Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 05-06-2009, 18:22   #137
goldorak
Sergeant

Talking

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
Yes it is possible.

It is enough to translate a torpedo in a type "MINE".
TIW will cease to come to the player.
To react to this behaviour AI sub - also it is possible to provide in the doctrines.

[ Certainly - probably can be and latent defects from such replacement is is investigated by practical consideration. ]

However - I think not everyone will support such decision.
I agree, but since some subs like the Type 212 and maybe Collins (but I'm not sure about this) carry this mechanism it would be great to include it in the mod. Each sub has strengths and weaknesses, nuclear subs have range, speed and number of weapons. New generation diesel electric or AIP subs have stealth, not great spead and low range.
But they are deadly quiet. Moreso than nuclear subs.

Цитата:
It strictly will establish necessity of the constant control by the player of acoustic stations.
Yes, and it means that going against a new generation AIP sub si going to be difficult. As it is in real life.

Цитата:
Though for the multiplayer I certainly consider this decision.
Thank you. It would be great to have this feature in multiplayer (it was the primary reason to ask you guys to include it in RA).

Цитата:
Let us know the guys - if it will be maintained by community, we shall try it to produce in add-on.
My opinion is that the mod should be maintained by the original modders, maybe with input from the community. The reason for this is to avoid many versions (incompatibile versions) of the mod, which would render multiplayer between different players/virtual navies difficult.
Better to have a centrally managed mod if thats ok with you. That is if you guys want to maintain the mod after you release it.
goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием