Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 21-12-2009, 00:06   #398
Alex_SN
Aircraftsman

I have waited to having enough tests to write again in this forum

In addition to the differences of sensors for some platforms (FFG x ex) the most important thing is that we have experienced problems with the weapons. But this happens ONLY in multiplayer games!!! In single mode everything is perfect.

SS-N-19 Shipwreck in standar (default) mode: flies normally to the target. Detects the target and changes the course, launching countermesures, but not attack and hit; bypases the target fiying over and then it gets lost away. We tested other modes including target specification (CV) with the same ressults. In single player games the weapon works perfectrly!!!

Sea Lance: the missile goes correctly towards the target, but the torpedo is not activated with an enemy at least of 400 yards. This is the same for SS-N-27 and Stallion.

the searching device of wired torpedos works as sea lance/Alpha. Playing with show true I did not achieve that an ugmt manually directed was detecting one virginia. The only torpedo that works correctly but with limited search it is the adcap.

if you want I can send to you some saved replays with the test mission.

if the doctrines are the same for single and multy, that can be happening??? It is very strange
Alex_SN вне форума   Ответить с цитированием