Red Rodgers  

Вернуться   Red Rodgers > Запасная полоса > S.C.S. Dangerous Waters

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 02-01-2018, 16:59   #2741
Billy
Corporal

How come mk48 ADACAP has no wide search patterns (either snake or circular)? UGST has them. Also, I remember in old RA versions, there are wide search patterns, too.
Billy вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02-01-2018, 18:24   #2742
pepe
Sergeant

@Billy, please read weapon manual.
pepe вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02-01-2018, 19:25   #2743
Billy
Corporal

Цитата:
Сообщение от pepe Посмотреть сообщение
@Billy, please read weapon manual.
We are talking about the rev 38, right? Up to page 7 is all about mk48 ADCAP. No mention of wide search patterns. But I do see the wide search pattern settings for UGST, which is on page 10. Does that mean mk48 has no wide search pattern?
Старый 02-01-2018, 20:54   #2744
pepe
Sergeant

Цитата:
The programs of Mk 48 ADCAP guide:
Mk 48 ADCAP torpedo uses a direct mode of movement, however sensors discretely scan a cone between 270 and 90 degrees on a course of a torpedo in Passive Mode and 300 and 60 degrees in Active mode (if torpedo heading at 000 degrees).
Старый 08-01-2018, 23:32   #2745
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Final testing at the final stage:

List of the latest changes for version 1.44:

Some info about "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_44 version).
1 - Captor Mk 60 (air user) doctrine fix.
2 - Air User Torpedo: Fix Doctrine.
3 - Mode "Direct Run" for torpedoes TU-142 "Bear and MK 3 "Atlantic" assigned by 5555 value MODE/FLOOR parametr.
4 - Bergamini FFG: MU-90 Torpedoes mode "Direct Run" - 9987 preset value (Default Setting).
5 - User Ships: Run To Enable default value fix.*
6 - Driveable IL-38 May: Fix loadout. PMK-2 CAPTOR allowed for loadout in bombbay #1 (ex-wing pylons).*
7 - Fix bug, when false message incoming about splash sonobuoy, when sonobuoy static and not fall into the water.
8 - SeaWolf, Virginia SSN: Trackers increased. 8 and 6 trackers per each sonar suite.
9 - Bergamini FREMM: - Weapons Control Station colors has been changed.
10 - Controllable Ships: SAM missile fix, weapon range launch, now not exited FC Radar range.
11 - Scenario "Sicilian Wedding" assembled for DWX 1.43 and later version play.
12 - Default Scenario "ASW Gauntlet" fix.
13 - Captor Mk 60 and PMK-2 CAPTOR (air user) doctrine fix - impact to the bottom is minimized.
14 - USER ASROCKs problem parachute drop - fix.
15 - Controlable Ships: SSM and ASROC missiles presets reworked.
The manual entry of the waypoint distance values is disabled, except for the first waypoint
for the ASROC missiles. It is necessary to use the moving waypoints on the display to exclude default bugs.
16 - The displays of the loadouts were redesigned. Now there are no empty tubes. The bug fix is Victor-III SSN and Trafalgar SSN with an unused empty tube.
17 - Russian kilos - fix tactical numbers of hull, correct names for the current moment and belonging to the class.
18 - The damage system was altered with respect to the tonnage of the vessels. Armor-Damage points were recalculated using the harpoon-3 formulas, as well as correction factors.
Submarines use correction factors for the number of compartments and the presence of a double hull (mainly for Russian subs).
Surface ships - the correction factors for the material from which the ship was built (aluminum aluminum plastic, etc.). Also, Soviet technology uses a correction factor of 0.9 for the strength of the case.
Torpedoes - the number of explosives corresponds to the coficient 6. (since direct contact with the body of the object at the point of detonation)
Subsonic missile - the weight of explosives corresponds to the actual weight of the explosive.
Supersonic and heavy supersonic missiles - the weight of explosives is increased by correction factors - since the effect of penetration of the ship's side and compression explosion inside the hull.
Etc.
After recounting, the Armor Damage was scaled to the grid of the DW.
19 - Driveable UDALOY DDG: the graphics of the displays on most stations are redone.
20 - MILAS ASROC user missile: Range in ASW mode fix to 35 nmi (64.8 km).
21 - SILEX ASROC user missile: Range in ASuW mode fix to 48.6 nmi (90 km).
22 - User Typhoon 941 SSBN: Addded SAET-60M Torpedo.
23 - User OHIO SSBN: FireControl Station, preset for Captor mine was redone.
24 - Fix bug version 1.43 when SLBM missile, user ability to launch from any depth.
25 - New IceBergs objects added.
26 - An object was added to the landing pad on the ice floe for the helicopter.
27 - Iran: New platform added. Fouque LCT, Wellington UCAC, Ghadir SSW.
28 - Removed the default bug when a submarine (and other platforms) with a damage point below 100 can not be damaged by ice keels and ice coverage.*
29 - AI Helo: Distance launch torpedoes over target reduced.*
30 - User Ships: Radars sweep period set to real value.
31 - Driveable S-3 Viking: LLTV Camera changed to IR.*
32 - User IR Stations: Now mark contact with classification (Surf, land etc) instead unknown.
33 - Tu-142 Bear: Guns station - graphics reworked.
34 - Nav.map, sail brigdes, and external views places - compass has been replaced.(improved night and day visualisation)
35 - Akulas Fire Control Station: background color has been replaced.
36 - Removed the default bug when the periscope on the submarine player can not mark the helicopter or plane.*
37 - Removed the default bug when the IR station player, can not mark the helicopter or plane.*
Старый 10-01-2018, 18:04   #2746
Billy
Corporal

