Вернуться   Red Rodgers > Запасная полоса > S.C.S. Dangerous Waters

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 09-01-2011, 15:41   #1341
Roni
Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от kyte Посмотреть сообщение
If you want helo's readiness = 30 min at start of the mission, you can manage it in MISSION EDITOR. Right click on your controllable platform and choose "Flight Schedule".
Thank you, I didn't know that.
Цитата:
Сообщение от kyte Посмотреть сообщение
If you think what helo's landing operations takes very long time, try to do it manually . Can you do it faster?
Are you seriuos? I don't know how long does it takes to real helo land on warship, but I think, approach takes less than minute. Please watch this video: YouTube - Helicopter landing on deck of USS John S. McCain Few days ago I was practising in multiplayer landing on Udaloy:

It was my first successful landing on Udaloy and approach took me about 3,5 minutes

I will run this mission on non moded version 1.04 and will note down differences.

Последний раз редактировалось Roni; 09-01-2011 в 20:19.
Roni вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09-01-2011, 20:19   #1342
Roni
Aircraftsman

I played the mission in version 1.04 there are my observations:
1. Loading ALERT 30 can be reset back to "ALERT 60" if clicked [15] during loading.
2. Loading ALERT 15 can be reset back to "ALERT 30" if clicked [5] during loading.
3. If you click [ASW] or [ASUW] or [STRIKE] after helo landing, it will change status to "ALERT 60".
4. Helo drops 1 torpedo at 1 "T" waypoint.
Roni вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09-01-2011, 20:53   #1343
sertore
Sergeant

Exclamation

Цитата:
Сообщение от Todaro71 Посмотреть сообщение
Good morning to all, Sirs,
Pleased to have met you and to have been accepted in your community.

Perhaps I'm not in the right thread, but please forgive, at least this time.

I have downloaded all the 4 packages, they seem the same one, once unzipped. I have installed a "brand new" SCS Dangerous Waters, updated it to 1.04. The game runs correctly on my sistem, which is a Pentium i7 quad-core, 6 GB DDR3 RAM, video card Nvidia GT230; The OS is Windows 7 Premium Home Edition.

I have copied and pasted the first package and run the installer, which reported "installation complete!"...but the game runs again as the normal DW.

Perhaps I have not understood clearly the installation process of the 4 packages.

Could you help me please? Thank you very much.

Greetings - Todaro
Hello Todaro,
Windows 7 protects its files located in standard programs directory: normal file overwriting is not allowed and usually the installation of MOD on DW + patch 1.04 does not work.

Please try to install the game out from standard programs directory, maybe just in C:\ or C:\DW, and the RA installation should work like suggested by kyte.

The most important italian community of DW addicted can be found at www.betasom.it, where you can find help in your native language for further support.

Hope this help.
sertore вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09-01-2011, 21:32   #1344
Todaro71
Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от sertore Посмотреть сообщение
Hello Todaro,
Windows 7 protects its files located in standard programs directory: normal file overwriting is not allowed and usually the installation of MOD on DW + patch 1.04 does not work.

Please try to install the game out from standard programs directory, maybe just in C:\ or C:\DW, and the RA installation should work like suggested by kyte.

The most important italian community of DW addicted can be found at www.betasom.it, where you can find help in your native language for further support.

Hope this help.
Grazie Infinite Sertore !!!
Ne ho istallati di giochi ma sono molto confuso...
Per il RA 1.3 sono da scaricare e istallare tutte le 4 parti? No, perchè sembrano tutte uguali...
Chiaramente non posso scompattarle con RAR nella directory di gioco perchè vanno in conflitto con le cartelle che hanno lo stesso nome e mi dà errore !
Ho provato a scompattare in una cartella temporanea e a fare copia e incolla, sovrascrivendo i file originali, però solo della prima parte, avviare l'eseguibile, e il gioco funziona come il normale DW, non come RA...devo copiare e incollare anche tutto il resto? Il tutto ovviamente in modalità compatibilità amministratore e windows xp sp2... non sò, non ci capisco più niente, ho installato e reistallato tutto già 2 volte...spero tu mi possa dare un consiglio, grazie infinite, intanto provo a fare come hai detto. Certo, la spiegazione dell'istallazione in inglese non è per niente chiara. Grazie ancora, e un caro saluto.

For all Users, Please apologize me if I have quoted a post in my language. I have explained clearly my problems to a guy from my country, my english is not so good to explain clearly all the matter. Thank you very much to you all.

