Red Rodgers  

Вернуться   Red Rodgers > Запасная полоса > S.C.S. Dangerous Waters

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 12-07-2010, 18:43   #1081
Акустик
Senior Aircraftsman

CrazyIvan, а Вы не думали про добавление так называемых неакустических средств обнаружения на наши лодки? Возможно ли вообще это осуществить как-нибудь?
Акустик вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12-07-2010, 18:52   #1082
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от Акустик Посмотреть сообщение
CrazyIvan, а Вы не думали про добавление так называемых неакустических средств обнаружения на наши лодки? Возможно ли вообще это осуществить как-нибудь?
Here communicate in English. Do not break rules.
CrazyIvan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12-07-2010, 19:08   #1083
Акустик
Senior Aircraftsman

What do you think about whithoutacustics (so funny, but i havent any dictionaries) tools of finding submarines on russian Acula? Its posible or not?
Старый 12-07-2010, 19:24   #1084
cayman
Corporal

Цитата:
What do you think about whithoutacustics (so funny, but i havent any dictionaries) tools of finding submarines on russian Acula? Its posible or not?
Do you mean the "wake flow sensors" on Akula? that's unique tech of Russian. but how to make it work in Gameplay, that's a wonder
cayman вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12-07-2010, 19:37   #1085
goldorak
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от cayman Посмотреть сообщение
Do you mean the "wake flow sensors" on Akula? that's unique tech of Russian. but how to make it work in Gameplay, that's a wonder

Yeah, Norman Polmar in Cold War Submarines says something (not a lot really) about how the soviets developed non acustic sensors contrary to the americans that were always focusing on sonar detection.
I have to wonder it if is even remotely possibile possibile to simulate such a sensor in DW.
goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12-07-2010, 20:01   #1086
Акустик
Senior Aircraftsman

yes, Im about "wake flow sensors".
Старый 12-07-2010, 22:07   #1087
PJB
Senior Aircraftsman

Crazy Ivan yes my LAN is in house. I test the TEST 71 and it works fine, but for some reason the stallion doesnt aquire can you check and see if you get different reslut maybe is me, although a few different seawolves have tested in single player and also say stallion torps will not aquire target, one player says he see torp in 3d and it just circles around sub.
PJB вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13-07-2010, 01:00   #1088
Акустик
Senior Aircraftsman

this one is posible to add to DW or not? if its possible, ill ready to help !!! For example: wake flow life very long time-maybe 1 week.... In DW its life-1 hour... 3 general functions-radiation, temperature and hurlyburly water (Im sorry , my english is awful, I know)))...). Rad-50 min, T-30 min, and HBW-10 min. Dancing from this...
That do you think about?
Старый 13-07-2010, 09:28   #1089
Jaf
БЧ-2

Цитата:
this one is posible to add to DW or not?That do you think about?
We think that this everything is wonderful and drop dead!!!!!!!! :)
Wake flow sensors, controlled carriers, race cars, space shuttles, etc. etc.
Ask the source codes from S.C.S. and we add all of this.
Jaf вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13-07-2010, 22:17   #1090
Акустик
Senior Aircraftsman

Thats drop dead? That does it mean?
Shkval VS Ford Mustang...Whos faster? Cool idea, Jaf.
Старый 14-07-2010, 00:54   #1091
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Exclamation

Somebody wants to check up game in multipay on inet?

On OpenVPN service?

I can guarantee, stable job.

Any doubting. Inform me.

To Drakken: Try use OpenVPN in your community.

It can encourage behavior DW in multiplay...

I can take part in check of session and on hamchi service also.