Thanks a lot for the updates. I already have v1.43. How do I install the new version? Should I uninstall the old version first? Or I can just overwrite 1.43 by installing on top of it.
Старый 10-01-2018, 21:49   #2747
kyte
Северный флот

Thumbs up

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
Final testing at the final stage:

List of the latest changes for version 1.44:
Nice! Good job! Круто, очень круто!
kyte вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10-01-2018, 23:04   #2748
pepe
Sergeant

@kyte i hope we will meet again very soon in final RA version as opponents or teammates
Старый 11-01-2018, 02:38   #2749
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от Billy Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks a lot for the updates. I already have v1.43. How do I install the new version? Should I uninstall the old version first? Or I can just overwrite 1.43 by installing on top of it.

Read the file !DWX_RA_1_43_OPFOR_INFO.TXT

In it everything is described in detail about the installation and reinstallation.
Старый 11-01-2018, 21:45   #2750
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Exclamation

version 1.44 has been released.
Старый 11-01-2018, 22:26   #2751
pepe
Sergeant

Thank you RA TEAM

New Udaloy interface looks wonderful!
Старый 12-01-2018, 04:53   #2752
seadog0514
seadog

so quick......
thx, good job
seadog0514 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13-01-2018, 06:30   #2753
seadog0514
seadog

hi

suggestion:
is it a new way of update RA possbile. for example I have previous version1.43 installed, now 1.44 was released, all the files different between these two version were packed together and released. To update to 1.44 from 1.43, I no need to reinstall, just copy and paste all the files different between these two version.

possiblely mission design error:
campaign-----IL-38: for the second mision, no mission discreption no briefing, anyway i think there is no enough clue to tell the player what's their goal to complete.
campaign----bear:so far i have tried the second,third and fourth missions, once mission starts, 35 pieces of sonobouy are spawned in exactly same position. obviously design error. see attached picture.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: QQ??20180113100607.jpg
Просмотров: 557
Размер:	10.4 Кб
ID:	11089   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: QQ??20180113102144.jpg
Просмотров: 735
Размер:	39.0 Кб
ID:	11090   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: QQ??20180113102221.jpg
Просмотров: 714
Размер:	26.9 Кб
ID:	11091  
Старый 13-01-2018, 10:28   #2754
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

You will receive an incorrect installation. For example, sound files.

The il-38 dynamic campaign. Therefore, the briefing can not be unambiguous. The briefing will change depending on how you ended the first scenario.
For example, if the Japanese kill Juliett SSG, then the assignment will be different than Juliett will not be killed.
And even it will matter who killed Juliett. If she is killed by a ship and not an P-3 Orion, then you must additionally hunt for this ship, and it will be a matter of honor for you to drown this ship.
Therefore, it will be broadcast in the slide part along with the pictures.

In the BEAR campaign, there are no pre-established sonobuoys. As I said before - do not experiment with the installation of the add-on. You will only get errors.

PS: About bug Sonobuoys spawned: /EDIT/

It seems that this is some sort of default error.

It is in the next one (applies only to campaign files) - if you drop sonobuoys in the first scenario, they will be generated in the second scenario - regardless of whether they are installed in the editor.