Best Greetings - Todaro71
Todaro71 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09-01-2011, 21:42   #1345
sertore
Sergeant

Talking

Цитата:
Grazie Infinite Sertore !!!
Ne ho istallati di giochi ma sono molto confuso...
Per il RA 1.3 sono da scaricare e istallare tutte le 4 parti? No, perchè sembrano tutte uguali...
Chiaramente non posso scompattarle con RAR nella directory di gioco perchè vanno in conflitto con le cartelle che hanno lo stesso nome e mi dà errore !
Ho provato a scompattare in una cartella temporanea e a fare copia e incolla, sovrascrivendo i file originali, però solo della prima parte, avviare l'eseguibile, e il gioco funziona come il normale DW, non come RA...devo copiare e incollare anche tutto il resto? Il tutto ovviamente in modalità compatibilità amministratore e windows xp sp2... non sò, non ci capisco più niente, ho installato e reistallato tutto già 2 volte...spero tu mi possa dare un consiglio, grazie infinite, intanto provo a fare come hai detto. Certo, la spiegazione dell'istallazione in inglese non è per niente chiara. Grazie ancora, e un caro saluto.

For all Users, Please apologize me if I have quoted a post in my language. I have explained clearly my problems to a guy from my country, my english is not so good to explain clearly all the matter. Thank you very much to you all.

Best Greetings - Todaro71
Dear Todaro,
I can help you but I would like to avoid to annoying the people on this forum dedicated to the RA MOD; furthermore, I know that just english is requested due to the international nature of this board, so I invite you on http://www.betasom.it, in DW section, to give you all the necessary help to install and play correctly the game.

Sure on your understanding, see you soon on Betasom.
Старый 10-01-2011, 13:19   #1346
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от Roni Посмотреть сообщение
I played the mission in version 1.04 there are my observations:
1. Loading ALERT 30 can be reset back to "ALERT 60" if clicked [15] during loading.
2. Loading ALERT 15 can be reset back to "ALERT 30" if clicked [5] during loading.
3. If you click [ASW] or [ASUW] or [STRIKE] after helo landing, it will change status to "ALERT 60".
4. Helo drops 1 torpedo at 1 "T" waypoint.
To change loadout it is possible having pressed the necessary type (ASuW, ASW or STRIKE).
Then quickly, very quickly to press the button of readiness 5 minutes alert.

So the readiness will not pass to 30 minutes alert, and then to a hangar (60 min).
The readiness will be established to 5 minutes alert.
CrazyIvan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10-01-2011, 19:50   #1347
Todaro71
Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от sertore Посмотреть сообщение
Dear Todaro,
I can help you but I would like to avoid to annoying the people on this forum dedicated to the RA MOD; furthermore, I know that just english is requested due to the international nature of this board, so I invite you on http://www.betasom.it, in DW section, to give you all the necessary help to install and play correctly the game.

Sure on your understanding, see you soon on Betasom.
You are right Sertore, I cannot annoy the people on this forum with my installation problems...and ...it is true...it is not so polite to use italian in an english forum...so, I ask sorry to all, please forgive my mistake.

Best Greetings - Todaro
Старый 10-01-2011, 20:26   #1348
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
You are right Sertore, I cannot annoy the people on this forum with my installation problems...and ...it is true...it is not so polite to use italian in an english forum...so, I ask sorry to all, please forgive my mistake.

Best Greetings - Todaro

We can it translate - for example on Google the interpreter.

The problem of installation, she is so old, that simply is not considered here.

You can look Subsim.com DW section - there these problems are in detail considered.

Certainly for you the best decision - your comrade from Italy, will explain to you in detail installation of addition.
Старый 10-01-2011, 22:35   #1349
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от Drakken Посмотреть сообщение
Yes of course, in fact in our test in BETASOM, we have verified that the air dropped torpedo have some problems of acquisition of target, like SUBROC, ASROC, or thrown aircaft.
I dont think that in real-life, this weapon are so not very functional.

Also is depend , as you can known, of the settings of acquisition (CONE & RANGE) of each torpedo in the database.

The mix of this (CONE & RANGE) and (Doctrine) determines the not correct functionality of this torpedo, especially not too far from the target.

How do you explain that the torpedo lose the contact at less 200 yard of his target ??? It is impossible. There is something that is no good.

If you want we can do some test togheter. in a multiplayer mission test, with debugger in function. Do you want ???
Please tell me if is possible.

Thanks.

You are right.

But it not a problem of the doctrine.

It is a problem of the engine of game.

How much time should be damned for boys from SCS?

If you are interested in this bug, I can show you this bug - in detail. (Default presented mistake)
Give me to know in PM.

We shall try to remove this hardcoded bug.
Старый 10-01-2011, 23:53   #1350
Todaro71
Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
We can it translate - for example on Google the interpreter.

The problem of installation, she is so old, that simply is not considered here.

You can look Subsim.com DW section - there these problems are in detail considered.

Certainly for you the best decision - your comrade from Italy, will explain to you in detail installation of addition.
Thank you very much for your understanding and advices CrazyIvan, I will check soon on subsim and betasom for related posts.

Have a good patrol !!!
Старый 11-01-2011, 00:56   #1351
goldorak
Sergeant

Цитата:
You are right.

If you are interested in this bug, I can show you this bug - in detail. (Default presented mistake)
Give me to know in PM.

CrazyIvan, do you have an idea why this bug is attenuated in other mods (Alfa Tau and lwami) and not in RA ?
goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11-01-2011, 01:04   #1352
dd149
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от goldorak Посмотреть сообщение
CrazyIvan, do you have an idea why this bug is attenuated in other mods (Alfa Tau and lwami) and not in RA ?
Ra has modified the game in order to have better (more realistic) physics due to bad coding of original game, is it possible that for that particular point, it amplifies an existing fault?
dd149 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11-01-2011, 07:33   #1353
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от dd149 Посмотреть сообщение
Ra has modified the game in order to have better (more realistic) physics due to bad coding of original game, is it possible that for that particular point, it amplifies an existing fault?
You are absolutely right.

As in original game the procedure of an attack on the target is made similarly to the trigger.
The trigger fired and it should kill target. In spite of on any external conditions - the presence CMs, or is simple loss of contact.
As we have rejected it, there are visible defects occurs
Старый 11-01-2011, 09:31   #1354
goldorak
Sergeant

Цитата:
You are absolutely right.

As in original game the procedure of an attack on the target is made similarly to the trigger.
The trigger fired and it should kill target. In spite of on any external conditions - the presence CMs, or is simple loss of contact.
As we have rejected it, there are visible defects occurs
Well whatever you do don't make steps backwards.
goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11-01-2011, 16:52   #1355
Panzermensch
Corporal

Hey,
well, would you please import the three different icebergs from RA v.1.2 back to v.1.3?
I created a Mission with giant Ice-canyons some months ago. But now it looks weird and I would have to completely rebuild it.

best greetings
Panzermensch вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11-01-2011, 18:28   #1356
dd149
Sergeant

Crash report during multiplayer game

One of our members expereinced crash during a multiplayer game, here is the data he was able to recover:
His system is Windows 7 Pro x86
Crash after around 3 hours of play

<Provider Name="Application Error" />
<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>100</Task>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2011-01-06T0008.000000000Z" />
<EventRecordID>3412</EventRecordID>
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>Max-PC</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
- <EventData>
<Data>dangerouswaters.exe</Data>
<Data>0.1.0.4</Data>
<Data>45b1069b</Data>
<Data>NavalSimEngine.dll</Data>
<Data>0.1.0.5</Data>
<Data>45b1066e</Data>
<Data>c0000005</Data>
<Data>0003dc67</Data>
<Data>17c0</Data>
<Data>01cbad17889b0805</Data>
<Data>C:\Program Files\Sonalysts Combat Simulations\Dangerous Waters RA\dangerouswaters.exe</Data>
<Data>C:\Program Files\Sonalysts Combat Simulations\Dangerous Waters RA\NavalSimEngine.dll</Data>
<Data>fe9802d8-192a-11e0-b32b-20cf3019bcc4</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>

Hope this helps

Thanks for your work
dd149 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11-01-2011, 21:20   #1357
Drakken
Leading Aircraftsman

Цитата:
You are right.

Give me to know in PM.

Ok CrazyIvan, Thanks for your attention.
We must work all togheter to make a GREAT MOD.
With the active support of BETASOM base
Drakken вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12-01-2011, 14:32   #1358
Von Faust
Corporal

Цитата:
Ok CrazyIvan, Thanks for your attention.
We must work all togheter to make a GREAT MOD.
With the active support of BETASOM base

To CrazyIvan:

have You a preference about configuration of DebugView and log file to send to You ?
For example: capture only "Detect" event, filter color....

Thanks
Von Faust вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13-01-2011, 17:37   #1359
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Yes of course, in fact in our test in BETASOM, we have verified that the air dropped torpedo have some problems of acquisition of target, like SUBROC, ASROC, or thrown aircaft.
I dont think that in real-life, this weapon are so not very functional.

Also is depend , as you can known, of the settings of acquisition (CONE & RANGE) of each torpedo in the database.

The mix of this (CONE & RANGE) and (Doctrine) determines the not correct functionality of this torpedo, especially not too far from the target.

How do you explain that the torpedo lose the contact at less 200 yard of his target ??? It is impossible. There is something that is no good.

If you want we can do some test togheter. in a multiplayer mission test, with debugger in function. Do you want ???
Please tell me if is possible.

Thanks.
>> How do you explain that the torpedo lose the contact at less 200 yard of his target ??? It is impossible. There is something that is no good.

Bug has been removed.
Старый 13-01-2011, 18:54   #1360
sertore
Sergeant

Thumbs up

Цитата:
>> How do you explain that the torpedo lose the contact at less 200 yard of his target ??? It is impossible. There is something that is no good.

Bug has been removed.
As usual, you do not end to surprise us... thanks!
Ответ