Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22-11-2010, 16:59   #1251
goldorak
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от Sag75 Посмотреть сообщение
Goldorak, you haven't understood my point. Let's have two stable contacts in two different LOFAR panels. One is my own ship and it's on beam #1 of course. The second contact -let's say- it's a ship on beam #5 and it's stable there. That's it. I jump now on the single beam #1 and I see my own ship frequences as very strong. That's fine. Now, if I come back to LOFAR station and I select the single beam #5 I still can see my ship's frequences that come away upwards on the display and the new ship's frequences coming up from below. Try it. So why this happens?

In other words, it seems when I click on a single beam in LOFAR stations I don't get a sudden simple zoom of that beam! It still displays for a while the previous frequences of the previous single beam visualization.
Ah ok I get it. It seems the game doesn't refresh instantaneously the contacts when you shift from one beam to another. I don't think its a bug, just how the thing works. Wait several seconds and the old contact will disappear leaving only the correct contacts in the beam.
goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием