Leading Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от pepe Посмотреть сообщение
Ok, but FREM in service: 13
Pr. 20385 in service: 0

Im affraid it will be the same story like with LADA:
- in RA best non-nuclear Russian submarine
- in reality worst one

In my opinion Brgamini was bad choice. Much better would be Maestrale but it was mod from Betasom - Italian community, and no one had a chance to involve this process.

As I wrote above, I was almost sure "importing" Bergamini into RA will take 2-3 hours of work. But the truth is: this warship was made almost from scratch.
Original Bergamini was similar to Udaloy (waepon, ranges, radars FCRs) on different 3D model.
But Bergamini in RA is much more close to real than made by Betasom.
But still far from real Bergamini - like Udaloy in RA is far from real Udaloy

Curently we have 3 different playable warships in game and this is very good - it allows to make scenarios with wider spectrum of time. But in my opinion in DW engine is not possible to make more modern ships like FFG or DDG.
Я думаю красной стороне нужен корабль аля KARA чтобы компенсировать короткое ПВО удалого. Причем учитывая сколько всего изучил White мы можем сделать такой корабль, да нашему сообществу это интересно, однако иван к сожалению против новых кораблей. Что очень жаль.
I think the red side needs the ship somethink like "KARA to compensate for the short air defense of "Udaloy". And given how much White has learned, we can make "KARA", Red community is interested, but unfortunately, Ivan is against new ships. What a pity.
Tesak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием