Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 09-01-2011, 20:53   #1343
sertore
Sergeant

Exclamation

Цитата:
Сообщение от Todaro71 Посмотреть сообщение
Good morning to all, Sirs,
Pleased to have met you and to have been accepted in your community.

Perhaps I'm not in the right thread, but please forgive, at least this time.

I have downloaded all the 4 packages, they seem the same one, once unzipped. I have installed a "brand new" SCS Dangerous Waters, updated it to 1.04. The game runs correctly on my sistem, which is a Pentium i7 quad-core, 6 GB DDR3 RAM, video card Nvidia GT230; The OS is Windows 7 Premium Home Edition.

I have copied and pasted the first package and run the installer, which reported "installation complete!"...but the game runs again as the normal DW.

Perhaps I have not understood clearly the installation process of the 4 packages.

Could you help me please? Thank you very much.

Greetings - Todaro
Hello Todaro,
Windows 7 protects its files located in standard programs directory: normal file overwriting is not allowed and usually the installation of MOD on DW + patch 1.04 does not work.

Please try to install the game out from standard programs directory, maybe just in C:\ or C:\DW, and the RA installation should work like suggested by kyte.

The most important italian community of DW addicted can be found at www.betasom.it, where you can find help in your native language for further support.

Hope this help.
sertore вне форума   Ответить с цитированием