn't detect this before because the bug does not appear 100% of the time.

In the Seawolf class, the bug appears to crash in ntdl.dll

I guess this bug affects all or almost all platforms.

CrazyIvan
05-06-2017, 20:06
I think that the error can be connected with the graphic settings.
While I did not include the options - "Detail Texture", "Terrain Vegetation" "Shadows" and "Model Detail Texture", the error never occurred.

After I turned these options -ON- in 3D settings, this error began to appear periodically.

Wildcat
05-06-2017, 20:17
It is an interesting fix! Not a perfect solution, but as a Kilo player, I need to use the periscope a lot - I think disabling those options is enough to allow me to conduct ASuW without a game crash.

I will try those settings and see if it works!

Good detective work, Crazy Ivan!

Edit: Unfortunately, even with these settings OFF, I still have the game crash.

CrazyIvan
05-06-2017, 20:18
It Seems "Model Detail Texture" - give crush.

CrazyIvan
07-06-2017, 15:10
TO: Wildcat
Replace the database. Try your mission.

Kendricks
07-06-2017, 19:40
Did that hickup delay 1.42?
Since "Cold Waters" did not turn out to be the cold war game I was hoping it would be, I look forward to 1.42 even more.

CrazyIvan
07-06-2017, 20:06
Did that hickup delay 1.42?
Since "Cold Waters" did not turn out to be the cold war game I was hoping it would be, I look forward to 1.42 even more.

The bug with the stadimeter is still not solved.

Wildcat
07-06-2017, 23:35
I tried with new DB, still crashed.

I think this bug will be difficult to fix for 1.42 :(

Kendricks
08-06-2017, 20:41
Oh btw, one minor silly "bug":
In the main menu, where it cycles through the playable platforms 3D models, it says 688 SSN (or something hinting at LA class), while showing the 3D model of a Skipjack, I think.

Basically game-breaking...

Erik
08-06-2017, 23:02
the download link for version 1.41 isnt working for for me it only says 404 Not found. is there an other link?

CrazyIvan
08-06-2017, 23:48
Wait a bit. Version 1.42 will be released from day to day.

Wildcat
09-06-2017, 06:47
I have a request for 1.43 (Next version)

The Mast Head Heights listed in USNI should:
A) Match data listed in objects.eod database

B) Should have feet or meters written next to the dimensions. I.e. 132 x 8 x 5 meters

For example, I discovered while periscoping in the Kilo that in USNI, Big Cruise Ship & Barge both have the same mast height. Of course it can't be true, but because of the stadimeter bug, in this case, even head-math (trigonometry) can't be used to solve distance because the height is not correct in USNI. I guess we could check objects.eod, but it's not inside the game.

Maybe we can export the database into a PDF or excel file of just ship class & dimensions. This would remove need of the USNI database, and maybe much easier to do.

CrazyIvan
09-06-2017, 08:28
A big cruise ship has a mast height of 53 meters, a barge of 6 meters. You can look it up in the database.

The true height of the mast is indicated on the stadimeter. This value is taken from the database and not from the USNI.

For a stadimeter you only need one parameter - the height of the mast.
The length of the ship and the width - it does not matter.

OrangeFr3ak
12-06-2017, 09:31
Hope to see the Indian Navy Kilo/Sindhughosh-class submarines added in a future update!

CrazyIvan
12-06-2017, 22:57
Version 1.42 is available for download.

pepe
12-06-2017, 23:24
GREAT NEWS!

Thank You RA Team!

Drakken
13-06-2017, 00:02
Hi CrazyIvan...
some problems with new 1.42:

1) When select SS-N-15 (in weapon loadout screen) with SSN MIKE the game go into crash (problem with load bitmap)

2) In Quick Mission the game go into crash when select FFG BERGAMINI

Please check it.

Thx

pepe
13-06-2017, 00:12
Hi CrazyIvan...
some problems with new 1.42:

1) When select SS-N-15 (in weapon loadout screen) with SSN MIKE the game go into crash (problem with load bitmap)
Yes, i have this problem too.

2) In Quick Mission the game go into crash when select FFG BERGAMINI

...but i haven't problem with quick mission and Bergamini

http://i.imgur.com/xAX4K1T.jpg

Swampy
13-06-2017, 03:20
Can I install 1.42 on top of 1.41 or do I have to do a komplete reinstall?

CrazyIvan
13-06-2017, 08:08
Mike Quick Fix:

Make a text file with a string -
Cmputil wpnloadoutKilo 1518.bmp

Save and then rename the extension to BAT.
Place files in the interface MIKE folder:
1518.bmp
CmpUtil.ехе (Take in the root directory with the game)
And your bat file.

Run the bat file and package the graphics file.

pepe
13-06-2017, 17:48
This fix doesn't work.

Is it correct? (file in attachment)

All files from archive are placed in:
D:\..........\Dangerous Waters\Interfaces\MIKE

Maybe conversion from JPG to BMP causes problems?

CrazyIvan
13-06-2017, 19:48
This fix doesn't work.

Is it correct? (file in attachment)

All files from archive are placed in:
D:\..........\Dangerous Waters\Interfaces\MIKE

Maybe conversion from JPG to BMP causes problems?

Take the file from the archive. I attached the BMP file, the site itself has converted it to JPG

pepe
13-06-2017, 20:02
It still does not work.

After crash i had report:

Error module: wpnloadout.DLL

http://i.imgur.com/vuv2QJr.jpg

Can you send here all wpnloadout.* files?

CrazyIvan
13-06-2017, 20:20
For the reliability of remove the old file 452_752_PLAYER_NAME.lod in the root directory of the game.

EDIT: Migrated to the first message - like a MIKE patch.

pepe
13-06-2017, 20:26
Ok, now it works - thank you for quick help.

http://i.imgur.com/lLVkPKO.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CrehhZm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/IM6j0dV.jpg

Is it possible that LOD files mess with DLL's?

CrazyIvan
13-06-2017, 20:44
When you go to the display of loading weapons - there will always be a file LOD in which your list of weapons.

If the file LOD is not created - then the download will be default as indicated in the FCTD.DLL file.

Designated in Controllers.ini file:
[MSLOADOUT] "FCTD.DLL"

pepe
13-06-2017, 20:48
Ok, I see.

BTW: great work with USNI Reference.

Von Faust
13-06-2017, 21:10
Great work !!!!

Thanks to all RA Team

pepe
13-06-2017, 21:20
Are Russian voices still compatible with current RA version?

CrazyIvan
13-06-2017, 22:17
Are Russian voices still compatible with current RA version?

Yes

dasOoops
14-06-2017, 23:12
Ссылка на Russian Voices Mod ( ver 1.7 ) For 1.41 DWX
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8zs-JIaHYKvZUdYS1hzS2thSmM/view?usp=drive_web
не работает. Пишет "Файл не обнаружен.". Это я такой несчастливый или ссылка устарела?

CrazyIvan
15-06-2017, 15:21
Sound Pack will be redone for version 1.42 in the very near future.
Because the division of the Akulas into classes was done.
And also added MIKE.
For all new classes – sound pack version 1.41 will not install russian voices.

seadog0514
15-06-2017, 16:37
093 shang failed to launch subrocket(cy-1 swordfish).

CrazyIvan
15-06-2017, 23:19
093 shang failed to launch subrocket(cy-1 swordfish).

do not violate launch depth (Between 40-50 meters)

All the true information about the depth and speed of launching weapons - is in the description of the reference for your ship in OWNSHIP info section USNI.

Kendricks
16-06-2017, 17:17
A WIP bug/error list of mine:

Designations
- EA-6A Intruder -> Prowler - The Intruder was the A6, not EA6
- Tresher class -> Permit class (renamed after Thresher was lost with all hands in '63).
- Yasen/Graney class -> Severodvinsk class (NATO reporting name)
- Borey class -> Dolgorukiy class (NATO reporting name)
- Lada class -> St. Petersburg class (NATO reporting name)
- Lada and other AIP boats are designated as SSK -> It should be SSI.
- The term SSK was retired and is not used officially anymore -> It is only SS (SSI resp.) now.
- Measurements in USNI library are pure chaos, see pic for example: http://i.imgur.com/5tWffGQ.png
(ft, ft., feet, ...)
This kind of style continues across the USNI, and should really be avoided.

Realism/Authenticity
- Los Angeles (FLT I) passive sonar SL is 61, Akula-I SL is 60 -> LA FLT I boats are quieter than Akula-I though, according to (declassified) US Naval Intelligence sources.

This is just what I caught on first glimpse, many of these existing since 1.40/1.41.

pepe
16-06-2017, 20:27
This kind of style continues across the USNI, and should really be avoided.

Do these errors really bother you so much?
I have proposal for you. Please place here corrected version of USNI for every unit in game. You have a unique chance to change something that irritates you so much :)

Kendricks
16-06-2017, 20:38
Do these errors really bother you so much?
I have proposal for you. Please place here corrected version of USNI for every unit in game. You have a unique chance to change something that irritates you so much :)

Yes, they do, otherwise I would not have listed it.
I believe in the mantra "if you do something, do it right!".

I never was a fan of lazy, half-assed sloppy work full of mistakes of whatever nature.
Are you?

And I am reworking the complete USNI myself indeed. Started a while ago, with 1.41, but it is tedious work, obviously, and in the end only for myself anyways, or maybe as a sub-mod once finished.

Kendricks
16-06-2017, 20:45
Something else.
Is there a reason U.S. units are restricted to the Mk48 ADCAP mod 5, which left service in 2011, instead of receiving later and better versions like mod 6 or even mod 7 CBASS?

pepe
16-06-2017, 22:39
I never was a fan of lazy, half-assed sloppy work full of mistakes of whatever nature.
Are you?

And I am reworking the complete USNI myself indeed. Started a while ago, with 1.41, but it is tedious work, obviously, and in the end only for myself anyways, or maybe as a sub-mod once finished.
Why you think this work is only for yourself? You should show your perfect (non-lazy) work to community but i affraid you have nothing. Am I right?

And i think RA is now huge modification where some things are more important than "cosmetics", so i can't agree with you.

Kendricks
17-06-2017, 15:30
Why you think this work is only for yourself? You should show your perfect (non-lazy) work to community but i affraid you have nothing. Am I right?

And i think RA is now huge modification where some things are more important than "cosmetics", so i can't agree with you.

First of all, you can really cease the hostile tone.
Just because you do not share my point of view or opinion, does not mean you need to attack me, even imply I am lying, as it won't lead anywhere - will it? We can debate this, RA could only profit by it, but not like this.

At the moment my USNI re-work isn't public because it is farfrom complete, which I said before, so maybe before you criticize or mock me, you may read more carefully?

That RA is a huge project and that there must be priorities, is undeniable.
However, that is no excuse for being sloppy and/or lazy, and the size of the project is a burden that was chosen by the RA team, not me.

You may just call it "cosmetic", I call it paramount for immersion.
If every briefing is full of typos, wrong lingo, or grammatical errors, sorry, I don't feel immersed at all.
Again: My opinion, no need to get all defensive again.

pepe
17-06-2017, 16:25
You wrote that your work:
Started a while ago, with 1.41, but it is tedious work, obviously, and in the end only for myself
This is really funny because you explain why didn't finish something which is only small part of RA. You have the insolence to point out to someone did not do something perfectly.

Im not hostile. I just suggest cooperation in fixing USNI if that part of RA is most important to you. From my experience that kind of corrections are really pain in ass most of programmers, so please don't be a child.

BTW how much time you need for fixing RA 1.41? I am asking because now your work is probably useless.

Kendricks
17-06-2017, 16:47
You wrote that your work:

This is really funny because you explain why didn't finish something which is only small part of RA. You have the insolence to point out to someone did not do something perfectly.
No, that is what you read into my words, not what I said.
And you are mixing things up - probably because you struggle to comprehend my words, blinded by "I need to show this guy!".

What I am working on is a complete redesign of the USNI, I am not only fixing typo's, this would be done a long time ago.

Also, I didn't demand anything to be perfect - that is the part you read into - I simply said "do it right", in reference to the typo's and inconsistency.
How hard can it be to create a template BEFORE writing all the platform/system pages for the USNI?
How hard can it be to use the correct - and only one - abbreviation for measurement or whatever designation, instead of varying it across the board?
How hard can it be to give the .txt files sensible names to make working with them now and in the future easier, and to prevent mishaps?
Extract the usnidata.grp in the Graphics folder and see for yourself, for it is a perfect example for the "sloppyness" I was complaining about and it is a nightmare to work with it.
This "style" is a red line through the whole mod, as the database will show you as well, and all this is hinting at something that rings an alarm bell for me.
I am sure you will not agree, or understand, or see the relevance - but I wanted to explain it anyways.

Im not hostile.
Oh yes you are.
You use a very sarcastic tone, you put words into my mouth, you call me "insolent" and you implied I am/was lying about the USNI stuff ("you don't have anything").
That is the very definition of being hostile in a message, and you may disagree or deny as much as you want, it's all there.
But it isn't leading anywhere...

I just suggest cooperation in fixing USNI if that part of RA is most important to you. From my experience that kind of corrections are really pain in ass most of programmers, so please don't be a child.
So much for not being hostile.
I offered help. Others did as well. It was ignored. I said this in the message you just responded to. And I need to repeat myself: Read more carefully.

Oh and, how are these corrections a "pain in the ass" for programmers?
With tools like notepad++ you can quickly correct errors in multiple files like those I complained about. All in all, it might be a days work, with careful testing. And again, this is something that could have been prevented in the first place. That is my main argument.

BTW how much time you need for fixing RA 1.41? I am asking because now your work is probably useless.
"Fixing RA 1.41"?
I didn't say I am fixing 1.41.
If you're talking about the USNI, no, the work is not useless now at all, as everything consists of single .txt files, it just needs to be updated and new stuff or changes from an update need to be adjusted as well - but the RA team doesn't document their stuff very well.
It would be easier in cooperation with the RA team, absolutely.
The question is, is anyone still willing to do so, to invest that amount of work, when every criticism is shot down with ridiculous argumentation (see a few pages back, my criticism towards the "Ohio class campaign").

seadog0514
17-06-2017, 18:44
do not violate launch depth (Between 40-50 meters)

All the true information about the depth and speed of launching weapons - is in the description of the reference for your ship in OWNSHIP info section USNI.

thx.I tried in 40-50m and succeed.
however my weapon mannual is wrong maybe.

pepe
17-06-2017, 22:09
Small bugs discovered:

Sturgeons have broken lamps with opened muzzles (minor bugs)

http://i.imgur.com/CEFuAl3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fbiV4kZ.jpg

Bugs above are cosmetic one so don't need fix
Other platforms with LA weapon interface looks correct.

Problem with cavitation (Sturgeon)

http://i.imgur.com/3ayySHO.jpg

Other things:

I am after 3 MP games (only on Udaloy) and weapon malfunction (in this case sonobuoy) works very well - it was good idea.

USNI looks very good for me - nice work with categories for weapon!

Still some units haven't correct switching via ALT+i but i can live with that.

That is all for now, I have to prepare for next battle :bud:

Morinas
17-06-2017, 23:36
2 Bugs encountered so far:
- The mission: "DWX_Thuled Out" crashes as soon as you click on the enemy base.
- In the mission "SC - Arctic Hide and Seek" there is a "Platform not found in current database." label on the map.

http://i.imgur.com/WWJ7WQi.png

pepe
18-06-2017, 13:48
Is it possible in future version of RA to add script for using active ping?

Рыба
18-06-2017, 16:38
Приветствую Вас уважаемые мододелы-разработчики!

Спасибо что продолжаете это хорошее и нужное нам фанатам Вашего мода дело, я играю в данную модификацию с её первых наработок и рад что она продолжает развиваться. Особенно спасибо за то что продолжаете добавлять лодки времен противостояния в холодной войне, Плавник-это круто). Еще бы добавить нашу первую АПЛ проекта 627, и старенькие дизельные лодки...., эх что-то я размечтался:rolleyes....

Теперь по существу, нашел некоторые ошибки в версии 1.42, сейчас попробую их тут перечислить:

1) АПЛ "Oscar-2", при запуске ракет SS(N)-19 (Гранит) игра вылетает с критической ошибкой fctd.dll.

2) У таких платформ как Oscar-2 и Akula исчез выбор вооружения во внешних торпедных аппаратах, что жутко неудобно, во-первых я не вижу какое там вооружение перед миссией загружено, во-вторых на том же Oscar-2, мне например нужно было поставить другое вооружение во внешние ТА без ядерного заряда и по наземным целям, теперь я этого сделать не могу...
По Акуле-2 и 3 убрали пироксилиновые торпеды 65? Может лучше их оставить на выбор игроку? Эти лодки эксплуатировались ведь и до того как их сняли (торпеды).

3) Странные русские надписи на новых интерфейсах (очень режет глаз) Alfa и Victor III, такое впечатление что надписи под приборами писались людьми очень плохо владеющих русским языком (или скорее вообще не владеющих через какой нибудь "PROMT"). А вообще задумка очень хорошая и интерфейсы красивые.

4) Неслышны звуки вертолетов когда они в воздухе и их выбираешь с Удалого и Перри (причем при включении режима показа "правды" они слышны). Такое уже наблюдается не в первой версии мода (в оригинале все нормально). Прикрепляю файл SoundErr.txt из игры.

Хотел узнать еще по сетевой игре, возможна ли она сейчас и если да то как? Никогда по сети не играл к сожалению в этой игре но очень хотелось бы попробовать...

Спасибо за внимание, если найду что-то еще, напишу. Удачи Вам и "семь футов под килем"!

pepe
18-06-2017, 18:09
1) АПЛ "Oscar-2", при запуске ракет SS(N)-19 (Гранит) игра вылетает с критической ошибкой fctd.dll.

For me all versions of SS-N-19 (nuclear, shipwreck, LAM) works good - without CTD. Tested by launching from map.

Рыба
18-06-2017, 19:54
For me all versions of SS-N-19 (nuclear, shipwreck, LAM) works good - without CTD. Tested by launching from map.

I checked the launch from the map. The result is the same. The game crashes. The error only appeared in this version (1.42)

pepe
18-06-2017, 19:59
http://i.imgur.com/IAZjd7Z.jpg

Morinas
18-06-2017, 20:08
I checked the launch from the map. The result is the same. The game crashes. The error only appeared in this version (1.42)

Hmm strange, I just tested it in two different missions and it works just fine.

Maybe try a complete reinstall of DW and RA and see if that fixes things.

Рыба
18-06-2017, 20:16

В качестве эксперимента заменил в интерфейсе Oscar 2 файл fctd.dll на это же файл из версии 1.40 и теперь все работает:192: а с файлом версии 1.42 нет.

As an experiment, I replaced the file fctd.dll in the Oscar 2 interface with the same file from version 1.40 and now everything works but with the file from version 1.42 it does not work:192:.

CrazyIvan
18-06-2017, 23:53
В качестве эксперимента заменил в интерфейсе Oscar 2 файл fctd.dll на это же файл из версии 1.40 и теперь все работает:192: а с файлом версии 1.42 нет.

As an experiment, I replaced the file fctd.dll in the Oscar 2 interface with the same file from version 1.40 and now everything works but with the file from version 1.42 it does not work:192:.

First of all, you need to tell what kind of system you have.
Next is the error code.

I do not have such mistakes.
My system perfectly performs missile launch.

PS: Это называется - Пойди туда, не знаю куда – найди то, ни знаю что…
Предопределю сразу - для Вин 10 - эта игра не годится.
В каких то исключительных случаях, более менее будет работать, а в целом - для этой оси игра устарела. И вряд ли ее поднять.

CrazyIvan
19-06-2017, 01:58
http://i.imgur.com/IAZjd7Z.jpg

Physics is just terrible.

Many physical errors are present.
With a drop in the aircraft, it always develops an unthinkable speed.

Рыба
19-06-2017, 10:49
First of all, you need to tell what kind of system you have.
Next is the error code.

I do not have such mistakes.
My system perfectly performs missile launch.

PS: Это называется - Пойди туда, не знаю куда – найди то, ни знаю что…
Предопределю сразу - для Вин 10 - эта игра не годится.
В каких то исключительных случаях, более менее будет работать, а в целом - для этой оси игра устарела. И вряд ли ее поднять.

Об ошибках я более подробно писал на предыдущей странице пару постов назад. У меня Windows XP:
Приветствую Вас уважаемые мододелы-разработчики!

Спасибо что продолжаете это хорошее и нужное нам фанатам Вашего мода дело, я играю в данную модификацию с её первых наработок и рад что она продолжает развиваться. Особенно спасибо за то что продолжаете добавлять лодки времен противостояния в холодной войне, Плавник-это круто). Еще бы добавить нашу первую АПЛ проекта 627, и старенькие дизельные лодки...., эх что-то я размечтался:rolleyes....

Теперь по существу, нашел некоторые ошибки в версии 1.42, сейчас попробую их тут перечислить:

2) У таких платформ как Oscar-2 и Akula исчез выбор вооружения во внешних торпедных аппаратах, что жутко неудобно, во-первых я не вижу какое там вооружение перед миссией загружено, во-вторых на том же Oscar-2, мне например нужно было поставить другое вооружение во внешние ТА без ядерного заряда и по наземным целям, теперь я этого сделать не могу...
По Акуле-2 и 3 убрали пироксилиновые торпеды 65? Может лучше их оставить на выбор игроку? Эти лодки эксплуатировались ведь и до того как их сняли (торпеды).

3) Странные русские надписи на новых интерфейсах (очень режет глаз) Alfa и Victor III, такое впечатление что надписи под приборами писались людьми очень плохо владеющих русским языком (или скорее вообще не владеющих через какой нибудь "PROMT"). А вообще задумка очень хорошая и интерфейсы красивые.

4) Неслышны звуки вертолетов когда они в воздухе и их выбираешь с Удалого и Перри (причем при включении режима показа "правды" они слышны). Такое уже наблюдается не в первой версии мода (в оригинале все нормально). Прикрепляю файл SoundErr.txt из игры.

Хотел узнать еще по сетевой игре, возможна ли она сейчас и если да то как? Никогда по сети не играл к сожалению в этой игре но очень хотелось бы попробовать...

Спасибо за внимание, если найду что-то еще, напишу. Удачи Вам и "семь футов под килем"!

pepe
19-06-2017, 21:42
With a drop in the aircraft, it always develops an unthinkable speed.
The plane flew on the same ceiling :)
At 1000 meters I pressed the "3" button (high speed) and set altitude to 11 km.
The speed increased with the ceiling :pilot

I know that flying on high altitude is more economic (lower density of air) but that speed was incredibly high (for IL-38 May max speed is 372kts)

Fortunately, the MPA usually flies at low altitude.

Jaf
19-06-2017, 22:10
Об ошибках я более подробно писал на предыдущей странице пару постов назад. У меня Windows XP:

Под ошибкой подразумевался адрес в dll, по которому сбой происходит.

1) АПЛ "Oscar-2" при запуске ракет вылетает с критической ошибкой fctd.dll.

Распакуй архив (внизу во вложении) в папку с игрой и протестируй.

2) У таких платформ как Oscar-2 и Akula исчез выбор вооружения во внешних торпедных аппаратах...

Иногда полезно читать файл с описанием изменений в текущей версии :)

3) такое впечатление что надписи под приборами писались людьми очень плохо владеющих русским языком.

Именно так. Эти интерфейсы делали итальянцы, а у нас руки (или ноги) не дошли поправить.

4) Неслышны звуки...

Бывает такое, причина не выявлена. Судя по SoundErr.txt у тебя проблема либо с установкой мода, либо со звуковой картой/дровами.

Хотел узнать еще по сетевой игре, возможна ли она сейчас и если да то как?

Вступай в стройные ряды подводников/надводников:
https://vk.com/club22581491
там тебе всё доходчиво объяснят.

CrazyIvan
20-06-2017, 04:18
TO: JAF

Please communicate in English.
:mit11:

OrangeFr3ak
20-06-2017, 13:27
Will Indian Navy Kilo/Sindhughosh submarines be added in the future since they a major user of the type?

Drakken
20-06-2017, 21:52
Hi...
I have a problem with UDALOY and BERGAMINI "user" units.

The game go into crash when i select and launch the mission (or quick mission)

I have Windows 10.

Anyone have the some problem ?

pepe
21-06-2017, 10:37
@Drakken on Windows 7 x64 i haven't any problems with Udaloy or Bergamini. At evening i will ask someone from polish community who use Win10.

