Вернуться   Red Rodgers > Запасная полоса > S.C.S. Dangerous Waters

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 20-06-2011, 09:03   #1681
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от AKQuinn Посмотреть сообщение
I have been playing RA/DWX since 1.30, and well it is an excellent mod, I have never been able to launch nukes successfully. When ever I lock onto a land based target my missiles fly off the map and when I try to waypoint the missiles they just fly in a circle. Thanks for any help with this.
Try last version 1.32.
CrazyIvan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20-06-2011, 12:37   #1682
Panzermensch
Corporal

Цитата:
Сообщение от sertore Посмотреть сообщение
Probably connected to an issue already noticed HERE by Panzermensch and never resolved.

aye, thanks comrade!
For now I only tested this with Seawolf. Probably because DTA Display, because TA is controlled in ship control station. Thats even why you cant hear TA-Audio if you have control of Sonar Suite only.
Hope this could be solved some day...
Panzermensch вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20-06-2011, 13:18   #1683
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от Panzermensch Посмотреть сообщение
aye, thanks comrade!
For now I only tested this with Seawolf. Probably because DTA Display, because TA is controlled in ship control station. Thats even why you cant hear TA-Audio if you have control of Sonar Suite only.
Hope this could be solved some day...
Obviously that in the original version there is a same defect of a sound (if ShipControl not under management Sonarman).
Unfortunately I have no two workstations of the computer for check of defect.

Ships noise by on sonar, or also is absent as well as background?

Последний раз редактировалось CrazyIvan; 20-06-2011 в 14:11.
Старый 20-06-2011, 14:52   #1684
sertore
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
Obviously that in the original version there is a same defect of a sound (if ShipControl not under management Sonarman).
Unfortunately I have no two workstations of the computer for check of defect.

Hello all, let me add something about this issue: the real problem was that if the same player did not use the ship control and sonar stations in the same time, the TA did not work at all (graphics on NB and BB as TA not deployed). This happened in the past, now I have to check on RA 1.32: I will follow as soon as possible. Cheers

Последний раз редактировалось sertore; 20-06-2011 в 15:23.
sertore вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20-06-2011, 14:57   #1685
Panzermensch
Corporal

Цитата:

Only the audio is not to hear. Displays and trackering work fine!

..and... with latest version of RA mod the sonar Operator always get a CTD if he does not control the ship...
Старый 20-06-2011, 16:11   #1686
Invicible
Leading Aircraftsman

Important note:
The last version of RA (1.32) , not causes CTD with last version of driver Audio realtek Asus. Good work!!!!
Invicible вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20-06-2011, 17:28   #1687
Гена
Senior Aircraftsman

First of all great mod as always!
But everytime i play error happens after ~5mins/or just after entering scope station in anymission. I tryed 2 configs: dualcoe E8400 (one core mode), radeon 6850 and athlon 4400+ with integrated radeon X1200 videoadapter. Both WinXP SP3.
Same time everything is fine with old celeron (prescott core) and radeon 9250. 3 hours of play without any poblems. Maybe someone knows what's wrong? It is not great to have special old noisy PC for playing DW
Гена вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20-06-2011, 19:03   #1688
sertore
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от Гена Посмотреть сообщение
But everytime i play error happens after ~5mins/or just after entering scope station in anymission. I tryed 2 configs: dualcoe E8400 (one core mode), radeon 6850 and athlon 4400+ with integrated radeon X1200 videoadapter. Both WinXP SP3.
Same time everything is fine with old celeron (prescott core) and radeon 9250. 3 hours of play without any poblems. Maybe someone knows what's wrong? It is not great to have special old noisy PC for playing DW
Same for me with ATI RADEON HD 4500 and 5400 using XP SP3: after few minutes of game the graphic processor stop to work and the Catalyst VPU recovery cause CTD of DW.
Try to change to INTEL or NVIDIA graphic cards, available for few tens of EUR on market, as they are really likely to work fine.
Hope this help.
Старый 27-06-2011, 04:17   #1689
Patrick
Aircraftsman