I do not see any problems. If you have them - show me them in multiplayer, even under your ANY inet gameserver service.
Старый 14-07-2010, 21:01   #1092
PJB
Senior Aircraftsman

Have found a bug with the Red October. It is possible to go in reverse 150+kts sustained speed. Here is the procedure how to do it. Makes sure you are below 15om depth, go emergency reverse and raise the snorkel mast, start the hydrodynamic engines, you will start to go reverse very fast but the snorkel mast will break, then using the pull down menus open the engine hatches and restart the hydrodynamic engines and you will go 150+ kts in reverse and maintain this speed until you turn off engines. A seawolves member found this bug dont ask me how all i know is this is how he did it, i tested myself and it works

Последний раз редактировалось PJB; 14-07-2010 в 21:03. Причина: addition
Старый 14-07-2010, 22:05   #1093
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от PJB Посмотреть сообщение
Have found a bug with the Red October. It is possible to go in reverse 150+kts sustained speed. Here is the procedure how to do it. Makes sure you are below 15om depth, go emergency reverse and raise the snorkel mast, start the hydrodynamic engines, you will start to go reverse very fast but the snorkel mast will break, then using the pull down menus open the engine hatches and restart the hydrodynamic engines and you will go 150+ kts in reverse and maintain this speed until you turn off engines. A seawolves member found this bug dont ask me how all i know is this is how he did it, i tested myself and it works

I see what is it standard mistake from SCS.

Kilo - shows the same result.

When - on reversal speed is damaged Snorkel (there is a message on damage - in a window of damages and about inability of repair Snorkel).

However - from down the menu, is allowed to lift and to lower a mast. At the same time, with the help of the mouse - the management of a mast is inaccessible. The nut key - instead of a hand occurs.
Старый 15-07-2010, 19:59   #1094
PJB
Senior Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
I see what is it standard mistake from SCS.

Kilo - shows the same result.

When - on reversal speed is damaged Snorkel (there is a message on damage - in a window of damages and about inability of repair Snorkel).

However - from down the menu, is allowed to lift and to lower a mast. At the same time, with the help of the mouse - the management of a mast is inaccessible. The nut key - instead of a hand occurs.
I see what you mean with the kilo, but what i mean as a bug is the red october going 150kts in reverse
Старый 16-07-2010, 20:11   #1095
Drakken
Leading Aircraftsman

Exclamation

Цитата:
To Drakken: Try use OpenVPN in your community.

It can encourage behavior DW in multiplay...

I can take part in check of session and on hamchi service also.

I do not see any problems. If you have them - show me them in multiplayer, even under your ANY inet gameserver service.
Thanks CrazyIvan, for your suggestions, but we have played another game in multy.
We have noticed other bug,

1) TIW from a distance of 100 MN
2) torpedos AIR-DROPPED DON'T WORK FINE

Besides this, I have seen that the torpedos in DB and in the doctrines have almost all been notably reduced the cones of acquisition, (except the MK48s and the SPEARFISHs) this unfortunately is a problem for the playability of the games, I ask, if you can in the next patch, to give a best ability to all the torpedos in acquisition. (AIR-DROPPED NATO & RUSSIANS) RUSSIANS TORPEDOS - SUBROCS e ASROCS (SILEX).

In many international comunity and in the SUBSIMs forum many players find the same problems

Thanks.

If you want we can do a test session in multyplayer with our type connection.

In attchments the last game...
Вложения
Тип файла: zip OLD_WARS.zip (5.5 Кб, 692 просмотров)
Drakken вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16-07-2010, 22:09   #1096
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от Drakken Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks CrazyIvan, for your suggestions, but we have played another game in multy.
We have noticed other bug,

1) TIW from a distance of 100 MN
2) torpedos AIR-DROPPED DON'T WORK FINE

Besides this, I have seen that the torpedos in DB and in the doctrines have almost all been notably reduced the cones of acquisition, (except the MK48s and the SPEARFISHs) this unfortunately is a problem for the playability of the games, I ask, if you can in the next patch, to give a best ability to all the torpedos in acquisition. (AIR-DROPPED NATO & RUSSIANS) RUSSIANS TORPEDOS - SUBROCS e ASROCS (SILEX).