Erik
21-06-2017, 13:14
I was just wondering

pepe
21-06-2017, 18:57
@Erik i think it is not possible. Modern large warship have too many complex systems. Even currently playable surface units are some kind of compromise.
In my opinion only older ASW specialized warships (up to frigate size/role) are in reach.
For example Type 22 (Broadsword) frigate.

Jaf
21-06-2017, 21:37
The game go into crash when i select and launch the mission (or quick mission) with UDALOY and BERGAMINI "user" on Win10.

I have not such problem on Win10.
We need module name & offset of exception.

Erik
21-06-2017, 22:37
@pepe thanks for the info

pepe
22-06-2017, 12:20
@Drakken

Screenshots of Bergamini and Udaloy made on Win10 (quick mission)
It seems all works correct.

http://i.imgur.com/H6YsnjV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/sJp3jKH.jpg

Рыба
23-06-2017, 00:23
При выключение фильтра выбора сигнатуры цели на станции гидроакустического поиска происходит вылет из игры с ошибкой: "sonarnb.dll". Проверял на Oscar-II и Kilo. П/С....На других лодках наблюдается та же ошибка:(

Система: Windows XP SP3

P/S: JAF спасибо за фикс Гранита, теперь работает нормально.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When the filter for selecting the signature of the target on at the hydroacoustic search station is turned off, the game returns with an error: "sonarnb.dll". Tested on Oscar-II and Kilo. P/S.....and other sub too :(

System: Windows XP SP3

P / S: JAF thanks for fixing Granite, now it's working fine.

CrazyIvan
24-06-2017, 01:53
The plane flew on the same ceiling :)
At 1000 meters I pressed the "3" button (high speed) and set altitude to 11 km.
The speed increased with the ceiling :pilot

I know that flying on high altitude is more economic (lower density of air) but that speed was incredibly high (for IL-38 May max speed is 372kts)

Fortunately, the MPA usually flies at low altitude.

Has been Fix for IL-38.

subunit
24-06-2017, 06:53
Hello- I am trying to play the RSR campaign in RA 1.42. On the second mission (Holddown Excercise), when I complete the mission by forcing the Foxtrot to the surface and exiting the mission, I get the following crash every time at the Debrief screen:

"Problem signature:
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.23807
Fault Module Timestamp: 5915f8e8
Exception Offset: 00032a62
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Additional Information 4: d384047d8b41e1922377eb9797af0438"

Is there any solution for this? Thanks!

HorgeTheFlier
24-06-2017, 19:42
Amazing mod! The best one! Thanks for this great work!

I want to ask you if there is the possibility that the Enrico Toti class submarine will be added to the italian navy.

I know that this class is obsolete, but I'am italian and i love this class and the possibility to create situations with it.

Anyway thanks a lot for every hour that you spend in this work.

pepe
25-06-2017, 16:48
"Problem signature:
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.23807
Fault Module Timestamp: 5915f8e8
Exception Offset: 00032a62
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Additional Information 4: d384047d8b41e1922377eb9797af0438"

I have exactly the same error report (only Locale ID: 1045) but in different situation.
All Multiplayer game hosting, after closing session (end mission) causes CTD. It happend in every one from six MP games where i was host (in 3 different scenarios).

@CrazyIvan thx for fixing IL-38

Рыба
26-06-2017, 01:13
Перепроверил баг с убитыми пассивными сонарами. Он наблюдается на всех лодках в этой версии мода. Если выбрать например на 688i в разделе narrowband ship classification сигнатуру цели и перевести filter on на filter off происходит вылет с ошибкой SONARNB.DLL (или SonarN.dll (класс Борей), это же происходит и на лодках других классов. Иногда вылетает с ошибкой SharedDLL.dll но значительно реже. Версия мода 1.42, ОС Windows XP SP3. Чистая установка мода, переустанавливал на всякий случай... Если нужен более подробный отчет об ошибке, говорите вышлю...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rechecked the bug with killed passive sonar. It is observed on all boats in this version of the mod. If you select for example 688i in the narrowband ship classification section the signature of the target and switch filter on to filter off, a crash occurs with the SONARNB.DLL (or SonarN.dll (SSNB "Borey" class) error, the same happens on boats of other classes. Sometimes crashes with an error SharedDLL.dll but much less often. Version of the mod 1.42, OS Windows XP SP3. Clean installation of the mod, reinstalled just in case ... If you need a more detailed error report, say I'll send ...

CrazyIvan
26-06-2017, 16:52
Перепроверил баг с убитыми пассивными сонарами. Он наблюдается на всех лодках в этой версии мода. Если выбрать например на 688i в разделе narrowband ship classification сигнатуру цели и перевести filter on на filter off происходит вылет с ошибкой SONARNB.DLL (или SonarN.dll (класс Борей), это же происходит и на лодках других классов. Иногда вылетает с ошибкой SharedDLL.dll но значительно реже. Версия мода 1.42, ОС Windows XP SP3. Чистая установка мода, переустанавливал на всякий случай... Если нужен более подробный отчет об ошибке, говорите вышлю...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rechecked the bug with killed passive sonar. It is observed on all boats in this version of the mod. If you select for example 688i in the narrowband ship classification section the signature of the target and switch filter on to filter off, a crash occurs with the SONARNB.DLL (or SonarN.dll (SSNB "Borey" class) error, the same happens on boats of other classes. Sometimes crashes with an error SharedDLL.dll but much less often. Version of the mod 1.42, OS Windows XP SP3. Clean installation of the mod, reinstalled just in case ... If you need a more detailed error report, say I'll send ...

Уже починили.
Has been fix.

Рыба
27-06-2017, 01:05
Уже починили.
Has been fix.
Супер!
Perfect news!:)

CrazyIvan
27-06-2017, 01:40
Супер!
Perfect news!:)

Give me on PM your e-mail.
I send test version (Database Fix) without this bug.

subunit
27-06-2017, 11:52
I have exactly the same error report (only Locale ID: 1045) but in different situation.
All Multiplayer game hosting, after closing session (end mission) causes CTD. It happend in every one from six MP games where i was host (in 3 different scenarios).

I forgot to mention, I'm on Win 7- are you on Win 7 as well?

pepe
27-06-2017, 18:52
@subunit win7 x64

subunit
27-06-2017, 21:02
@subunit win7 x64

Same, maybe a windows update has broken RA on W7 x64. Hopefully someone can figure it out, I don't know where to start with that.

CrazyIvan
28-06-2017, 01:26
Same, maybe a windows update has broken RA on W7 x64. Hopefully someone can figure it out, I don't know where to start with that.

Try this Data Base

This is only a test variant. Not recommended as a patch!

PS: Basically, this solves the problem with the bug of using a filter on a narrowband sonar. However, it is possible that in your case this is what causes the СTD.

Рыба
28-06-2017, 22:08
Give me on PM your e-mail.
I send test version (Database Fix) without this bug.
Спасибо протестил немного! Сонары теперь нормально работают.

Нашел другую ошибку. Граниты с Оскара 2 не запускаются с глубины 100-90 метров а только где-то с 45. В версии 1.40 например запускаются со 100 м, как и написано в энциклопедии.

П/с пишу с телефона так что только на русском...

ichor
28-06-2017, 22:32
Thanks for keeping this game alive, you are the best!!!!

CrazyIvan
28-06-2017, 23:05
Спасибо протестил немного! Сонары теперь нормально работают.

Нашел другую ошибку. Граниты с Оскара 2 не запускаются с глубины 100-90 метров а только где-то с 45. В версии 1.40 например запускаются со 100 м, как и написано в энциклопедии.

П/с пишу с телефона так что только на русском...

Between 20-60 meters.

New Edition OwnShip USNI Data (for next Update) for Oscar:

*** Rus Addon Remarks ***
Oscar-II Maximum and Minimum Depths

Depth on Russian submarines is measured and ordered in meters.*

Sail breaks surface: 18 m.*
Sail exit: 17 m.
Fully Surfaced: 12 m.
Max Operating Depth: 500 m (1,640 ft).**
Max Speed: 33 kts.

Depth and speed information seen here represents what is modeled for the Oscar-II class submarines in S.C.S. Ц Dangerous Waters. These depths indicate the ordered depth necessary to place the indicated extended mast approximately one meter above the surface of water. These depths assume calm Seas. Depths will vary in heavier sea states.
Speeds in excess of those listed after an indicated depth will break the mast.

Periscope Depth: 22 m / 10 kts.

Radar Depth: 22 m / 8 kts.***

Radio Mast Depth(Comms Depth): 22 m / 10 kts.

ESM Mast Depth: 22 m / 10 kts.

Snorkel/Ventilation Depth: 21 m / 10 kts.

Floating wire breaks at speeds = or > 18 kts; Wire Length - 550 m.
Towed Array breaks break at 33 kts. Backing up or extreme turns and depth changes may cut the towed array.

*The Oscar measure depth in meters. These depths are not as precise as those measured in feet. The actual depth at which the mast or sail breaks the surface may be somewhere in the distance between the stated depth and one meter above the stated depth. This difference will be very noticeable in heavy sea states.

**Maximum Operating depth is the maximum depth at which you can routinely operate. Crush depth is below that. How much below will be slightly different every time you play.

***Radiating while the radar mast is submerged destroys the Radar. Be sure you are at Radar depth before raising the Radar Mast.
Pr.949A /ANTEY/ "Oscar-II" Sensors

The "Oscar-II" uses the following sensors in "Reinforce Alert" add-on:

----------- Sensor Description ---------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
░ MGK-503M Medium Frequency Active Sonar 3500Hz; 15 Kts max spd; SNR -10
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
░ MG-519M HF Active Sonar ~ 2.5 nmi Detect Range
░ MG-70 Active Intercept Receiver
░ MGK-503M Passive Sphere Sonar 12 Kts max detectable spd; SNR -12
800-2000 Hz;
░ MGK-503M Passive Hull Sonar 8 Kts max detectable spd; SNR -4
100-600Hz;
░ Pelamida Towed Passive Array 11 Kts max detectable spd; SNR -8
0-1200 Hz; Lendth - 1115 ft (340m); Double Cone Mirror
░ Rim Hat ESM Receiver
░ MRK-50 Radar; J-Band

GAMEPLAY WEAPONS AND LAUNCH CONDITIONS:

Torpedoes:
UGST (Dual,act-pass-wakehoming,wireguide) 515 m (1689 ft)
USET-80 (Dual,act-pass-wakehoming) 1000 m (3280 ft)
65-76 (ASuW, wakehoming) 480 m (1574 ft)
Shkval Torpedo-Rocket. 436 m (1430 ft)

Missiles:
SS-N-19 SSM (Conventional Shipwreck). 20-60 m (66-197 ft)
SS-N-19 Nuke (Nuke Shipwreck variant). 20-60 m
SS-N-19 LAM (LAM Shipwreck variant). 20-60 m
SS-N-15 Nuke (SS-N-15 "Starfish" Nuke Variant) 40-60 m (131-197 ft)
SS-N-16 ASW "Stallion" 40-150 m (131-492 ft)
SS-N-27 ASW (Sizzler) 20-100 m (20-328 ft)
* - Speed: 10 knots or less.

Mines: --------

Special: ---------

Рыба
28-06-2017, 23:13
Between 40-60 meters.
But UNSI ownship info - 100 meters? And old version too... Why you decrease launch depth SS-19 ?

CrazyIvan
29-06-2017, 00:04
But UNSI ownship info - 100 meters? And old version too... Why you decrease launch depth SS-19 ?

Old USNI - incorrect.

subunit
29-06-2017, 01:15
Try this Data Base

PS: Basically, this solves the problem with the bug of using a filter on a narrowband sonar. However, it is possible that in your case this is what causes the СTD.

This fixed it! I'm on to Bastion Gambit now thanks to this test DB. Thank you!!

Рыба
29-06-2017, 01:15
Old USNI - incorrect.
Уже вижу)

Торпеда SET-65 нет 3д модели (не отображается не в игре не в UNSI)

SET-65 MODEL NOT AVAILABLE

П/С: В Database модели торпеды SET-65 (User) нет, Model Name High: xSet-65.j3d вместо set-65ET.j3d
SET-65 Torpedo и SET-65E Torpedo другие торпеды стоят (не черные сэт 65 а зеленые) yu-3torp.j3d

CrazyIvan
29-06-2017, 15:18
Downloud DataBase from post 2590.

Рыба
29-06-2017, 18:13
Downloud DataBase from post 2590.

Yesterday I was in this test version database too, but there is the same mistake(set-65)

30-06-2017, 10:34
Приветствую ув. форумчане. Извините , что может быть не по теме , но нужна помощь в правильном определении вот этого слова -Knuckles. Вот что пишут об этом маневре на Subsim? других упоминаний этой техники я не нашел - A knuckle is a defensive technique used by a submarine under attack. A submarine makes a knuckle by a sudden, sharp movement back and forth of the rudder. This leaves an especially tubulent spot in the water behind the submarine, and then the sub continues moving away. Because of how sound waves are bent and reflected in water, this "knuckle" can confuse an inbound enemy torpedo's target-homing sonar, and sometimes even fool the torpedo into thinking the knuckle is the actual submarine's hull. The result is thus hopefully that the torpedo (or the enemy weapons techs controlling the torpedo thru its guidance wire) will lose contact on the submarine, or else the torpedo will actually detonate against the knuckle, with little or no harm to the escaping sub itself. Knuckles can also be used to confuse/defeat active sonar being used by surface ships, sonobuoys, ASW helicopters with dipping sonars, etc. может есть какие мысли как ее можно назвать. Нужно для перевода на русский язык игры Gold Waters.

Рыба
01-07-2017, 00:07
Приветствую ув. форумчане. Извините , что может быть не по теме , но нужна помощь в правильном определении вот этого слова -Knuckles. Вот что пишут об этом маневре на Subsim? других упоминаний этой техники я не нашел - A knuckle is a defensive technique used by a submarine under attack. A submarine makes a knuckle by a sudden, sharp movement back and forth of the rudder. This leaves an especially tubulent spot in the water behind the submarine, and then the sub continues moving away. Because of how sound waves are bent and reflected in water, this "knuckle" can confuse an inbound enemy torpedo's target-homing sonar, and sometimes even fool the torpedo into thinking the knuckle is the actual submarine's hull. The result is thus hopefully that the torpedo (or the enemy weapons techs controlling the torpedo thru its guidance wire) will lose contact on the submarine, or else the torpedo will actually detonate against the knuckle, with little or no harm to the escaping sub itself. Knuckles can also be used to confuse/defeat active sonar being used by surface ships, sonobuoys, ASW helicopters with dipping sonars, etc. может есть какие мысли как ее можно назвать. Нужно для перевода на русский язык игры Gold Waters.
В Cold Waters играл, как по мне аркада аркадой, но определенный интерес из-за деффицита игр на данную тему представляет. Насколько я понимаю смысл данного маневра,- резкая смена курса, чтобы сбить системы наведения торпеды, т.е некий контрманевр.

Рыба
02-07-2017, 02:04
Нашел несколько багов связанных в основном с некорректной загрузкой торпед (недогруз) на ряде русских управляемых лодках в разделе Stores:
1. Delta 4 недогруз торпед 23 вместо 24, неправильно работает счетчик загрузки если нажать загрузку число изменится с 23 на 24 но на самом деле торпеда не добавится.
2. Все Тайфуны включая Красный Октябрь та же ошибка что и в пункте 1.
3. Kilo improved в # 1-4 RACK загружается только 8 из 10 торпед (на обычной Кило вроде все норм).
4. Alfa подобная ошибка с недогрузом в аппаратах # 1-4 грузится только 12 из 13 торпед.
5. Lada в тех же аппаратах если выгрузить торпеду в stores а затем попробывать вернуть загрузится лишь 8 из 9.
Может еще где есть эьи ошибки пока дальше не проверял но у американских апл вроде все норм.
6. Торпеда Yu-3 нет 3д модели в unsi
7. В кабине вертолетов практически стало не слышно двигателей, наружный звук норм. Звуки выдвижных устройств в частности буксируемой радиоантены стали практически не слышны. Щелчки кнопок в сивульфовских интерфейсах очень тихие.
8. Viktor 3 .ракета sunburn отказывает при запуске, запускается только с глубины 20 м и скорости 3 узла хотя в unsi диапазон запуска 18-100 м и 6 узлов?
9. В управляемом игроком вертолете Ка-27 пропала торпеда UMGT-1 нету в выборе загрузки (в неуправляемом варианте осталась)
10. Ка 27 если запрграмировать на автоатаку например Submod 1, торпеды в ASW варианте кидает а вот в ASW варианте с глуб. бомбами, бомбы сам не сбрасывет, только по карте вручную.
11. Kilo - невозможно перегрузить торпеду uset 80 из 3го торпедного аппарата (ТА) во 2й при этом из 4го во 2й можно. Также если в начале в stores перед боем загрузить в 3й ТА и оставить одну SS-N-15 (только в tubes), затем в бою выгрузить ее и попытаться загрузить снова её уже не будет (пропадает)

Red_88
09-07-2017, 17:08
Thank you so much for this Great Mod.

For convenience I have done a cheatsheet with all the important information on weapon settings for submarine drivers on 2 pages only.

pepe
09-07-2017, 17:32
Nice work Red_88 but you forgot about SS-N-22 Sunburn (Victor III ASM)

Max. Range: 65 nmi, 120 km
Depth: 20 - 40 m (in current USNI text is bad data 18-100m)
Max. speed: 6 kts

Red_88
09-07-2017, 18:04
I have updated the cheatsheet, just re-download it.:)

CrazyIvan
10-07-2017, 02:06
I have updated the cheatsheet, just re-download it.:)

Some data - uncorrect.

CJ-1 40-50 m. (Shang)
SS-N-15 ASW 40-60 m (AKULA AND VICTOR)

Harpoon 12-46 m (39-150 ft). (Type212)
IDAS 11-25 m ( 36-82 ft). (Type212)

SMDM mine - 220 m. (As 53-65 based)

etc.

All missile launch depths, was reworked.

The depth of launch is the same on all subs. Only the speed of the sub can be different for a successful launch.

The section will be supplemented with such data ( sample for OSCAR-II, OwnShip Peference - USNI):

GAMEPLAY WEAPONS AND LAUNCH CONDITIONS:

Torpedoes:
UGST (Dual,act-pass-wakehoming,wireguide) 515 m (1689 ft)
USET-80 (Dual,act-pass-wakehoming) 1000 m (3280 ft)
65-76 (ASuW, wakehoming) 480 m (1574 ft)
Shkval Torpedo-Rocket. 436 m (1430 ft)

Missiles:
SS-N-19 SSM (Conventional Shipwreck). 20-60 m (66-197 ft)
SS-N-19 Nuke (Nuke Shipwreck variant). 20-60 m
SS-N-19 LAM (LAM Shipwreck variant). 20-60 m Direct route mode.
SS-N-15 Nuke (SS-N-15 "Starfish" Nuke Variant) 40-60 m (131-197 ft)
SS-N-16 ASW "Stallion" 40-150 m (131-492 ft)
SS-N-27 ASW (Sizzler) 20-100 m (20-328 ft)
* - Speed: 10 knots or less.

Рыба
10-07-2017, 16:57
Almost all boats disappeared "SSM Waypoints" button. Tried on the same Oscar-2 to launch a missile, now flies only in a straight line

Практически на всех лодках исчезла кнопка "SSM Waypoints".
Пытался на том же Оскар-2 запустить ракету, летит теперь только по прямой :(

Red_88
10-07-2017, 23:39
Thanks CrazyIvan, I have corrected the cheatsheet.

however in the usni file you attached, launch speed for AkulaI is noted to be 15 knots, but in game I observed max10 knots, if more missile will get damaged.
In game only with AkulaII&III I can launch missiles at 15knots.

CrazyIvan
11-07-2017, 00:14
Thanks CrazyIvan, I have corrected the cheatsheet.

however in the usni file you attached, launch speed for AkulaI is noted to be 15 knots, but in game I observed max10 knots, if more missile will get damaged.
In game only with AkulaII&III I can launch missiles at 15knots.

Thx!

I check, and fix if confirmated (about Akula-1).

CrazyIvan
11-07-2017, 00:24
TO: WildCat

Comrade - are you ready to help with the elimination of the error of the stadimetr?

Since this error happens rarely for me and for you often, I need your tests.

PS: I think that theoretically we solved the problem of the stadimeter.

The bug was in the incorrect identification of alpha channels in model textures.
Most likely, this bug occurs also on the default version of the game.
But it's possible that modern video drivers have such an impact on image processing.

seadog0514
11-07-2017, 20:48
is it possible to make the torpeto wire not so reliable?
I mean with torpeto wire in water own sub can't not mannevour radically.

CrazyIvan
12-07-2017, 14:59
Probably not. This requires a significant enhancement of the algorithm. And besides - we can not get a text and voice message about the wire break. It will just work like a deliberate bug.

And how do you envision this? A turn on more than 90 degrees from the current course - is a sharp maneuver? Then in the attack phase, the wire will inevitably break off.

pepe
12-07-2017, 21:14
I think KORUND doctrine should be little changed:

- i was heading 270 with 20 kts
- KORUND setting Speed & Driff 25/20 kts course 160
- after launch my sub had collision with KORUND and my speed drop to ZERO

I know Korund have collision atribute but in my opinion first yards shouldn't stop own sub. This problem not occured with UUV (i think doctrine in launching section is similar) because that device can't colide with anything but bottom.

CrazyIvan
12-07-2017, 21:49
What sub ?

Korund has absolute attributes of the submarine. You are launching a submarine and not a torpedo as UUV. Therefore, the collision is at the naval sim engine level and not the doctrine. But we can try to eliminate this bug.

seadog0514
12-07-2017, 22:22
Probably not. This requires a significant enhancement of the algorithm. And besides - we can not get a text and voice message about the wire break. It will just work like a deliberate bug.

And how do you envision this? A turn on more than 90 degrees from the current course - is a sharp maneuver? Then in the attack phase, the wire will inevitably break off.
I has not idea about how is the torpedo guild-wire in reality.

just think it would be much more challenge and fun if there's some maneuver limitation you have to think about while guilding a torpedo.
for example: max turning rate of own sub.
max ownsub's heading deviation from torpeto's initial heading.
max speed.

pepe
12-07-2017, 22:23
Victor III but i think Akula have the same problem.

CrazyIvan
13-07-2017, 10:47
Victor III but i think Akula have the same problem.

The sub speed should always be less than the speed of the device.
How do you imagine a torpedo launch, with a preset speed of 20 knots, when the your sub is moving at 30 knots? Collision is inevitable - the sub will always catch up and hit the torpedo.

Red_88
13-07-2017, 11:03
I have question about the Russian project 636 sub, is it possible to give it more modern loadout with Club ASM LAM and ASW? it seems in real life they carry these as the sub are very new. Also about the sonar sceen in improved kilo is somewhat dark, can it be brightened? maybe like sonar project 877?

About Akula 3 maybe possible to add mg-74 in external loadout? I know slots are limited maybe instead of UGST in external tube since external tube has no wire anyway.

pepe
13-07-2017, 15:43
The sub speed should always be less than the speed of the device.
How do you imagine a torpedo launch, with a preset speed of 20 knots, when the your sub is moving at 30 knots? Collision is inevitable - the sub will always catch up and hit the torpedo.

As I write, my sub had 20 kts and Korund 25 kts (and 20 after 6000 m).

CrazyIvan
13-07-2017, 21:26
I did not get after launching MG a sub speed of 0 knots.

Even if I'm moving at a speed of 20 knots, and I launch MG in transit of 20 knots. :52:

CrazyIvan
14-07-2017, 20:00
I have question about the Russian project 636 sub, is it possible to give it more modern loadout with Club ASM LAM and ASW? it seems in real life they carry these as the sub are very new. Also about the sonar sceen in improved kilo is somewhat dark, can it be brightened? maybe like sonar project 877?

Made brighter displays.

CrazyIvan
15-07-2017, 01:18
About Akula 3 maybe possible to add mg-74 in external loadout? I know slots are limited maybe instead of UGST in external tube since external tube has no wire anyway.

Weapons without wires must always be loaded into external devices. Which is controlled by wire - in the internal.

Red_88
16-07-2017, 04:30
Thanks CrazyIvan.

I just think it would a good option to be able to load MG-74 in the external tubes together with the other weapons in the AKULA3. To have some extra MG74 is just useful as these are very good torpedo decoys.

