Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 17-01-2010, 15:09   #426
whiskey111
Corporal

I have a few questions:
1. player ctrl helicopters - when they are not controlled by human during the mission they just started to fly north east. It's very embarrassed situation becasue it requireds to always have enough people to play or editing the mission all the time. I remember that in Lwami and pure DW 104 helicopters works correctly. If this possible to do the same in RAmod ?

2. TLAM missles firing by AI DDGs doesn't work properly and they are just flying over the target. Even if the target is near sea level (without any terrain obstacles). Or maybe I'm doing something wrong.

3. Type 212, Lada, Akula II impr. - special forces deploy doesn't exist or doesn't work. Any changes in the future ?

4. When special forces reached their target, this target is going to be destroyed. It is very difficult then to create scenario with special forces deployment because they are going to destroy everything Is this possible (and correct with RAmod main idea) to make special forces not destroying their target ?

5. Akula I - possible to add this sub in RA1.1 ? We have only Akulas of North Fleet. It will be nice to have some Akula I of Pacific Fleet.

Thanks for replying

Последний раз редактировалось whiskey111; 18-01-2010 в 01:03.
whiskey111 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием