Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 11-05-2020, 18:48   #601
pepe
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pulkzerstorer Посмотреть сообщение
я был на Kilo, Borei, Akula, Delta-III/IV, 949
During depth tests? I just don't believe you - you are not convincing - especially when you showed me photo of your book on discord channel and you misunderstood some informations (and after some time you corrected it)

I don't know what is real depth od Sierra but it doesn't matter for me because every modern torpedo can attack submarine below own maximum operating depth (which is given for searching transit - not for attack)

And i also have good source of knowledge and i assure you - Kilo max depth is NOT 350 m.

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pulkzerstorer Посмотреть сообщение
И да, Akula может использовать все новые виды торпед, ВСЕ (кроме Delta-IV) эти лодки могут использовать ВСЕ новые виды торпед
Im sure Akula today can launch UGST but its not a matter of question. Real matter: is this torpedoes are onbboard Akula? And second question - was it available in 2005 - because all AI and most of player platforms in DW are from 2005 - not 2020.
This is in my opinion wrong with adding newest AI ships only for 1 side is pointless because potencial opponent still have equipement from 2005.

So if you wanna make all Rusian subs with sensors, weapons etc like from today, you should do the same for all rest navies in game. It will be fair play.

Вы понимаете?

Or is it too complicated to you?
pepe вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11-05-2020, 19:42   #602
Hawk2086
Leading Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от pepe Посмотреть сообщение
It would be bes solution (like Harpoon or CMANO games) but unfortunatelly its not really possible cause DW engine and database have own limits. now we are on the edge of this limits so making every playable sub with 2-3 variants is just phantasy wish
В чём заключаются эти ограничения?
Мы можем наблюдать похожие платформы в виде Kilo разных стран и никаких проблем с базой не было.

Последний раз редактировалось Hawk2086; 11-05-2020 в 22:55.
Hawk2086 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13-05-2020, 14:03   #603
Ludwig
Aircraftsman

Hi!

I tried to post a reply on the guestbook, but the captcha went mad.

About a model for Charlie-II I am not that much for submarines, unfortunately, but there is a model you can download:

https://p3dm.ru/files/boat/marine_mi...charlie-2.html

And a full set of models from Cold Waters here:

https://p3dm.ru/xfsearch/Cold+Waters/

I still would be interested to finish and convert the Bergamini (spent too much on it already to give it up), and hope I can turn to you for advise on how to insert it instead of the old model without messing everything up.

Also, I have a half-finished model for British Type 23 frigate which I wanted to see sailing somewhere for a long time.
Ludwig вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13-05-2020, 17:12   #604
Ludwig
Aircraftsman

Jaf [ra-dwx] (Сегодня 14:01)

>I do not want use models from ColdWaters due to copyright.

Oh, I see and completely understand this. I am sorry I can't do a submarine, it's just that I like surface ships more.

>But if you finish the Bergamini model yourself, then it is possible (if Ivan does not refuse) we will replace.

I certainly hope so. Well, let me finish it, and then we could discuss it further.
Старый 13-05-2020, 17:13   #605
Pulkzerstorer
Aircraftsman

Цитата:
During depth tests? I just don't believe you - you are not convincing - especially when you showed me photo of your book on discord channel and you misunderstood some informations (and after some time you corrected it)

I don't know what is real depth od Sierra but it doesn't matter for me because every modern torpedo can attack submarine below own maximum operating depth (which is given for searching transit - not for attack)

Изменил я в своём сообщение количество торпед. Я изначально лишь не вписал совсем старые торпеды САЭТ-40, САЭТ-60 и тому подобное.

Хорошо, давайте отберем у русских лодок калибры. Тогда выдавайте всем новым нашим лодкам ракеты Гранат, ядерные. СССР на мелкие не разменивался в те времена. А ещё выдавайте торпеды 53-65к в ядерном варианте. Раз настолько за правду топить хочешь.

Что там ещё... Глубины, хорошо. Что тебе мешает поверить в Sierra 950м. В той книге написано 700, но там написано "около 700". Я же даю реальную. Что мешает её дать? Страшно что-ли? Сайт ваш красивый, на котором вы данные берете, он местами настолько врет, что смотреть больно.

And i also have good source of knowledge and i assure you - Kilo max depth is NOT 350 m.

Im sure Akula today can launch UGST but its not a matter of question. Real matter: is this torpedoes are onbboard Akula? And second question - was it available in 2005 - because all AI and most of player platforms in DW are from 2005 - not 2020.
This is in my opinion wrong with adding newest AI ships only for 1 side is pointless because potencial opponent still have equipement from 2005.

So if you wanna make all Rusian subs with sensors, weapons etc like from today, you should do the same for all rest navies in game. It will be fair play.

Вы понимаете?

Or is it too complicated to you?
Pulkzerstorer вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14-05-2020, 13:34   #606
Torpedo 65-76
Sergeant

Тут говорили о времени подготовки к старту баллистич.ракет.Вот скрин с видоса в тьюбе.Видос о Шквале,но вскользь сказали и о баллист.ракете какой-то древней.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: РСМ-45.jpg
Просмотров: 379
Размер:	91.8 Кб
ID:	11311  
Torpedo 65-76 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15-05-2020, 10:37   #607
Ludwig
Aircraftsman

Finished connecting the hull to the superstructure. The mesh itself is ready, it only has to be textured again. All the places for turrets, bridge views remain unchanged.

I noticed that the 0,0,0 point is positioned under the funnel, and it's far from the real center of the ship. Is this somehow important, remaining from Perry, which is smaller? In game it produces an awkwardly offset view.
Миниатюры
Название: nzyp8p6c.png
Просмотров: 394
Размер:	57.9 Кб
ID:	11314   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: zjvtru41.png
Просмотров: 376
Размер:	75.6 Кб
ID:	11315  
Старый 15-05-2020, 18:45   #608
kyte
Северный флот

Цитата:
Сообщение от Torpedo 65-76 Посмотреть сообщение
Тут говорили о времени подготовки к старту баллистич.ракет.Вот скрин с видоса в тьюбе.Видос о Шквале,но вскользь сказали и о баллист.ракете какой-то древней.
Ну, во-первых, телепрограмма ну очень популярная. Во вторых, речь идет о твердотопливной ракете, которая так и не вышла из стадии опытной эксплуатации. Таких ракет всего было построено 36, из них 20 израсходовали на испытания. Лодка была всего одна...

https://topwar.ru/25523-babushka-bulavy-r-31.html
kyte вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17-05-2020, 05:40   #609
Ludwig
Aircraftsman

Tested export plugin and very roughly placed texture map (the texture is and planned to remain almost the same). To keep everything simple I collapsed all the objects into one and connected all the coinciding vertices, so shading is a mess. I will separate them later, when texturing is complete. Hopefully, properly renamed parts will restore the turrets to their rightful places.

What I did't find out yet is how to make navigation lights glow and what software is used to edit the database to make the propellers rotating.
Миниатюры
Название: vw82psd2.png
Просмотров: 394
Размер:	53.0 Кб
ID:	11317  
Старый 17-05-2020, 23:46   #610
pepe
Sergeant

Looks nice but Bergamini have quite good 3d model. Many ships doesn't. For example playable Grisha and Adams.
Старый 18-05-2020, 01:22   #611
Johnny
Leading Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Looks nice but Bergamini have quite good 3d model. Many ships doesn't. For example playable Grisha and Adams.
Well, I have to agree with pepe on this one!
Why place efforts on a model that is already good?!
Johnny вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20-05-2020, 01:43   #612
Torpedo 65-76
Sergeant

Скажите,почему у Комсомольца в игре торпеды УСЭТ-80,а не торпеды САЭТ-60?Притом что САЭТ-60 в ЮСНИ есть.
Torpedo 65-76 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22-05-2020, 15:44   #613
Ludwig
Aircraftsman

@Pepe, Johnny,

My reasons are entirely selfish. I like the ship and want to play it with a better looking model. Besides, I generally like European designs more than Russian or the US.

