Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15-01-2016, 18:24   #2187
FERdeBOER
Leading Aircraftsman

Hi guys, thanks as always for your great job!

I'm back to DW after almost a year and, of course, directly installed RA.
Have I told you it works great under Linux? in case you like to know.

I have a question and I already know it's a PITA doing it, so I'd understand if the answer is "no" but, have you ever thought on doing a kind of mid-cold war version? Some of that can be made thanks to having Victor I's and Sturgeons and the like but it ends mostly on sub vs sub because most surface and air platforms are in their modern upgrades. For instance, US CVs have F18 and there are no Corsairs to "fake" them taking of from them... Maybe is just a "wet dream" of mine

On the other side, the original game has an error that your mode continues to have. It's not really important, just cosmetic but the "whale" model is actually a sperm whale; but the sound is the one of a "real" whale. Sperm whales don't sing... they made a variety of noises, but singing is not one of them. I know sonyalists wanted to make a "generic" whale and, as I said, it's not really important, just for the shake of realism.

Please, don't take this as a complain or something because it's not. Thanks to your mod I still play this game after so many years.

Thanks again!
FERdeBOER вне форума   Ответить с цитированием