The brass in Global Naval Strike Force doesn't want nuclear torpedoes but the rest is fantastic! and did you fix that bug with the SM-2? it shot into the drink whenever a missile comes in steep.
Patrick вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29-06-2011, 00:08   #1690
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от Patrick Посмотреть сообщение
The brass in Global Naval Strike Force doesn't want nuclear torpedoes but the rest is fantastic! and did you fix that bug with the SM-2? it shot into the drink whenever a missile comes in steep.
>> SM-2? it shot into the drink whenever a missile comes in steep

It is not clear - what means to shoot drink?
Старый 29-06-2011, 15:08   #1691
Гена
Senior Aircraftsman

Just solved the problem:
Цитата:
Old radeon drivers: turn catalyst A.I. feature OFF. New radeon drivers (with no catalyst A.I. off option): move catalyst A.I. slider to HIGH QUALITY (=OFF) position. It works for me. May be it'll help someone else.
CrazyIvan
Is it possible to make A.I. fire missiles simultaneously (OSCAR II shipwrecks for example), not by one and then wait till fired missile hits the target or is selfdestroyed?
Старый 29-06-2011, 23:57   #1692
Patrick
Aircraftsman

Цитата:
>> SM-2? it shot into the drink whenever a missile comes in steep

It is not clear - what means to shoot drink?
Drink is sailor slang for the sea around your ship. Example; Jack Ryan dropping beside the U.S.S. Dallas in the Hunt for Red October. Earlier; X.O.: I have the diver in the airlock in case he decides to go in the drink. Capt.:We may need him! Some one must have a fur up his !@# to go through a stunt like this.

Any how, back to the topic. The Mk-13 launcher or the missile its self or both would lead a target both horizontally and vertically into the sea below. Obviously this not the standard criteria for a missile. I recommend the addition of a floor or "hard deck" of 10 to 30 feet or 3 to 9 meters mean sea level.

Последний раз редактировалось Patrick; 09-07-2011 в 09:57.
Patrick вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04-07-2011, 10:39   #1693
sertore
Sergeant

Exclamation [BUG] Wrong physical behaviour

Hello RA team, a Betasom member noticed a strange behaviour in DW: as you know, the sound speed is more fast in warm water than in cold water.
It seems that in DW the behaviour is exactly the opposite: try at least 2 quick missions, and you will find out that sound speed at surface depth is more fast in cold waters than in warm one!
It is like the gradiend of sound speed was set in the opposite way than the real one: can you please check and correct the possible bug (in game engine I suppose).
Thanks in advance for help.
Старый 08-07-2011, 12:09   #1694
Panzermensch
Corporal

-deleted-

Последний раз редактировалось Panzermensch; 08-07-2011 в 12:11. Причина: solved
Старый 12-07-2011, 02:12   #1695
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от sertore Посмотреть сообщение
Hello RA team, a Betasom member noticed a strange behaviour in DW: as you know, the sound speed is more fast in warm water than in cold water.
It seems that in DW the behaviour is exactly the opposite: try at least 2 quick missions, and you will find out that sound speed at surface depth is more fast in cold waters than in warm one!
It is like the gradiend of sound speed was set in the opposite way than the real one: can you please check and correct the possible bug (in game engine I suppose).
Thanks in advance for help.

Temperature - is not simulated.

I have looked at mission in which I has established the fixed layer in 200 meters.

One scenario was January, other scenario - July.

The diagrams have shown (on SSP Station) - absolutely identical speeds sound propagation.

I already wrote when that the diagrams sound propagation - actually useless window-dressing. (When Rubis SSP shows line-figure in feet and the digital value are written in meters.)

[Even Convergence Zone does not differ from Surface Duct - only by depth range in which the layer will be established. And though the data on SSP will be different (different meanings of speed), actually range of detection will be almost same.]

The most important parameters: depth of a layer, type bottom (sand etc.), Depth Bottom, Sea State.

