Вернуться   Red Rodgers > Playing Ground > SWG

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 26-04-2007, 22:21   #1
Hokum
Corporal

Producer Note, April 25th, 2007

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/p...opic_id=312935

As most folks undoubtedly know by now we have released Chapter 6 to the test centers for players to start helping shake out the new systems and quests. We are very pleased by the number of people that are trying things out and the feedback we are getting on the boards. Please keep hammering on it and letting us know when you spot issues or just to discuss and debate.

In the next few days, as the first beasts are hatched from the incubators, we are looking forward to folks playing with their new pets and the awesome loyalty, happiness, leveling and combat systems associated with Beast Mastery. There is a lot there and we want to be sure we get it right before introducing into the live environment.

I am not surprised by the passion that surrounds some of the changes to PvE content. This is not a random or haphazard alteration of the game, but a step towards reconciling the combat engine with the changes we made to the game with the expertise system. I do ask that you keep the discussion civil, respectful, and constructive. I read a ton of great threads that devolve into flame fests. I also ask that you focus your feedback into the appropriate threads on the Development Discussion boards or in the TC Galaxy forum. It makes it far easier for us to get the info we need to make improvements to the Chapter before release.

On a final note, it is important to understand that we release to the TC's in order to get play testing of new systems by real players. This is not a sneak preview, but a way of adjusting and fixing things before they go to live. I have no illusions that there will be some kind of universal agreement about the merits of each system when we release, but I do believe it will represent the combined efforts of both the devs and the community to make the best game possible.

DM
Hokum вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