And the condition of their generation is this: if you drop 5 buoys, then in the second scenario 5 buoys will be created by mistake by a game. If you drop 8 buoys, you will generate 8 buoys and so on.

And also - all buoys will be generated at the point where the LAST buoy was drop in the first scenario.
And also the type of the buoy generated by the game will be the same as the type of the last drop sonobuoy in the first scenario.

The game incorrectly reads the LOG file, or the LOG file itself is incorrectly recorded by the game.

Последний раз редактировалось CrazyIvan; 13-01-2018 в 18:37.
CrazyIvan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13-01-2018, 16:55   #2755
Billy
Corporal

"Race of cripples" mission in the Red Storm Rising campaign is impossible to complete as of now:

1. If Buffalo is dead and you make it to under ice pack, you won't get mission complete
I believe the problem is even though the ship is sunk, it is still counted as "exist" because the dead ship is sitting at the bottom. But the mission completion criteria is for "ship not exist". Therefore, you cannot satisfy the completion criteria.

2. If Buffalo is alive and you killed all threats (surface, subsurface and air), it would just circle around an area and won't proceed to the icepack. Therefore, you cannot complete the mission either.
Старый 13-01-2018, 20:07   #2756
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от Billy Посмотреть сообщение
"Race of cripples" mission in the Red Storm Rising campaign is impossible to complete as of now:

1. If Buffalo is dead and you make it to under ice pack, you won't get mission complete
I believe the problem is even though the ship is sunk, it is still counted as "exist" because the dead ship is sitting at the bottom. But the mission completion criteria is for "ship not exist". Therefore, you cannot satisfy the completion criteria.

2. If Buffalo is alive and you killed all threats (surface, subsurface and air), it would just circle around an area and won't proceed to the icepack. Therefore, you cannot complete the mission either.
Fix.

In addition - in the scenario controlled sub SPRINGFIELD and the names of the triggers for some reason refer to PROVIDENCE. Also fixed
Вложения
Тип файла: 7z RA_RSR12_Race_of_the_Cripples.7z (4.9 Кб, 439 просмотров)
Старый 14-01-2018, 18:14   #2757
seadog0514
seadog

error report

campaign--russion rebellion-third mission:qingdao.
for controllable sub #1,
1--in the mission briefing, it says you should at leass 12 nm from shore. however, the location where ssn766 will be spawned is about 5nm from shore only.
2--once mission start, your sub will be detected immediately and be attacked soon, because the default depth of ssn766 is 50 ft, visible above water, and the depth of surrounding area is less than 60 ft.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: QQ??20180114220028.jpg
Просмотров: 695
Размер:	63.6 Кб
ID:	11093   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: QQ??20180114221352.jpg
Просмотров: 669
Размер:	102.0 Кб
ID:	11094  
Старый 14-01-2018, 19:04   #2758
pepe
Sergeant

Vanilla campaign is NOT compatibile with RA since 1.34 version (if im correct)
Старый 15-01-2018, 02:26   #2759
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от seadog0514 Посмотреть сообщение
campaign--russion rebellion-third mission:qingdao.
for controllable sub #1,
1--in the mission briefing, it says you should at leass 12 nm from shore. however, the location where ssn766 will be spawned is about 5nm from shore only.
2--once mission start, your sub will be detected immediately and be attacked soon, because the default depth of ssn766 is 50 ft, visible above water, and the depth of surrounding area is less than 60 ft.
pay attention to my message 2736 in this thread. There I said everything about this campaign.
Старый 15-01-2018, 18:35   #2760
Billy
Corporal

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
Fix.

In addition - in the scenario controlled sub SPRINGFIELD and the names of the triggers for some reason refer to PROVIDENCE. Also fixed
Wonderful. Thanks a lot for the fix. Btw, I have following questions:

1. How do I make one mission's setup in a campaign depend on how successful you are in a previous missions? For instance, if I failed to detect an enemy sub in the first mission then the next mission enemy asw strength will be stronger. How do I do this in mission editor?

2. It seems the active sonar on Los Angelos Flt III SSN is broken. The target sub is less than 5nmi, but nothing is shown on the scope (not even a faint contact). As a matter of fact, it can't even detect its newly launched torpedo or countermeasures. I tried the same scenario with Virginia class, the active sonar works fine.

3. I don't own Sub Command, but I want to have the mission briefing video (.wav files). Where can I find these files?

Последний раз редактировалось Billy; 15-01-2018 в 22:21.
Ответ