Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22-03-2011, 03:50   #1517
Snipt
Leading Aircraftsman

Okay, i don't want to look complaining after all the great work you guys done, but there is a little problem that has come to my attention (maybe to others as well dunno). The problem i am about to describe concerns especially AI launched ASROC torpedos (missile torpedoes in general) but i also observed it on a MK48 ADCAP launched from a Seawolf.

There are different ways this "bug" shows, i will highlight the 2 ways it did for me here.

1. An ASW-missile gets launched from an (AI-controled) AkulaII submarine 10 miles away, it impacts the water 2 miles south of me on the opposite side of the layer. Now you would think this torpedo would start circling round with active sonar trying to locate a target? Wrong. By some means it seems to be perfectly aware of my location and heads straight towards me without the use of active sonar, and it hits and kills me.

2.After some knifefighting with a (AI-controled) Seawolf class submarine less then 2 miles from my own location said Seawolf launches a ripple of 3 MK 48 ADCAPs against me, like it has done numerous times before in the same scenario. I successfully evade the torpedos like i did before get myself into a nice counterfire position and prepare to launch a deadly hit on my target. All the sudden "BOOOM" i get hit by an ADCAP that seemingly did not enjoy the idea to be counted out and just turned around silently homing on my submarine and without any further warning strikes me down.

These things i only noticed on AI launched weaponry so far, guess it has to do with the Doctrine files. Since my scripting abilities on these are poor i just wanna ask someone to implement a corrected version for an update of this mod, as trouble like this also concerns MP games soon as AI units are involved and is certainly not a joyful thing when your battle achievements are listed in a Clan stat.

Cheers
Snipt
Snipt вне форума   Ответить с цитированием