USA~Driver
16-07-2017, 07:35
Miss a little miss a lot apparently.

Thanks guys once again.

elpuxo
17-07-2017, 15:42

This is old DW(tm) gamma test screenshot. If you CANT see faint dark line on pic, then you have to adjust gamma, via gfx card settings or in game.
...so you dont have to mess with global graphics settings.

I have gamma at 0.8 which is actually vice versa in DW, Gamma = 1.2 ,

dangerouswaters.ini
[Graphics]
.MapStretch No
.ScreenStretchQuality 3
.ParticleMax 500
.ParticleRate 5
.LocalLights Yes
.TransparentWater Yes
.WantRain Yes
.Disable3D No
.Want3DClouds Yes
.WantVegetation Yes
.AdapterID 0
.DeviceID 0
.ModeID 3
.DetailTextures Yes
.BlendTextures Yes
.Caustics Yes
.WaterParticles Yes
.WaterReflectionQuality 3
.WaterQuality 4
.WaterDrawMethod 1
.CameraFOV 60
.WantShadows Yes
.ModelDetailTex Yes
.RunInWindow No
.Gamma "0.8"
.SoftwareCursor No

elpuxo
17-07-2017, 15:53
Ivan ... nice 1.42 update

No any bugs so far. YES , congratulations. :)
so far ... only small text bug in 65-76 torpedo description .. in game USNI ref.! , in manual rev38 is correct.

opposite ..
Range: 100 km (54 nm) at 50 Kts..
50 km (27 nm) at 35 Kts.

One question tho ... for VLAD sonobuoys , eg. shallow is preset at 600ft , .. when dropped at shallower sea eg. bottom at ~350ft ...
VLAD shallow stays at 4ft because no room for 600ft but it doesn't work at all ... no contacts.
Is is it by design, intentionally ?

Regards

Red_88
17-07-2017, 18:19
This is old DW(tm) gamma test screenshot. If you CANT see faint dark line on pic, then you have to adjust gamma, via gfx card settings or in game.
...so you dont have to mess with global graphics settings.

I have gamma at 0.8 which is actually vice versa in DW, Gamma = 1.2 ,

dangerouswaters.ini
[Graphics]
.MapStretch No
.ScreenStretchQuality 3
.ParticleMax 500
.ParticleRate 5
.LocalLights Yes
.TransparentWater Yes
.WantRain Yes
.Disable3D No
.Want3DClouds Yes
.WantVegetation Yes
.AdapterID 0
.DeviceID 0
.ModeID 3
.DetailTextures Yes
.BlendTextures Yes
.Caustics Yes
.WaterParticles Yes
.WaterReflectionQuality 3
.WaterQuality 4
.WaterDrawMethod 1
.CameraFOV 60
.WantShadows Yes
.ModelDetailTex Yes
.RunInWindow No
.Gamma "0.8"
.SoftwareCursor No

Thank you.
I can see the faint line.
What I have meant that the stock? display the 636 uses is dark compared to the 877 which have modified displays, I just think these are better to look at faint line.

CrazyIvan
17-07-2017, 23:34
Kilo Improved

CrazyIvan
17-07-2017, 23:39
To: Elpuxo

Sonobuoy visually is near the surface. The buoy sensor is located at a depth that is indicated for a particular sonobuoy. The sensor is below the bottom, this does not work.

Red_88
18-07-2017, 00:56
Kilo Improved

Thank you very much! It looks really great!

Johnny
19-07-2017, 19:14
Hi,

Thank you for the RA mod.
Best mod ever for dangerous waters.

I specially love the so many different controllable platforms available.

The modern scopes on modern platforms like the virginia are awesome, but have to much good visibility underwater.

So I have a little request, is it possible to reduce overall underwater visibility?...
This would make underwater visibility much more realistic both for scope and external 3d views!

CrazyIvan
20-07-2017, 23:07
It is impossible. The visibility does not exceed 500 meters. On the tactical level, this does not make any difference.

CrazyIvan
20-07-2017, 23:23

You are right - there is a rational grain in this.

Weaponloadout Akula-III changed: wireguide UGST torpedo now load only internal tubes.
MG-74 can be loaded into both internal and external tubes.

It makes no sense to have torpedo-guided wires in the outer tubes.

Johnny
21-07-2017, 01:10
It is impossible. The visibility does not exceed 500 meters. On the tactical level, this does not make any difference.

Ok, no problem!
By the way, the new cold waters game... that's child play compared to DW and RA. :D

CrazyIvan
21-07-2017, 02:04
These are different games.

pepe
21-07-2017, 11:43
I have problem: water in RA is too dry. When i switch to full screen 3D view and touch my monitor, my finger is still dry.

Can you change that?

:80:

I have found solution called RA realism pack:

http://leopoldmethod.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Finger-in-Water-778x517.png

PS. sorry for joking but sometimes when i read "problems" of new players on subsim and other places i cant belive my own eyes.

Johnny
21-07-2017, 17:28
pepe, that's a rather stupid post you just puked right there.

I'm a "new player" that has been paying DW for the last 12 years!

Furthermore, I read this entire thread from the beginning and CrazyIvan was the first one to bring that up, right here:
http://www.redrodgers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=112862&postcount=1108

pepe
21-07-2017, 17:45
@Johnny, my post was not directed to your request. I have in mind things like:
- "wrong" direction for turning periscope
- "leaving" DW because of replay viewer
- and many, many other things

Of course underwater visibility is in DW unrealisticly far but... in Cold Waters is much more farer. Differnces between this 2 games is: in DW it doesn't matter because you can "see" farer with HF sonar. In Cold waters "clear" water allows you to find and identify opponent.

Red_88
22-07-2017, 03:10
About sonar, I am the only one who think that broadband sonar contact sound is very faint? especially submarines?

Also Active sonar ping from ships is annoying when I am in my sub. But this is easy fix, I could exchange ping file with one without sound.
For pings from Torpedo I have created an electronic warning sound for the Active Intercept device, what do you guys think? I don't want torpedo ping silent so I created this.

I don't think the ping sound in the game are very realistic, actually most frequencies above human hearing range.

pepe
22-07-2017, 15:33
In multistation MP games players can not change weapon loadout (even with all stations asignet to 1 player). Is it fixable?

CrazyIvan
22-07-2017, 21:03
In multistation MP games players can not change weapon loadout (even with all stations asignet to 1 player). Is it fixable?

I do not have such a bug. I can reload any weapon. Mayby, our difference in versions? I never use the installation of the Steam version of the game as a distributive. It only gives a headache.:84:

pepe
22-07-2017, 21:18
Are you sure? This bug have all players in lobby before session (only with checked multistation mode )

http://i.imgur.com/QcPV4g4.gif

EDIT: The same is in Vanilla 1.04 version DW - tested while ago

CrazyIvan
22-07-2017, 21:53
Maybe the sonalysts just did not do it for SHIP platform ?

EDIT: This is not modelled.

Standart loadout recommended.:ku

EDIT: Has been fix.

Red_88
23-07-2017, 03:17
I just tested my warning sound, dangerous waters not like my wave files.

I made error with sample rate but even when corrected sound still distorted :(
also sound too long, I have shortened it. works now, but still problem sound only in left channel and some distortion.

The wave files should have sample rate of 22050hz, 16bit, mono right? or did I get it wrong?

pepe
23-07-2017, 12:44
Maybe the sonalysts just did not do it for SHIP platform ?
Looks like only surf units have this problem.

Standart loadout sometimes is not good choice. For example: in scenarios against SUB (688i) only, i don't need FLARES. CHAFF is my main passive countermeasures against 80-90% ASM attacks.
Loadout of launchers i can change during game but SHIP STORES still have 1-1 proportions. In my opinion better stores proportions:

flares 1:3 chaffs

(In last MP big battle i used all chaffs :P )

The same with torpedoes.
Standard loadout consist for each side:

Udaloy
UGST
UGST
USET-80

Perry
MK 50
MK 50
MK 54

Bergamini
MU-90
MU-90
MU-90

Torpedo launchers can't change type of weapon. Reloading always use previous type but stores always have 1:1 proportions.

If this is not fixable, can you change standard loadouts for each SHIP?

My proposition:

Udaloy loadout and stores:

Port/starboard
- UGST
- UGST
- USET-80

Stores (10 max):
6 UGST
4 USET-80

Stores (32 max):
22 CHAFF
10 FLARE

Perry loadout and stores:

Port/starboard
- MK 50
- MK 54 (instead MK 50)
- MK 54

Stores (24 max):
8 MK 50
16 MK 54

Stores (36 max):
24 CHAFF
12 FLARE

Bergamini loadout and stores:

Stores (30 max - increased from 16):
20 CHAFF
10 FLARE
(now in RA is 32/16. This is some kind of bug - you can decrease belov 32 but you can't increase above 16)

In my opinion torpedoes like USET-80/MK 50 should't be removed from launchers and ship stores - all navies have some reserve of more and less sophisticated torpedoes.

EDIT:

Hmm, i didn't notice:

EDIT: Has been fix.

Thx :)

CrazyIvan
23-07-2017, 16:03
Version 1.42-B released.

Russian Voices Pack - has been update.

seadog0514
23-07-2017, 16:27
Version 1.42-B released.

Russian Voices Pack - has been update.

142b? just bug fixing or some new feature?

CrazyIvan
23-07-2017, 16:41
142b? just bug fixing or some new feature?

Some important info about add-on "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_42-B version).
[ * - Hardcoded fix ]
1 - 3D models 65-76, 53-65K,KE; 53-65M; SET-65M,ME Replaced.
2 - fix CTD bug with Narrowband Kilo and other filter use.
3 - Shkvals: doctrine fix with uncorrect calculate trigonometric function.
3 - User Planes: Maximal speed on high altitude bug fix.
4 - Interfaces SLBM missile presets has been reworked. Only ONE waypoint now in route missile.*
5 - New Document RA_Weapon_Info_rev38.pdf added.
6 - Captor MK60 P-3 Orion User: Added an additional mode - manual installation for shallow mount at deep water.
7 - OwnShip info in USNI: Condition weapon launch added.
8 - Sonobuoys: Malfunction percent was reduced
9 - SSN21: Weaponloadout TASM SSM replaced to UUM-125B "Sea Lance" Subroc.
10 - Behind horizont targeting helos (AEW): Doctrine has been reworked.
11 - Removed the default bug when the use of "CTRL + Enter" option before launching the TLAM of the missile with assigned route
causes the CTD when TLAM launching and return to the target display from nav. map.
12 - The brightness of the displays improved KILOs was increased.*
13 - Broadband sound for Dolphin added.
14 - Weaponloadout Akula-III changed: wireguide UGST torpedo now load only internal tubes.
MG-74 can be loaded into both internal and external tubes.
15 - CmpUtil.exe Utilite has been replaced.
16 - Akula-III Target Display: Colors Change.
17 - Controlable Ships: Multistation mode, unlocked weaponloadout station.
18 - Stadimeter CTD problem when scrolling through the list of platforms fix (Error with the interpretation of the alpha channel)*.
19 - Sound noise for Ships has been increased in the low-speed area.
================================================== =======================

pepe
23-07-2017, 20:19
Thx :D

P.S. Check again links in first post :)
(missing "[" in /url)

OrangeFr3ak
24-07-2017, 03:50
Do you have any plans for controllable Arleigh Burke destroyers and Indian Navy Sindhughosh/Kilo submarines?

USA~Driver
25-07-2017, 00:09
:52: Another "clean install"? :132:

Making the game better so, thanks. %)

pepe
25-07-2017, 00:59
GRAD LST launcher (UMS-72 Grad) weapon on Ropucha II LST in my opinion is too powerful :)
During last big MP battle only 1 Ropucha II sank very quick 4 ships (2x Newport + 2x Hanate) and after some time player Perry with high speed.
Destroying "untouched" O.H.P takes 5-10 seconds since first hit. All ships was attacked from distance 9-10 NM but very accurate.
This weapon in RA is like shotgun in narrow corridor :)

In my opinion firing control for this weapon in "real" is not too accurate to attack fast moving targets. UMS-72 Grad is mainly used for "clearing" beach from mines. Attacking moving targets should have small effectivness.

For me ASuW capability is now too powerful. Range for land target is ok but for surfs should be much shorter (4-5 NM)

I've made test mission for showing problem:
- player O.H.P starts 10 NM from Ropucha with high speed.
Try to destroy Ropucha without being hit - good luck :bud:

My best score: only 35 % of dameges on Perry :157:

CrazyIvan
25-07-2017, 01:26
My Best Resultat - 70 % Damages On Perry Before Destoy LST.:157:
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/А-215_Град-М

pepe
25-07-2017, 01:49
You should turns harder :P

CrazyIvan
25-07-2017, 01:54
You should turns harder :P

Military platforms are dangerous. The weapon does its job.

CrazyIvan
26-07-2017, 20:36
This weapon in RA is like shotgun in narrow corridor :)

In my opinion firing control for this weapon in "real" is not too accurate to attack fast moving targets. UMS-72 Grad is mainly used for "clearing" beach from mines. Attacking moving targets should have small effectivness.

For different tasks, this weapon uses completely different ammunition with different warheads. And these weapons do not work - just into the target.
It's like "carpet bombing" - like the cells of a chessboard.

In fact, this is an analogue of a land mobile device BM-21 Grad (Reactive Artillery)
This weapon shoots faster than any standart artillery.

The ROF (Rate Of Fire) of this weapon is fantastic: 2 shells - per every second, 120 shots per minute.

"Sea of fire" around the target. :157:

pepe
26-07-2017, 21:32
Ok, i know that but... now this ship is ship-killer can destroy very quick any other warship, even specialized in ASuW. This is unrealistic for me.

BTW Polish Navy uses Ropucha II class LST and i know (after having a conversation with 2 Polish Navy Officers) that weapon is NOT very effective in long ranges against ships. Main role for that weapon is destroying:
- mines laying on beach
- strongholds on land

CrazyIvan
26-07-2017, 22:16
Ok, i know that but... now this ship is ship-killer can destroy very quick any other warship, even specialized in ASuW. This is unrealistic for me.

BTW Polish Navy uses Ropucha II class LST and i know (after having a conversation with 2 Polish Navy Officers) that weapon is NOT very effective in long ranges against ships. Main role for that weapon is destroying:
- mines laying on beach
- strongholds on land

Any ship that gets into the area of gunfire will be damaged.

This the game engine works.
I installed real data for the weapon in the database.

pepe
27-07-2017, 01:16
I installed real data for the weapon in the database.
Real or paper data? Have you data about accuracy against ships. I would love to read it :)

Why that weapon is not installed on Udaloy, Sovremenny, Kirov or any other ASuW/Multirole designed warships? Only LST? Why this superior weapon is installed only on third line battle veassels?

The truth is - that weapon is not very effective against warships. Paper data sometimes looks very nice but real capabilities are not. Naval version of BM-21 Grad was placed on LST for amphibious assault support role. Mainly for mining clearance in front of tanks.

Swampy
28-07-2017, 07:51
1. When firing the Harpoon it often explodes and causes alot of damage to own FFG. I suspect this is might be a side effect of the weapon malfunction feature?

2. Is it possible to remove or lower the alarm sound when marking a contact for engagement on the FFG radar station

elpuxo
28-07-2017, 14:47
GRAD LST launcher (UMS-72 Grad) weapon on Ropucha II LST in my opinion is too powerful :)
I've made test mission for showing problem:
- player O.H.P starts 10 NM from Ropucha with high speed.
Try to destroy Ropucha without being hit - good luck :bud:

My best score: only 35 % of dameges on Perry :157:

11% ... link 11 / port torpedo tubes damaged
... with heavy maneuvering hard left/right on flank speed to screw his tma

Sinked damn bastard with 1 magazine of deck gun
on rapid and volley of 7 standard missiles in ssm mode ...
Maybe an overkill , just for good measure :)

But yeah, the point.
Ropucha has almost no armor , but almost heavy firepower , so that's tradeoff
(maybe a bit too accurate)
Agree ?

Cheers

elpuxo
28-07-2017, 14:52
For different tasks, this weapon uses completely different ammunition with different warheads. And these weapons do not work - just into the target.
It's like "carpet bombing" - like the cells of a chessboard.

In fact, this is an analogue of a land mobile device BM-21 Grad (Reactive Artillery)
This weapon shoots faster than any standart artillery.

The ROF (Rate Of Fire) of this weapon is fantastic: 2 shells - per every second, 120 shots per minute.

"Sea of fire" around the target. :157:

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9E%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%8C

I've seen them on the field..

CrazyIvan
28-07-2017, 23:43
i fixed it.

elpuxo
03-08-2017, 02:45
Please .. can you make 'Active Intercept' for FFG 7 ? ,
like in Udaloy. I'm missing it like .. very much.
(well no need for wakehomers/passive , but at least know when active torpedoes activate) and to listen other pings...

I mean, what idiot in original DW team forgot to make this ?? :D

VOL_Hans
03-08-2017, 13:39
I mean, what idiot in original DW team forgot to make this ?? :D

Hard to be sure...They had many idiots!

elpuxo
03-08-2017, 17:53
Hard to be sure...They had many idiots!

Hmmm.. no. Don't get me wrong here. It wasn't my intention to be so harsh to the engineers afterall , so I've put smiley at the end.
I was just pointing to a crucial mistake made from the day 1., 17 years ago.
I'm not playing DW for the first time, ... since cca. 2005. before RA.

If it were so easy to complete naval/combat simulator , I would do it by myself :)

CrazyIvan
13-08-2017, 01:08
I would not say that they are idiots.

In fact, the aspects of simulation are so wide that it is difficult to foresee all of them. They could just overlook it.
But some moments in the physics of the simulator - just awful.
For example, enter in the database the real weight of the SLBM missile, and it will never fly.

cortot
03-09-2017, 19:59
Hi Crazy Ivan.
How to add the UUV HF function on MK48 ADCAP?
I try to select the feedback option in object dialog, but when I enable the active mk48 then will appear many new targets in every second, even though only have one target sub/decoy at all.

CrazyIvan
03-09-2017, 21:38
Hi Crazy Ivan.
How to add the UUV HF function on MK48 ADCAP?
I try to select the feedback option in object dialog, but when I enable the active mk48 then will appear many new targets in every second, even though only have one target sub/decoy at all.

For the torpedo, the feedback should only work in passive mode.
Active mode - this will not work correctly.

cortot
03-09-2017, 23:01
For the torpedo, the feedback should only work in passive mode.
Active mode - this will not work correctly.

In passive mode also not work perfectly, can't lock the target so it will create a new sierra in every second.
So, Is that no way to fix it?
I think the 21st centry mk48 mod6 or 7 should be added the feedback function like uuv .

CrazyIvan
06-09-2017, 00:58
P3 - TAKKO Station for AUTOCREW fix.

"RunOut BRG" MODE: Still unreleased to breack out set 009 course

A-Ganger can check to see if this error is fixed.

Johnny
08-09-2017, 21:22
@CrazyIvan,

You may want to remove the record containing the class ID:84 from database QMPlatforms.eqd
That class ID does not exist in the database Class table and may cause random CTD on Sub: ASUW -
Barrier Search, Quick Mission generation.

CrazyIvan
09-09-2017, 19:23
@CrazyIvan,

You may want to remove the record containing the class ID:84 from database QMPlatforms.eqd
That class ID does not exist in the database Class table and may cause random CTD on Sub: ASUW -
Barrier Search, Quick Mission generation.

Thx!

Has been fix.

CrazyIvan
20-09-2017, 21:59
1.43 version released.

USA~Driver
21-09-2017, 02:21
Barely got any use from 42B . . . . :rolleyes Excellent work, gentleman, many thanks.

CrazyIvan
21-09-2017, 15:45
Updates were made in version 1.43. (TAKKO Station - Important for win 10 Users).

It is recommended to redownload, for the downloaded archive from 20.09.2017

pepe
21-09-2017, 21:03
Thx for new version RA.
I suppose older scenarios (from 1.42-B) are compatible, right?

CrazyIvan
21-09-2017, 22:07
Thx for new version RA.
I suppose older scenarios (from 1.42-B) are compatible, right?

Of course

PL_Cmd_Jacek
21-09-2017, 22:09
Thank you a lot Ivan for your job !!!

Thanks to you, this game will live forever !!!

CrazyIvan
24-09-2017, 23:36
Fixed torpedoes doctrine for user plane.
(Update 25.09.2017 ver 1/1)

Red_88
29-09-2017, 16:09
Thanks CrazyIvan for another great version of this mod.

CrazyIvan
04-10-2017, 01:11
Patch for ver 1.43 - Released.

Russian voices pack mod - has been update to 1.09 version.

dasOoops
04-10-2017, 22:29
Link to russian voices pack strange...

CrazyIvan
04-10-2017, 23:07
Link to russian voices pack strange...

Fix.

seadog0514
08-10-2017, 12:50
is it possible to put more tracker for the different sonar of some modern sub?
for example, 6 or 8 tracker for TA of Virginia class.
when there are multible objects nearby, 4 tracker is really not enough.....

CrazyIvan
09-10-2017, 03:58
is it possible to put more tracker for the different sonar of some modern sub?
for example, 6 or 8 tracker for TA of Virginia class.
when there are multible objects nearby, 4 tracker is really not enough.....

Try this:
SeaWolf - 8 trackers per sonar (total 24 trackers )
Virginia - 6 trackers per sonar (total 18 trackers)

Red_88
14-10-2017, 12:57
would it be possible to show weapon shot bearing when assigned target in submarine weapon preset? so it would be possible to adjust torpedo bearing to fire torpedo spread or to shoot behind target for wakehomers. I edited a screenshot to show what I mean. If that would be possible, could the Mark 16 Torpedo added to the skipjack?

CrazyIvan
14-10-2017, 21:47
Way Points for weapons, are allowed only for TLAM, SLBM missiles & mines.

For another weapon (torpedoes) - the LOB (Line Of Bearing) can not be drawn on the target display.

Red_88
16-10-2017, 01:01
:42: I maybe expressed me wrong. I didn't mean to add LOB for torpedos.

I made a new screenshot to show what I mean. When designated target like M01 for a tube normally the bearing will not be shown, but when directly assign snapshot for the same tube it will show the calculated (snapshot) bearing. Can that be shown when assign target beside snapshot?

CrazyIvan
28-10-2017, 00:51
Patch #2 for DWX ver. 1.43 released.

Install: Replace files in game folders - just copy folders from archive in DW root directory.
In Graphic folder: Launch "!_USNI_DATA_Patch.bat" file. (Make sure the file CmpUtil.EXE is in the graphics folder)

Some info about Patch # 2.0 (Cumulative) for "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_43 version).
1 - Fix bug, when false message incoming about splash sonobuoy, when sonobuoy static and not fall into the water.
2 - SeaWolf, Virginia SSN: Trackers increased. 8 and 6 trackers per each sonar suite.
3 - Bergamini FREMM: - Weapons Control Station colors has been changed.
4 - Controllable Ships: SAM missile fix, weapon range launch, now not exited FC Radar range.
5 - Scenario "Sicilian Wedding" assembled for DWX 1.43 play.
6 - Default Scenario "ASW Gauntlet" fix.
7 - Captor Mk 60 and PMK-2 CAPTOR (air user) doctrine fix - impact to the bottom is minimized.

Erik
28-10-2017, 17:07
hi im following the instructions in the txt file and my dw always crashes on startup i tried to reinstall ra and the problem still remains.

CrazyIvan
28-10-2017, 23:45
hi im following the instructions in the txt file and my dw always crashes on startup i tried to reinstall ra and the problem still remains.

How does the error report windows?
The number of the offset and the file in which it occurs ?

Somebody - is experiencing this problem, after the patch ?

pepe
29-10-2017, 03:52
We played 3 MP games with latest patch (7, 4, 6 players - win7 and win10). All of players installed patch just before first session. Nobody had this problem.

It looks like rare problem. I know Erik is experienced O.H.Perry player - always have properly installed RA.

Today i have checked in session this feature:
4 - Controllable Ships: SAM missile fix, weapon range launch, now not exited FC Radar range.
It works correct

Still droping sonobuoy from playable ship gives message "explosion on bearing xxx" to another player ship.

Thanks for merging patch #1 and #2 to cumulative one.

CrazyIvan
02-11-2017, 00:59
Final Archive with two remastered old scenarios:
Sicilian Wedding (688 Improved “Annapolis”).
Sicilian Divorce (Akula-I Improved “Leopard”)

For RA version 1.43.

