Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 11-05-2020, 18:48   #601
pepe
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pulkzerstorer Посмотреть сообщение
я был на Kilo, Borei, Akula, Delta-III/IV, 949
During depth tests? I just don't believe you - you are not convincing - especially when you showed me photo of your book on discord channel and you misunderstood some informations (and after some time you corrected it)

I don't know what is real depth od Sierra but it doesn't matter for me because every modern torpedo can attack submarine below own maximum operating depth (which is given for searching transit - not for attack)

And i also have good source of knowledge and i assure you - Kilo max depth is NOT 350 m.

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pulkzerstorer Посмотреть сообщение
И да, Akula может использовать все новые виды торпед, ВСЕ (кроме Delta-IV) эти лодки могут использовать ВСЕ новые виды торпед
Im sure Akula today can launch UGST but its not a matter of question. Real matter: is this torpedoes are onbboard Akula? And second question - was it available in 2005 - because all AI and most of player platforms in DW are from 2005 - not 2020.
This is in my opinion wrong with adding newest AI ships only for 1 side is pointless because potencial opponent still have equipement from 2005.

So if you wanna make all Rusian subs with sensors, weapons etc like from today, you should do the same for all rest navies in game. It will be fair play.

Вы понимаете?

Or is it too complicated to you?
pepe вне форума   Ответить с цитированием