---

I (more or less) finished retexturing in the meantime and will be moving towards cleanup and exporting. I found the database editor and figured out how to make rotating propellers, and possibly material parameters to make glowing lights. But, as dearly as I want to move the rotation center, I am not aware of any tools to edit the coordinates in the DLL, so I won't do it for now.
Миниатюры
Название: 4k682bqh.jpg
Просмотров: 380
Размер:	37.3 Кб
ID:	11318   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: uqksaygq.jpg
Просмотров: 365
Размер:	38.2 Кб
ID:	11319   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 57z7szfr.jpg
Просмотров: 371
Размер:	57.5 Кб
ID:	11320  
Старый 22-05-2020, 21:05   #614
Johnny
Leading Aircraftsman

Ok Ludwig, fair enough!
By the way, it's looking better than the current one on RA.
Johnny вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23-05-2020, 00:39   #615
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от Ludwig Посмотреть сообщение
@Pepe, Johnny,

My reasons are entirely selfish. I like the ship and want to play it with a better looking model. Besides, I generally like European designs more than Russian or the US.

---

I (more or less) finished retexturing in the meantime and will be moving towards cleanup and exporting. I found the database editor and figured out how to make rotating propellers, and possibly material parameters to make glowing lights. But, as dearly as I want to move the rotation center, I am not aware of any tools to edit the coordinates in the DLL, so I won't do it for now.
Good Job !
Старый 23-05-2020, 16:14   #616
pepe
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от Ludwig Посмотреть сообщение
@Pepe, Johnny,

My reasons are entirely selfish. I like the ship and want to play it with a better looking model.
Best motivation ever

Your Bergamini looks amazing!
Старый 23-05-2020, 19:05   #617
Ludwig
Aircraftsman

Thanks! I was really trying to get the shape of the frigate as close to the real ship as possible without having very detailed plans.

Another export test. Smoothing and object groups are far from finalized, and I did not try any dynamic objects yet, but I had to make sure the model passes the export at all.

Note that the towed array stream position is slightly off - this is caused by the fact my model is longer and the flight deck is slightly lower.

@Ivan, Jaf
Would you be able to help setting the coordinates for the towed array and helicopter pad at some point?

And how difficult would be to move all dynamic positions, including bridge, turrets and launch points 18 meters back? That would allow to place the rotation center in the correct position.
Миниатюры
Название: d4jmrtqo.jpg
Просмотров: 377
Размер:	50.1 Кб
ID:	11326   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 5u7zu4lo.jpg
Просмотров: 353
Размер:	63.7 Кб
ID:	11327   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: vewm227e.jpg
Просмотров: 355
Размер:	50.1 Кб
ID:	11328   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: bbmjwm6m.jpg
Просмотров: 356
Размер:	48.8 Кб
ID:	11329  
Старый 23-05-2020, 21:11   #618
Ludwig
Aircraftsman

Upd: Got the turret working.

(Group-Animation-Position point, as it turns out to be)
I think I am going to summarize my experience with the export plugin in the end.
Миниатюры
Название: 7ekmpc7o.jpg
Просмотров: 367
Размер:	31.0 Кб
ID:	11330  
Старый 24-05-2020, 19:05   #619
Ludwig
Aircraftsman

Fixed and working:

127mm turret
propellers
towed array
nixie
helicopter pad

Additionally, I made a cut for anchor niche instead of marking it on a texture, it looks way better.

For some reason 76mm turret sets up ok (it is rotated correctly when the model loads in the game), but when I try to fire it, the main turret responds instead. This happens both on my model and the original one, so it may be a known bug.

I also made the material lighter, but looking at the screenshots I am not sure if it's better than the initial setting...
Миниатюры
Название: 4nys3qht.jpg
Просмотров: 373
Размер:	87.3 Кб
ID:	11331   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 07elbm57.jpg
Просмотров: 374
Размер:	55.2 Кб
ID:	11332   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: bvgq4lqp.jpg
Просмотров: 358
Размер:	36.6 Кб
ID:	11333   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: wvza6w14.jpg
Просмотров: 376
Размер:	51.8 Кб
ID:	11334   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: im96gbwo.jpg
Просмотров: 362
Размер:	34.4 Кб
ID:	11335  

Старый 24-05-2020, 21:06   #620
Ludwig
Aircraftsman

Added navigation lights and working slowly on smoothing vertices. Restored darker material to everything except propellers. Just need to rig the animations for 25mm guns, if they ever work and two rotating antennas.
Ответ