In many international comunity and in the SUBSIMs forum many players find the same problems

Thanks.

If you want we can do a test session in multyplayer with our type connection.

In attchments the last game...
Even if I shall try your service - and I shall see 100 Nmi TIW - what is it will change?

We can not alter game under your resource.

We tried OpenVPN - and have not found any bug.

You try also.

Probably it will remove all your problems.
Старый 16-07-2010, 23:34   #1097
sertore
Sergeant

Smile

Цитата:
Even if I shall try your service - and I shall see 100 Nmi TIW - what is it will change?

We can not alter game under your resource.

We tried OpenVPN - and have not found any bug.

You try also.

Probably it will remove all your problems.
Hello CrazyIvan,
we will surely try OpenVPN: as we are a quite new to this tunneling software, can you please state exactly which is the configuration that we have to setup?

Maybe are you running an OpenVPN client in service mode on the DW HOST and the other participants are connection to this pseudo-server?

Or have we to use another configuration?

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

PS: BTW, we are using the direct connection of participants to an HOST with the DW session running through a reacheable IP, without any tunneling or VPN software... no service or particular client used at the moment, just the native connectivity provided directly by the game.
sertore вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17-07-2010, 10:57   #1098
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от sertore Посмотреть сообщение
Hello CrazyIvan,
we will surely try OpenVPN: as we are a quite new to this tunneling software, can you please state exactly which is the configuration that we have to setup?

Maybe are you running an OpenVPN client in service mode on the DW HOST and the other participants are connection to this pseudo-server?

Or have we to use another configuration?

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

PS: BTW, we are using the direct connection of participants to an HOST with the DW session running through a reacheable IP, without any tunneling or VPN software... no service or particular client used at the moment, just the native connectivity provided directly by the game.

1. To receive the program http://openvpn.se/download.html (Installation Package (Both 32-bit and 64-bit TAP driver included)
2. Install (nothing changing in options of installation)
3. To place the unpacked archive dw-common.rar in C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config
http://www.redrodgers.com/forums/sho...85&postcount=1 - dw-common.rar

4. We press by the right button an icon OpenVPN in task bar (on the right from below - where hours) and the first item of the menu "Connect" is chosen.

5. The window with a heap of the letters will appear which disappears in some seconds, on the right help from below emerges that the connection is successfully established, and the icon OpenVPN changes colour with red on green.

6. Your address in the turned out virtual local network looks like 192.168.151.xxx, it(he) can be learned(found out), having guided the mouse on an icon OpenVPN in task bar (on the right below), and having read the information in the emerged help (last string in a window).

7. We start dangerous waters in a mode host multiply and we look, what adapter and the address was chosen by game as working. The address should be ours, such, what was determined in the paragraph 6 by.

7.1. If is chosen wrong (that happens in 90 % of cases), then we leave game, we go in the catalogue, where the game is established, and we look a file adapters.txt. He contains the information on all network adapters (real and virtual) and their addresses. The file looks approximately so:

This file contains all adapters found on this system:
Local Area Connection 2 - IPv4 - 192.168.151.10
Local Area Connection - IPv4 - 192.168.2.1
Stream - IPv4 - 91.76.142.169

Us that adapter interests, at which the address from our virtual local network (192.168.151.xxx), in this case is very first.

We open a file dangerouswaters.ini in the catalogue with game, and in a line .AdapterName in section [Multiplayer] we enter a name of our adapter (everything, that up to first hyphen in the necessary line). In the given example should be:

.AdapterName "IPv4 - 192.168.151.10"

8. We solve, who should be host, host creates at itself a room and informs all ip-address from a virtual local network. Others enter it(him) and enter in game room.

9. For discussion and preparation of battles it is meaningful to use TeamSpeak. I have one empty - yo.jabber.ru:8769 (pay attention, that port non-standard), password - "akula" (without inverted commas, certainly).