Enjoy.

Erik
04-11-2017, 01:27
i deleted everything one more time, and then it worked, must have done somthing wrong, sorry :)

Peper
09-11-2017, 00:23
Final Archive with two remastered old scenarios:
Sicilian Wedding (688 Improved “Annapolis”).
Sicilian Divorce (Akula-I Improved “Leopard”)

For RA version 1.43.

Enjoy.

Hello CrazyIvan,
Thank you for remastering them.
In Sicilian Wedding I'm not able to take the umpire from helicopter.
All both tries fail. He just passes me while I'm on surface and not moving.
Instructions seem to be streight forward. Does the trigger work proper?

Many thanks

CrazyIvan
10-11-2017, 12:09
Thx!
Scenario has updated.

USA~Driver
10-11-2017, 22:30
:(

seadog0514
16-11-2017, 14:14
thanks a lot

Try this:
SeaWolf - 8 trackers per sonar (total 24 trackers )
Virginia - 6 trackers per sonar (total 18 trackers)

Billy
28-11-2017, 03:58
Problem with Russian Rebellion campaign. The AI units are so sensitive now, whenever you raise your periscope, you get detected. It makes mission 1 so hard because you can't use periscope to ID target as the mission briefing mentioned.

pepe
28-11-2017, 20:28
Tu-142 tail guns are incredibly powerful - they can destroy O.H.Perry in less than 5 sec. :D

Billy
01-12-2017, 18:30
Hi I did a few hours of playing last few days. Here are some of my impressions:
1. I believe there is a bug with Sea Lance UUM-125B. The "Run to Enable" is still recognized in yards rather than nmi as specified in the Manual. I tried a 30nmi shot, the missile launches fine but immediately curves back after traveling about 30yards. I also tested other Subroc like Stallion and Sizzler. They work fine.
2. Possible to make Sea Lance available for VLS launchers? Virginia class only has 4 torpedo tubes, not enough to deal with both long range and short range targets at the same time. Akula III has so much more firepower to deal with both long and short targets.
3. Subcommand mission "Invade Motherland" is badly designed mission compared to the original mission. 1. your own sub is changed from seawolf to Virginia. Virginia only has 28 max speed, not fast enough to keep up with a SAG traveling at 24-25 knots and do ASW duty at the same time. 2. About 5-10 minutes into the game, the 2 Oscar would launch waves of missile at the task force. There is no way to stop them because you are more than 30nmi away. Those first waves of missiles will definitely kill Nimitz.

Suggestions to modify "Invade Motherland" mission. 1. Swap out Oscar with Victor. The missile boats are just too powerful against surface ships. 2. Put Virginia far ahead of the carrier and make Oscars the first line instead of Akula. So this way you fight Oscar first if you are skilled enough.

pepe
01-12-2017, 22:33
@Billy
1) Ranges for all subroc's are in NM. I did test and my 2 Sealances (one to 5 NM and one to 35 NM) land on correct range.
You should check dangerouswaters.ini file in txt editor for .WeapMalfunction settings because probably your missile had malfunction.

2) Sealance is only fictional weapon - it not exist in US Navy

3) Oscar II is designed for missile attack (strong surface group like CVN's) from long range and Victor is typical Hunter/killer submarine. My proposition is to increase AAW defence by adding 1-2 Burke/Tico/Spruance warships to surface group.

Swampy
02-12-2017, 03:30
Thanks for another version of this great mod!

I played sicilian divorce the other day and encountered a weird thing.
The torpedo I fired at the foxtrot started tracking shrimps instead.
Not only that but it hit the shrimps and exploded.

That can't be the way it supposed to be can it?

Billy
02-12-2017, 06:57
@Billy
1) Ranges for all subroc's are in NM. I did test and my 2 Sealances (one to 5 NM and one to 35 NM) land on correct range.
You should check dangerouswaters.ini file in txt editor for .WeapMalfunction settings because probably your missile had malfunction.

2) Sealance is only fictional weapon - it not exist in US Navy

3) Oscar II is designed for missile attack (strong surface group like CVN's) from long range and Victor is typical Hunter/killer submarine. My proposition is to increase AAW defence by adding 1-2 Burke/Tico/Spruance warships to surface group.

Hi, thanks for the reply.
1. confirmed. It is the weapon malfunction. I had some really back luck. My first launch, both of my missiles failed (100% failure rate). So the RTE is working correctly
2. I fully understand your point of accuracy. But as of now, the best ASW platform in the game is Akula III. It may be a bit more noisy but it has a comprehensive array of ASW weapons to deal with both long and short range targets. In addition, the firepower it can unleash from its 14 ready tubes is massive. At short range, US subs are great, but it takes a long time to maneuver into torpedo range and you need wait still longer for the torps to reach targets. In a shootout when both subs discover each other around the same time, Akula is most likely to be the winner. So there is a bit of game balancing issue here.
3. I don't think more AAW platforms would work either, although the suggestion is not a bad one. As of now, AAW missiles are not great in anti missile role in this mod. The missiles from Oscar are not sea skimmers, but most of the SM-2s still fail to hit.

I just tried a trick with "Invade Russia" mission. It seems to work. At the beginning of the mission, you will receive a radio message about the range of possible sub contacts. I stayed near surface. As soon as I heard the message about missile launches and the bearing, I immediately snap shot 1 sea lance on the bearing using the distance in the radio message. The missile scared off the oscar and forced them to retreat a bit. In addition, the first line of akulas retaliate with their subroc. Akula's missiles would scare the carrier task force to slow down. That buys me a lot of time to travel further ahead of the group and engage the first line. But this trick is a bit cheating cuz you know you will receive a radio message at the beginning. So still the mission needs some changes before it can become a good mission. Also, may I suggest that the subs are selectable for this mission? I think it would be easier with Seawolf than with VA.

pepe
02-12-2017, 13:42
@Billy

Try now this scenario :)

Billy
04-12-2017, 19:15
Nice。 There are several other missions that are buggy. "China Surveillance", I have completed all mission objectives but couldn't get mission complete status. I got the pilot, kill the Chinese warship and egress past the line but no mission completion.

pepe
05-12-2017, 01:12
"China Surveillance" ? - i can't find this scenario. Is it original one?

Billy
05-12-2017, 07:42
"China Surveillance" ? - i can't find this scenario. Is it original one?

It's a subcommand mission. You should see it. I may have gotten the name wrong, but it's about rescuing a downed pilot in Chinese waters and egress out of the area.

Billy
05-12-2017, 08:58
@Billy

Try now this scenario :)

The carrier can last a bit longer but still mission is almost impossible. Those 2 oscars can unleash shit load of missiles. SM-2 are just bad at Anti missile duty. Are you able to beat it?

Billy
05-12-2017, 09:31
2 more possible buggy mission.
1. "Iran to strait", told to get incoming radio message. But got nothing. Tried both wires and radiomast. Nothing
2. "protect motherland", told to get target coordinates from the satellite fro 7:10-7:15. got nothing. Tried both radio mast and float wire.

pepe
05-12-2017, 18:01
It's a subcommand mission. You should see it. I may have gotten the name wrong, but it's about rescuing a downed pilot in Chinese waters and egress out of the area.
I do not play single player missions - only MP. This is reason why I delete all SP missions from scenario folder :)

I can check "China Surveillance", "Iran to strait" and "Protect motherland" only if you send those missions here.

Billy
05-12-2017, 21:50
I do not play single player missions - only MP. This is reason why I delete all SP missions from scenario folder :)

I can check "China Surveillance", "Iran to strait" and "Protect motherland" only if you send those missions here.

Ok, I'll try to post it tonite. Btw, I just think Oscars or any missile boats are so Overpowered in current version of mod. If combined with satellite long range targetting, one single Oscar can pretty much take out a carrier task force alone.

Billy
06-12-2017, 04:53
Here they are.

"China Survellaince" = "downed pilot": Can't complete mission
"Protect motherland": no radio message
"Iran to strait": no radio message

Billy
06-12-2017, 07:47
For "Invade Motherland", I added 2 more AAW ships, so totally 5 AAW: 2 VLS CGs and 3 VLS DDGs plus one FFG trailing at the end. 80% time, Oscars can take out the carrier in the first wave of missiles. 100% time, the carrier won't survive the first 45 minute of the mission. Your own sub could barely reach the first line of Akulas by that time. I figured out the reason why. Shipwreck missile is so powerful because it can employ CM in final phase to confuse SM2's. One game, for the first wave of 4 shipwrecks from the Oscar, the CVNG launched 24 SM2 and sea sparrow missiles. Not a single one hit the target. All got confused by CMs. Seriously, please test this weapon. It is so overpower like no joke.

pepe
07-12-2017, 00:41
For now only 2 scenarios:

"Invade Motherland" - difficult scenario for fixing - too much random factors
changes:
- wider screen for CVN
- group: 3x Ticonderoga + 2x Arleigh Burke +Nimitz
- 2 Air stations for pair of F-14
- 1 Air station E-2C
- Oscars II are for some time neutral
Problem:
DDG's and CG's after first attacks slows down and can't follow CVN in previous formation! I haven't idea how to change that :(

"Iran to strait" - strange because mesages should work but they didn't.
changes:
- now all messages works correct
- added random "combatants" unit (Boghammar or Houdong)
- Line of escape for Kilo now is like in description: below 26-20N latitude.

Billy
07-12-2017, 06:12
@pepe

The new "Invade Motherland" mission is a lot better than before. But the reason is because Oscars never fired a single shipwreck. The Club missiles from Akulas are easily dealt with by SM2. Not a single AA missiles from the fighters hit the target. So the first 1:30 of the mission is ok. Btw, is there anyway to have the carrier to launch new fighters to replace those already on station?

Billy
07-12-2017, 07:51
Here is another mission to illustrate my point: shipwreck is almost impossible to intercept. This mission "protect motherland" is basically the same as the other one. Here I have 5 AAW ships, 4 fighters and 1 AWACS. You can see only one single oscar can take out the almost the entire carrier group. AA missiles are pretty much useless against them.

Billy
07-12-2017, 18:33
@pepe

Your new "Invade Motherland" is much much better now. I played it through last night. I got almost to the end, but got careless and killed by the final Oscar II. No ships were lost. I have the following observation:

1. "Oscar II remain neutral sometimes" really helps. Especially at the beginning
2. The wake homing torpedo 65-76 torpedo is buggy. It homes on the target and hits the target but never explodes. Then the torpedo keeps dancing around the ship and makes a few more hits but never explodes.

Btw, where I can find out how to write script for a mission? I just know the basic stuff: add object, create trigger. Need some lessons on the coding side of mission editing.

pepe
07-12-2017, 19:50
Oscar II needs position of Nimitz from Akulas Link but at beginning all Oscars have ROE peace (Akula ROE is war). When you defeat Akulas before Oscars change ROE to war - SSGN's do not know where to send SS-N-19's.

I saw sometimes strange "dancing" of AI 65-76 torpedoes - maybe it bug? I don't know.

In Manual folder you have SCS-DW_Mission EditorManual.pdf. This is source of my knowledge + experience from making own missions. It's not very complicated.

I will look at rest missions in my free time - now i am little busy.

Billy
18-12-2017, 19:22
I have a question about how to control helo from FFG. The manual says to cancel the programmed tactics is to drag the first waypoint to maximum (zoom out to 120 nmi) then cancel it. Is that how it works? The language is not clear in the manual because of the bad translation.

pepe
18-12-2017, 19:43
1) delete all previous waypoints
2) set new waypoint
3) drag this waypoint over 120 nmi from own helo (you don't have to do it fast)
4) click somewhere else (on clear area)
5) click again on last waypoint
6) delete it

Billy
27-12-2017, 00:15
Btw, is there any way to order FFG's helo to set its torpedos above or below a layer? If a sub dances above and below a layer, it is almost impossible for an AI controlled helo to sink it.

CrazyIvan
27-12-2017, 00:50
This works automatically. If the helicopter has detected the target of the MAD by a sensor, then it is assumed that the submarine is in the range of 0 to 750 feet (detection range of the sensor).
The depth of the torpedo will be set in this interval

If the detection of MAD - no, then the AI assumes that the sub is deep, the torpedo will be launched to a greater depth.

