Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 23-02-2016, 02:15   #2222
FERdeBOER
Leading Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от Billy Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks Ferdeboer. Yeah, I find the AI ships so restless. Even if you give them 0 speed, they are still eager to move around. I tried the grounding technique. The only issue with that is put ships with different draft together. Like if you put 1 carrier and 1 Arleigh Burke side by side. DDG might be grounded ok, but the carrier will take damage.
I'm afraid you will have to go for a middle way between what you want and what the editor allows you to... I've even noticed that sometimes land is not exactly the same when I reopen a mission in the editor...
So maybe you should place the ships in different places or a bit farther away/closer than you thought...

Цитата:
Also, I need some helps on the following:

1. How do I make a mission's initial setup depended upon the outcome of the previous mission? Like in Red Storm Rising, mission Risposte will be a lot easier if you thwarted Soviet's attempt to capture Iceland in the previous mission?
I guess you already created the .cam file where you are putting all the missions? You have to manually rename you missions from .mu yo .mc and then add them to the .cam file. Once the mission is inside the campaign file you can "call it" in the editor in a condition.
Then you create a group with probability 0 that is created in case a trigger in a previous mission was (or wasn't) fired.
I can explain this in more detail if you are not sure what I'm talking about, I just don't want to bore you with things you might know already.

Цитата:
2. I got stucked on "Race of cripple" of RSR campaign. I escaped to the ice cover fine but buffalo died. Even though I got a message saying the mission is complete, but the critical is still incomplete. So I loaded it into the mission editor to figure out why. Then I realized that even if Buffalo got sunk, it's still classified as "existing". So the mission was still waiting for the dead buffalo to reach ice cover. Also, during the mission, I found that those dead platforms are still able to emit active sonar. The Udaloy, 2xGrisha and the Krivak. Especially when the ASW aircraft are using active sonars, your active intercept will pick up emissions from those deads as well. So, my question is how do I just remove a dead platform when I create my own missions instead leaving it on the map like what "Race ofcripple" is doing currently.
I'm not sure what's all this, as I've never played that mission... You might want to remove the "buffalo survives" goal... or change the critical goal to "non critical" so you can go to the next mission anyway. I'm afraid I won't be of any help on this.

As for the dead platforms still emitting... it's really weird!
Usually the game deletes destroyed platforms after a while, so you shouldn't be worried for this.
I case it happens to you and you need to be sure a platform is removed (or you want to remove it for any other reason) you have two ways:
- Add an attached trigger and select "remove attached object" when the trigger fires
- Create a script that removes that platform.
FERdeBOER вне форума   Ответить с цитированием