Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 11-05-2020, 18:13   #600
Pulkzerstorer
Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от pepe Посмотреть сообщение
No. And you was on Sierra, Akula, Kilo imp on maximum depth test - i don't think so

Easy boy, as i wrote above it happens in every Navies in the World. Only one thing you should accept is reality
Udaloy - it was only example how looks reality vs propaganda. It's very funny now i cannot find this video - only versions with cutted out this fragment.

So please explain me this fenomen - why TASS agency informs public opinion about:

"In April last year (2016), another source in the defense industry told TASS about the service entry and the launch of the production of the Fizik torpedo designed to replace the obsolete USET-80 developed in the 1980s."

...if its reveal fact - UGST (Fizik) torpedo wasn't in common use until 2016?
And they also informs about upgraded version of UGST (Futlyar) as "undergoing trials tests" and future planns for deployed this torpedoes on Yasen, Yasen Imp, and Borey - but NOT Akula?

And what you wanna to say about fact: Perry was removed from USN service 11 years before first UGST appear on Akula?
я был на Kilo, Borei, Akula, Delta-III/IV, 949. Мой друг был на 945 ("Kostroma"). Так что касаемо своих рекомендаций я прав на все 100%. И да, Akula может использовать все новые виды торпед, ВСЕ (кроме Delta-IV) эти лодки могут использовать ВСЕ новые виды торпед. При мне Delta-4 которой уже 40 лет без проблем погрузилась на 200 метров. Так что у лодок новой постройки вообще не должно быть проблем.

Так что Pepe тут Вам со мной спорить бесполезно. Просто смиритесь с тем, что все как я выделил современные лодки могут использовать любое современное как я выделил оружие.
Pulkzerstorer вне форума   Ответить с цитированием