Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 11-05-2020, 06:42   #1
Pulkzerstorer
Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от pepe Посмотреть сообщение
You've watched too many movies with James Bond

If its so secret for most of people how you know what is behind curtain?
Btw i don't need to know about internal procedures - all nations do it similar and off course some parts are hidden and secret. But all of this informations are from TASS agancy (which is wholly owned by Russian government).
So what is a point to public these informations while at the same time they do propaganda about very good condition of Fleet? It doesn't sense
It also shows how wrong you are.

Few years ago was short interview made by RT onboard Udaloy class. In one momemt journalist ask one of officer to show torpdo tubes and... inside were very obsolete torpedoes. It was Udaloy which participated in real operation along Sirian coast. So this is real "truth" about UGST on Udaloys
Crazy Ivan can confirm it. After i showed it, he changed Udaloy's torpedoes to USET-80 and SET-65K

Btw its nothing unusual - every fleets do the same.

Some links:

https://tass.com/defense/883900

https://tass.com/defense/953337

Rest you can find yourself
Pepe. А Вы лично были на Борее, чтобы говорить что там есть а чего нет? Я вот был и потому могу говорить, в пределах разрешенного. Насчет Udaloi да, у него старые торпеды, а вот про наше состояние флота не надо судить из новостей. Так что не удивляйтесь, что мы, люди знающие всей правды не скажем, а только то, что можно.
Pulkzerstorer вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11-05-2020, 08:09   #2
pepe
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pulkzerstorer Посмотреть сообщение
Pepe. А Вы лично были на Борее..
No. And you was on Sierra, Akula, Kilo imp on maximum depth test - i don't think so

Easy boy, as i wrote above it happens in every Navies in the World. Only one thing you should accept is reality
Udaloy - it was only example how looks reality vs propaganda. It's very funny now i cannot find this video - only versions with cutted out this fragment.

So please explain me this fenomen - why TASS agency informs public opinion about:

"In April last year (2016), another source in the defense industry told TASS about the service entry and the launch of the production of the Fizik torpedo designed to replace the obsolete USET-80 developed in the 1980s."

...if its reveal fact - UGST (Fizik) torpedo wasn't in common use until 2016?
And they also informs about upgraded version of UGST (Futlyar) as "undergoing trials tests" and future planns for deployed this torpedoes on Yasen, Yasen Imp, and Borey - but NOT Akula?

And what you wanna to say about fact: Perry was removed from USN service 11 years before first UGST appear on Akula?
pepe вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11-05-2020, 18:13   #3
Pulkzerstorer
Aircraftsman

Цитата:
No. And you was on Sierra, Akula, Kilo imp on maximum depth test - i don't think so

Easy boy, as i wrote above it happens in every Navies in the World. Only one thing you should accept is reality
Udaloy - it was only example how looks reality vs propaganda. It's very funny now i cannot find this video - only versions with cutted out this fragment.

So please explain me this fenomen - why TASS agency informs public opinion about:

"In April last year (2016), another source in the defense industry told TASS about the service entry and the launch of the production of the Fizik torpedo designed to replace the obsolete USET-80 developed in the 1980s."

...if its reveal fact - UGST (Fizik) torpedo wasn't in common use until 2016?
And they also informs about upgraded version of UGST (Futlyar) as "undergoing trials tests" and future planns for deployed this torpedoes on Yasen, Yasen Imp, and Borey - but NOT Akula?

And what you wanna to say about fact: Perry was removed from USN service 11 years before first UGST appear on Akula?
я был на Kilo, Borei, Akula, Delta-III/IV, 949. Мой друг был на 945 ("Kostroma"). Так что касаемо своих рекомендаций я прав на все 100%. И да, Akula может использовать все новые виды торпед, ВСЕ (кроме Delta-IV) эти лодки могут использовать ВСЕ новые виды торпед. При мне Delta-4 которой уже 40 лет без проблем погрузилась на 200 метров. Так что у лодок новой постройки вообще не должно быть проблем.

Так что Pepe тут Вам со мной спорить бесполезно. Просто смиритесь с тем, что все как я выделил современные лодки могут использовать любое современное как я выделил оружие.
Старый 11-05-2020, 18:48   #4
pepe
Sergeant

Цитата:
я был на Kilo, Borei, Akula, Delta-III/IV, 949
During depth tests? I just don't believe you - you are not convincing - especially when you showed me photo of your book on discord channel and you misunderstood some informations (and after some time you corrected it)

I don't know what is real depth od Sierra but it doesn't matter for me because every modern torpedo can attack submarine below own maximum operating depth (which is given for searching transit - not for attack)

And i also have good source of knowledge and i assure you - Kilo max depth is NOT 350 m.

Цитата:
И да, Akula может использовать все новые виды торпед, ВСЕ (кроме Delta-IV) эти лодки могут использовать ВСЕ новые виды торпед
Im sure Akula today can launch UGST but its not a matter of question. Real matter: is this torpedoes are onbboard Akula? And second question - was it available in 2005 - because all AI and most of player platforms in DW are from 2005 - not 2020.
This is in my opinion wrong with adding newest AI ships only for 1 side is pointless because potencial opponent still have equipement from 2005.

So if you wanna make all Rusian subs with sensors, weapons etc like from today, you should do the same for all rest navies in game. It will be fair play.

Вы понимаете?

Or is it too complicated to you?
pepe вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13-05-2020, 17:13   #5
Pulkzerstorer
Aircraftsman

Цитата:
During depth tests? I just don't believe you - you are not convincing - especially when you showed me photo of your book on discord channel and you misunderstood some informations (and after some time you corrected it)

I don't know what is real depth od Sierra but it doesn't matter for me because every modern torpedo can attack submarine below own maximum operating depth (which is given for searching transit - not for attack)

Изменил я в своём сообщение количество торпед. Я изначально лишь не вписал совсем старые торпеды САЭТ-40, САЭТ-60 и тому подобное.

Хорошо, давайте отберем у русских лодок калибры. Тогда выдавайте всем новым нашим лодкам ракеты Гранат, ядерные. СССР на мелкие не разменивался в те времена. А ещё выдавайте торпеды 53-65к в ядерном варианте. Раз настолько за правду топить хочешь.

Что там ещё... Глубины, хорошо. Что тебе мешает поверить в Sierra 950м. В той книге написано 700, но там написано "около 700". Я же даю реальную. Что мешает её дать? Страшно что-ли? Сайт ваш красивый, на котором вы данные берете, он местами настолько врет, что смотреть больно.

And i also have good source of knowledge and i assure you - Kilo max depth is NOT 350 m.

Im sure Akula today can launch UGST but its not a matter of question. Real matter: is this torpedoes are onbboard Akula? And second question - was it available in 2005 - because all AI and most of player platforms in DW are from 2005 - not 2020.
This is in my opinion wrong with adding newest AI ships only for 1 side is pointless because potencial opponent still have equipement from 2005.

So if you wanna make all Rusian subs with sensors, weapons etc like from today, you should do the same for all rest navies in game. It will be fair play.

Вы понимаете?

Or is it too complicated to you?
Ответ