Only on the basis of set of these parameters the range of detection depends. ( For hydroacoustics gauges)

Последний раз редактировалось CrazyIvan; 12-07-2011 в 03:00.
Старый 12-07-2011, 02:40   #1696
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Exclamation

Цитата:
Just solved the problem:

Old radeon drivers: turn catalyst A.I. feature OFF. New radeon drivers (with no catalyst A.I. off option): move catalyst A.I. slider to HIGH QUALITY (=OFF) position. It works for me. May be it'll help someone else.
CrazyIvan
Is it possible to make A.I. fire missiles simultaneously (OSCAR II shipwrecks for example), not by one and then wait till fired missile hits the target or is selfdestroyed?

This problem was successfully solved - thanking Krabb.

The engine of game (as well as the engine SubCommand) - interferes with normal work of launchers.

Actually all SSM and Guns launchers have "Rate Per Minute" (RPM) value 1 missile for every 10 seconds.

That is - SSM of a missile can not be launched more than 6 at one minute. Even VLS launchers.

Also, such option as " density salvo " is spoiled. The ships do not put mass missile attacks.

It was corrected. Launchers now right used RPM value.

PS: In multigame I received CTD - as soon as the weapon amazed target. (In Single Player - CTD Not Found !)

The reason was audio driver. After I have blocked the driver - CTD, was not present any more. As however and sound
Старый 14-07-2011, 23:22   #1697
Гена
Senior Aircraftsman

CrazyIvan
Thank you
Цитата:
As however and sound
funny
Старый 15-07-2011, 00:21   #1698
sertore
Sergeant

Exclamation [BUG] SSN Virginia fctd.dll

Hello RA team. Played a multiplayer not multistation with SSN Virginia, launched a TLAM from NavMap against a land target, and at weapon exit from vertical tube got the following CTD:
0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 Applicat
0008: 69 6f 6e 20 46 61 69 6c ion Fail
0010: 75 72 65 20 20 64 61 6e ure dan
0018: 67 65 72 6f 75 73 77 61 gerouswa
0020: 74 65 72 73 2e 65 78 65 ters.exe
0028: 20 30 2e 31 2e 30 2e 34 0.1.0.4
0030: 20 69 6e 20 66 63 74 64 in fctd
0038: 2e 64 6c 6c 20 30 2e 31 .dll 0.1
0040: 2e 30 2e 32 20 61 74 20 .0.2 at
0048: 6f 66 66 73 65 74 20 30 offset 0
0050: 30 30 30 37 34 65 37 0d 00074e7.
0058: 0a
CTD happen on switching to FC station from NavMap during TLAM launch.
In system events I found:
Popup dell'applicazione: S.C.S. - Dangerous Waters: dangerouswaters.exe - Errore di applicazione : L'istruzione a "0x7c921389" ha fatto riferimento alla memoria a "0x4051eb95". La memoria non poteva essere "read".
Will try to reproduce the error in single station. Thanks

Последний раз редактировалось sertore; 15-07-2011 в 10:09.
Старый 18-07-2011, 12:14   #1699
cayman
Corporal

hello, RA team

could you post a download link for "CTD analysis software" ?

I need to check some CTD in V1.32

Thank you!
cayman вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27-07-2011, 14:13   #1700
Snipt
Leading Aircraftsman

Thanks for updating the Mod once again Crazy Ivan and Red Rodgers team.

I have a question right away: I noticed that when i launch MK48 ADCAPs from Seawolf submarines it wont go into search mode "Snake" or "Circle" any more, even when the Mode is set to 0 or 1 in the Weapon Control. Is this by design or is my installation bugged? I observed this since i updated my old 1.31 to 1.32, and initially thought it was due to a faulty installation from all the patches, until i reinstalled it straight with the 1.32 installer.
Weapons guide does not point this behaviour out as usual, and although it is good to have straight running torps it be nice to be able to switch back to the old search behaviour sometimes.

Cheers