Billy
27-12-2017, 17:09
This works automatically. If the helicopter has detected the target of the MAD by a sensor, then it is assumed that the submarine is in the range of 0 to 750 feet (detection range of the sensor).
The depth of the torpedo will be set in this interval

If the detection of MAD - no, then the AI assumes that the sub is deep, the torpedo will be launched to a greater depth.

1. What about if a thermo layer is between 0-750? If the layer is 400 and the sub is hiding at 500. Helo would keep launching shallow torpedoes and can't lock onto the target below the layer.

2. I know if torpedo is too close, it would ignore the decoy. It seems that Mk48 can ignore decoys at longer range than mk50 or mk54. Is that true?

3. Would torpedo seeker ignore thermo layer if the torpedo is very close to the target?

CrazyIvan
27-12-2017, 18:46
1. The torpedo will be launched under the layer of 80% probability.
And 20% of that torpedo will be put above the layer.
If there is a MAD target detection, then the correct rotation angle is also set for the torpedo - at the start of the circular search, the torpedo will always turn toward the target.

2. Yes. Logical threshold for MK 48 is higher.

3. If the torpedo is close to the target - 800-1000 meters (for each torpedo different levels) - the thermolayer does not matter. (For heavy torpedoes (MK 48, UGST, etc) the distances are accordingly large - about 1300-1500 meters.)
However, the too much depth difference between the torpedo and the target will be affected here.
The target may simply not fall into the vertical cone of capture of the torpedo sensor.

CrazyIvan
27-12-2017, 22:03
Some New Station for UDALOY DDG.

CrazyIvan
27-12-2017, 22:15
a bit more.

CubanFoxtrot
28-12-2017, 14:23
Wow!!! :32:

May I ask if they're new Interface DLLs built from scratch in VC++ or still adaptations of existing ones in x86 ASM? :52:

Also, for sake of curiosity as I consider myself the worst artist humanly possible, how could you create those wonderful graphics?
3D scene rendered to 2D bitmaps?
Or just Photoshop hard work?
Would any aircraft sim cockpit editor come in handy?
I'd also love to create some, wth! :budo::152:

Thank you once again for your dedication!

Billy
28-12-2017, 18:27
What about gun's station? Udaloy has more than one gun right? Wonder how you model that in game?

CrazyIvan
28-12-2017, 18:43
One CIWS AK-630 has created at Weapons Control Station #2 (F12 - station).
Since only ONE CIWS is modeled, it has a stockpile of ammunition like all 4 AK-630 mounts, and a circular firing zone.

CrazyIvan
28-12-2017, 18:47
Wow!!! :32:

May I ask if they're new Interface DLLs built from scratch in VC++ or still adaptations of existing ones in x86 ASM? :52:

Also, for sake of curiosity as I consider myself the worst artist humanly possible, how could you create those wonderful graphics?
3D scene rendered to 2D bitmaps?
Or just Photoshop hard work?
Would any aircraft sim cockpit editor come in handy?
I'd also love to create some, wth! :budo::152:

Thank you once again for your dedication!

Everything is based on DLL from Oliver H. Perry.

The graphics are drawn in Photoshop.
Just compiled various screenshots.

Billy
29-12-2017, 20:27
Is this Udaloy I or II? What about 130mm naval guns? Udaloy II has 2x. How is this modeled?

Billy
29-12-2017, 20:32
btw, just reporting some campaign errors:

1. Red storm rising-RA version. Mission "Journey End". P-3 Orion is set as side 3, which is not allied with side 0. So the aircraft would attack your boat. Was the P-3 supposed to be a Russian maritime patrol aircraft or Norwegian aircraft in the original version?

2. Russian Rebellian campaing, 1st mission playing Akula. The akula gets countered detected at the very beginning of the game. Sometimes, right after the mission start. I don't know how this is possible given rebel ships and subs are miles away.

MR.Wood
29-12-2017, 20:57
The P-3 is supposed to drop on you just like in the book :bud:

CrazyIvan
30-12-2017, 06:52
btw, just reporting some campaign errors:

1. Red storm rising-RA version. Mission "Journey End". P-3 Orion is set as side 3, which is not allied with side 0. So the aircraft would attack your boat. Was the P-3 supposed to be a Russian maritime patrol aircraft or Norwegian aircraft in the original version?

2. Russian Rebellian campaing, 1st mission playing Akula. The akula gets countered detected at the very beginning of the game. Sometimes, right after the mission start. I don't know how this is possible given rebel ships and subs are miles away.

About Russian Rebeling:

For me it's absolutely not an interesting campaign.
Not professional and stupid.
How do you imagine being in the harbor stuffed with anti-submarine ships and submarines - and be undetected.

Scenario number 1 - mark the visual contacts (688 and Akula). Launch special forces (Akula).

Scenario number 2 - again mark the visual contacts, again launch special forces.
Scenario number 3 - monitor Khabarovsk, marking visual contacts ...
Further I will not continue.

Place this campaign is in the hot stove. :157:

Billy
30-12-2017, 09:52
If I launch torp at really low speed, say 30kts, would it take longer for the AI to get TIW warning? I mean the TIW warning is also dependent on how fast the torp is traveling?

CrazyIvan
30-12-2017, 14:46
No, within 3 miles the message will be delivered regardless of the speed of the torpedo. This works for the player only. For AI platforms, the cruise speed of the torpedo has a value - the slower it is the quiet the torpedo, . But for the player, also bear in mind that even a quiet torpedo will be visible on the broadband display in 3 miles ranges.

PS: Scaling of sound profiles does not make it possible to make fine TIW dependence depend on torpedo noise. This gave poor results in the tests. So we chose the option with a fixed distance of 3 miles.

Billy
30-12-2017, 19:21
No, within 3 miles the message will be delivered regardless of the speed of the torpedo. This works for the player only. For AI platforms, the cruise speed of the torpedo has a value - the slower it is the quiet the torpedo, . But for the player, also bear in mind that even a quiet torpedo will be visible on the broadband display in 3 miles ranges.

PS: Scaling of sound profiles does not make it possible to make fine TIW dependence depend on torpedo noise. This gave poor results in the tests. So we chose the option with a fixed distance of 3 miles.

Just to confirm. It is 3 nmi, right? Not 3 kilometers, correct?

CrazyIvan
30-12-2017, 19:27
Just to confirm. It is 3 nmi, right? Not 3 kilometers, correct?

3 - NMI

Billy
02-01-2018, 16:59
How come mk48 ADACAP has no wide search patterns (either snake or circular)? UGST has them. Also, I remember in old RA versions, there are wide search patterns, too.

pepe
02-01-2018, 18:24
@Billy, please read weapon manual.

Billy
02-01-2018, 19:25
@Billy, please read weapon manual.

We are talking about the rev 38, right? Up to page 7 is all about mk48 ADCAP. No mention of wide search patterns. But I do see the wide search pattern settings for UGST, which is on page 10. Does that mean mk48 has no wide search pattern?

pepe
02-01-2018, 20:54
The programs of Mk 48 ADCAP guide:
Mk 48 ADCAP torpedo uses a direct mode of movement, however sensors discretely scan a cone between 270 and 90 degrees on a course of a torpedo in Passive Mode and 300 and 60 degrees in Active mode (if torpedo heading at 000 degrees).

CrazyIvan
08-01-2018, 23:32
Final testing at the final stage:

List of the latest changes for version 1.44:

Some info about "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_44 version).
1 - Captor Mk 60 (air user) doctrine fix.
2 - Air User Torpedo: Fix Doctrine.
3 - Mode "Direct Run" for torpedoes TU-142 "Bear and MK 3 "Atlantic" assigned by 5555 value MODE/FLOOR parametr.
4 - Bergamini FFG: MU-90 Torpedoes mode "Direct Run" - 9987 preset value (Default Setting).
5 - User Ships: Run To Enable default value fix.*
6 - Driveable IL-38 May: Fix loadout. PMK-2 CAPTOR allowed for loadout in bombbay #1 (ex-wing pylons).*
7 - Fix bug, when false message incoming about splash sonobuoy, when sonobuoy static and not fall into the water.
8 - SeaWolf, Virginia SSN: Trackers increased. 8 and 6 trackers per each sonar suite.
9 - Bergamini FREMM: - Weapons Control Station colors has been changed.
10 - Controllable Ships: SAM missile fix, weapon range launch, now not exited FC Radar range.
11 - Scenario "Sicilian Wedding" assembled for DWX 1.43 and later version play.
12 - Default Scenario "ASW Gauntlet" fix.
13 - Captor Mk 60 and PMK-2 CAPTOR (air user) doctrine fix - impact to the bottom is minimized.
14 - USER ASROCKs problem parachute drop - fix.
15 - Controlable Ships: SSM and ASROC missiles presets reworked.
The manual entry of the waypoint distance values is disabled, except for the first waypoint
for the ASROC missiles. It is necessary to use the moving waypoints on the display to exclude default bugs.
16 - The displays of the loadouts were redesigned. Now there are no empty tubes. The bug fix is Victor-III SSN and Trafalgar SSN with an unused empty tube.
17 - Russian kilos - fix tactical numbers of hull, correct names for the current moment and belonging to the class.
18 - The damage system was altered with respect to the tonnage of the vessels. Armor-Damage points were recalculated using the harpoon-3 formulas, as well as correction factors.
Submarines use correction factors for the number of compartments and the presence of a double hull (mainly for Russian subs).
Surface ships - the correction factors for the material from which the ship was built (aluminum aluminum plastic, etc.). Also, Soviet technology uses a correction factor of 0.9 for the strength of the case.
Torpedoes - the number of explosives corresponds to the coficient 6. (since direct contact with the body of the object at the point of detonation)
Subsonic missile - the weight of explosives corresponds to the actual weight of the explosive.
Supersonic and heavy supersonic missiles - the weight of explosives is increased by correction factors - since the effect of penetration of the ship's side and compression explosion inside the hull.
Etc.
After recounting, the Armor Damage was scaled to the grid of the DW.
19 - Driveable UDALOY DDG: the graphics of the displays on most stations are redone.
20 - MILAS ASROC user missile: Range in ASW mode fix to 35 nmi (64.8 km).
21 - SILEX ASROC user missile: Range in ASuW mode fix to 48.6 nmi (90 km).
22 - User Typhoon 941 SSBN: Addded SAET-60M Torpedo.
23 - User OHIO SSBN: FireControl Station, preset for Captor mine was redone.
24 - Fix bug version 1.43 when SLBM missile, user ability to launch from any depth.
25 - New IceBergs objects added.
26 - An object was added to the landing pad on the ice floe for the helicopter.
27 - Iran: New platform added. Fouque LCT, Wellington UCAC, Ghadir SSW.
28 - Removed the default bug when a submarine (and other platforms) with a damage point below 100 can not be damaged by ice keels and ice coverage.*
29 - AI Helo: Distance launch torpedoes over target reduced.*
30 - User Ships: Radars sweep period set to real value.
31 - Driveable S-3 Viking: LLTV Camera changed to IR.*
32 - User IR Stations: Now mark contact with classification (Surf, land etc) instead unknown.
33 - Tu-142 Bear: Guns station - graphics reworked.
34 - Nav.map, sail brigdes, and external views places - compass has been replaced.(improved night and day visualisation)
35 - Akulas Fire Control Station: background color has been replaced.
36 - Removed the default bug when the periscope on the submarine player can not mark the helicopter or plane.*
37 - Removed the default bug when the IR station player, can not mark the helicopter or plane.*

Billy
10-01-2018, 18:04
Thanks a lot for the updates. I already have v1.43. How do I install the new version? Should I uninstall the old version first? Or I can just overwrite 1.43 by installing on top of it.

kyte
10-01-2018, 21:49
Final testing at the final stage:

List of the latest changes for version 1.44:

Nice! Good job! Круто, очень круто!

pepe
10-01-2018, 23:04
@kyte i hope we will meet again very soon in final RA version as opponents or teammates :)

CrazyIvan
11-01-2018, 02:38
Thanks a lot for the updates. I already have v1.43. How do I install the new version? Should I uninstall the old version first? Or I can just overwrite 1.43 by installing on top of it.

Read the file !DWX_RA_1_43_OPFOR_INFO.TXT

In it everything is described in detail about the installation and reinstallation.

CrazyIvan
11-01-2018, 21:45
version 1.44 has been released.