Последний раз редактировалось CrazyIvan; 17-07-2010 в 11:20.
Старый 17-07-2010, 16:35   #1099
sertore
Sergeant

Thumbs up

Цитата:
1. To receive the program http://openvpn.se/download.html (Installation Package (Both 32-bit and 64-bit TAP driver included)
2. Install (nothing changing in options of installation)
3. To place the unpacked archive dw-common.rar in C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config
http://www.redrodgers.com/forums/sho...85&postcount=1 - dw-common.rar

4. We press by the right button an icon OpenVPN in task bar (on the right from below - where hours) and the first item of the menu "Connect" is chosen.

5. The window with a heap of the letters will appear which disappears in some seconds, on the right help from below emerges that the connection is successfully established, and the icon OpenVPN changes colour with red on green.

6. Your address in the turned out virtual local network looks like 192.168.151.xxx, it(he) can be learned(found out), having guided the mouse on an icon OpenVPN in task bar (on the right below), and having read the information in the emerged help (last string in a window).

7. We start dangerous waters in a mode host multiply and we look, what adapter and the address was chosen by game as working. The address should be ours, such, what was determined in the paragraph 6 by.

7.1. If is chosen wrong (that happens in 90 % of cases), then we leave game, we go in the catalogue, where the game is established, and we look a file adapters.txt. He contains the information on all network adapters (real and virtual) and their addresses. The file looks approximately so:

This file contains all adapters found on this system:
Local Area Connection 2 - IPv4 - 192.168.151.10
Local Area Connection - IPv4 - 192.168.2.1
Stream - IPv4 - 91.76.142.169

Us that adapter interests, at which the address from our virtual local network (192.168.151.xxx), in this case is very first.

We open a file dangerouswaters.ini in the catalogue with game, and in a line .AdapterName in section [Multiplayer] we enter a name of our adapter (everything, that up to first hyphen in the necessary line). In the given example should be:

.AdapterName "IPv4 - 192.168.151.10"

8. We solve, who should be host, host creates at itself a room and informs all ip-address from a virtual local network. Others enter it(him) and enter in game room.

9. For discussion and preparation of battles it is meaningful to use TeamSpeak. I have one empty - yo.jabber.ru:8769 (pay attention, that port non-standard), password - "akula" (without inverted commas, certainly).
Dear CrazyIvan,
first of all I would like to thank you for extensive and complete guide to OpenVPN: we will organise a test in the next days and we will let you know the results.

Thanks also for the availability of TeamSpeak server: we already have an our own server for Betasom community and you offer is really appreciate, even if we will use our service.

Hope to get good results using OpenVPN to full enjoy your superb MOD.
sertore вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18-07-2010, 02:59   #1100
FERdeBOER
Leading Aircraftsman

Hi to you all!
Finally I registered in the forum, it wasn't so hard as I expected it to

First of all, thank you very much for your great job. You guys really brought life again to the game and put it to where it should have be since the beginning.

I can tell you I'm playing it on Windows7 32bit, always in single player, without problems. Maybe sometimes I got detected too far away, but other times I've managed to pass undetected at very close ranges, so I suppose is sound conditions, no problem at all.

How is the update progress?

May I ask for something? Is it possible to bring back the "user action" doctrine to the mission editor? It was in Sub Command and no in DW. Maybe SCS only unquoted it and is easy to bring it back. It would be very useful.

Also, can you create some cities? Maybe 3 kind of them: small town, medium and large city. Not need to be an accurate model, just to create a "skyline" to add realism. I suppose is no difficult to create.
Simulate this by putting many buildings slows down game performance a lot (and creates A LOT of visual contacts reports on air/surface units), but creating a single block would be great.

Thank you very much and thanks again.

Edit:
Maybe you can use some of the free models that are in internet, like the ones in google sketchup...
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...Buscar&start=0

Последний раз редактировалось FERdeBOER; 18-07-2010 в 03:16.
FERdeBOER вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