Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 25-02-2011, 14:30   #1469
goldorak
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от sertore Посмотреть сообщение
During last night multiplayer we got a bad issue on surface units
We took the surface unit on multistation with four players, distributing the stations: after game start, only the navigation station started to move and see from bridge and navmap the unit moving. All other stations remained nailed to 0 knots, with 3D for surface unit freezed with its wake, and no movement for unit on navmap. Also other players on other controlled units continued to see the surface unit stopped at dock without any movement in 3D view.
But the unit was moving on the scenario like a ghost, and finally was hit by a missile even if other players seen just empty sea in its position. I was at ESM, and all signal continued to arrive as I was at port, even if the unit was in the middle of the scenario. When we were targeted by missiles, I did not see anything on ESM.
played with RA 1.31a with last Diesel_2 executable.
thats word by word exactly what happened in the mission I was playing.
Although we were only using 2 frigates. While the 2 frigates were in formation the whole time, my coplayer's frigate was behind me 1000 yards and he couldn't see me (even his radar told him I was still in port). For him, I was always in port. As for me, I could see his frigate right behind mine. As well I was suddenly attacked by a ghost missile coming out of nowhere.
Also tested with updated 1.31a and Diesel-test-2 executable.
Вложения
Тип файла: 7z FGII.7z (2.5 Кб, 444 просмотров)
goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием