dd149
Sergeant

@Kpv1974, this is what we do here cheers
dd149 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25-05-2010, 09:36   #882
dd149
Sergeant

Questions from French team

1) When launching Stallion or ASW, the torpedo disappears from the map ass soon as it enters water after parachute descent, is it normal or due to some coding problem?
2) Lada detection range for towed array seems to be 5 to 6nm, is it correct in your opinion.
3) UGST torpedoes max depth programming value is 515m, is it correct?
4) It seems that a lot of players from our forums are desperate for Suffren Barracuda type playable sub, so we all join the request, we can try to arrange 3d model and are ready to help with sub parameters. You can contact me either here or by pm to discuss the possibility.
Старый 25-05-2010, 11:22   #883
Jaf
БЧ-2

Цитата:
Сообщение от dd149 Посмотреть сообщение
1) When launching Stallion or ASW, the torpedo disappears from the map ass soon as it enters water after parachute descent, is it normal or due to some coding problem?
2) Lada detection range for towed array seems to be 5 to 6nm, is it correct in your opinion.
3) UGST torpedoes max depth programming value is 515m, is it correct?
4) It seems that a lot of players from our forums are desperate for Suffren Barracuda type playable sub, so we all join the request, we can try to arrange 3d model and are ready to help with sub parameters. You can contact me either here or by pm to discuss the possibility.
1) Due to the fact that it is necessary to transfer presets from a rocket through the chute to the torpedo.

2) Under what circumstances did you conduct the tests? I just detect B.Franklin (5kts) on 11.5nm with Lada`s TA

3) Max. operational depth for UGST is ~515m=564yards.
(See ...\Manual\RA_Weapon_Info_rev2.pdf)

4) It all depends on what decision take CrazyIvan after considering all the pros and cons. If decision will positive - creating of Suffren will be only a matter of time.

Последний раз редактировалось Jaf; 25-05-2010 в 16:21.
Jaf вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25-05-2010, 12:44   #884
dd149
Sergeant

Spassiba for your quick answer Jaf!
Старый 25-05-2010, 15:39   #885
MSNemo
Leading Aircraftsman

No problem with the LADA TA i can detect a 688FLTIII at 11.2nm, speed 7kts for the lada and 688
MSNemo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25-05-2010, 15:53   #886
goldorak
Sergeant

Цитата:
No, the range is a lot more. It depends obviously on the SSP but 5 to 6 nm is too short in standard conditions. In RA you really really have to set the monitor gamma setting to an optimum value. Otherwise, and especially on subs such as the Lada and the new Akula II Improved that use red/orange color for signals, you might not see signals that are there. You have to calibrate the monitor correctly, if its a bit too dark, some really faint 50/60 hz tonals wil not be visibile at all. At subguru.com you can download the zip file containing Timmy g00 tactical manual, together with the manual is an image that people can use to calibrate correctly the pc monitor to use at maximum efficiency the sonar station.
goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25-05-2010, 17:44   #887
dd149
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от goldorak Посмотреть сообщение
No, the range is a lot more. It depends obviously on the SSP but 5 to 6 nm is too short in standard conditions. In RA you really really have to set the monitor gamma setting to an optimum value. Otherwise, and especially on subs such as the Lada and the new Akula II Improved that use red/orange color for signals, you might not see signals that are there. You have to calibrate the monitor correctly, if its a bit too dark, some really faint 50/60 hz tonals wil not be visibile at all. At subguru.com you can download the zip file containing Timmy g00 tactical manual, together with the manual is an image that people can use to calibrate correctly the pc monitor to use at maximum efficiency the sonar station.
Thanks! I didn't realize that this and not the sound physics might be the problem? I will ask our member to check that.
Старый 25-05-2010, 19:03   #888
goldorak
Sergeant

Цитата:
Thanks! I didn't realize that this and not the sound physics might be the problem? I will ask our member to check that.
You can set a baseline value directly in the dangerouswaters.ini file. There is an entry .gamma . Choosing between 0.65 and 0.67 might be a good thing.

Now if you're using XP and Nvidia cards, its possible to associate hotkeys with tha gamma. So you can change dynamically the gamma during the games. Its what I use normally. The default dangerouswaters.ini .gamma value for all the stations, except sonar station where I increase the gamma through the hotkeys. You most assuredly don't want to have a high gamma on all stations since that will be painfull for the eyes. You don't want to play blindly.

I think you can do the same thing on Vista and 7 for Nvidia and AMD cards.
Старый 26-05-2010, 03:35   #889
MSNemo
Leading Aircraftsman

Small question why not add the TB-29A on 688FLTIII.
TB-29A replaces the TB-23 for a while now.
It's just a suggestion
Старый 26-05-2010, 17:50   #890
Jaf
БЧ-2

For those who waited and hoped (MilleSabords and oth.) :)
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Suffren1.jpg
Просмотров: 1317
Размер:	27.2 Кб
ID:	8519   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Suffren2.jpg
Просмотров: 1297
Размер:	31.7 Кб
ID:	8520  

Последний раз редактировалось Jaf; 27-05-2010 в 11:06.
Старый 26-05-2010, 17:56   #891
dd149
Sergeant

Very very good news, thanks a lot to the team, how can we help from France?
Старый 26-05-2010, 18:04   #892
dd149
Sergeant

SSBN 3d model

By the way Tlam Strike has prepared a nice 3d model of the SSBN Le Triomphant, would you be interested to get it? He has no problem with its use in RA 1.2
Старый 26-05-2010, 20:18   #893
MSNemo
Leading Aircraftsman

MESSAGE FOR RA TEAM:

I propose the line of reflexion;

If we take the units currently under construction or finished in 5 years.
We have:
-Suffren
-Astute
-Borei
-Graney

Rather than redo an update of the mod in the coming years, it would 't it be easier to add these units now?
To ensure the survival of the game and RA mod.
Старый 26-05-2010, 20:30   #894
dd149
Sergeant

I understand that the Borei is already under development for the next release (at least seen the 3d model in some posts)?
It is also true that Astute is already being commissioned.
For Graney we don't know what is RA team's opinion as it is your country's project.
For Suffren and Le Triomphant we are glad if you agree to develop them.
Старый 27-05-2010, 11:19   #895
Jaf
БЧ-2

To date, no plans to add new managed platforms.
Perhaps in the future, who knows... :)
Старый 27-05-2010, 15:33   #896
dd149
Sergeant

Anyway your work to improve the game is also very important and impressive, thanks. We will send you information on the Suffren to help the development.
Cheers
Старый 28-05-2010, 12:39   #897
sertore
Sergeant

Thumbs up

Цитата:
Сообщение от Jaf Посмотреть сообщение
To date, no plans to add new managed platforms.
Perhaps in the future, who knows...
I already miss the long list of bugs and new features that will be introduced by the new release of RA 1.1: this is why I totally stick up for a new release with the improvements agreed few weeks ago, together with the fixing of all the bugs reported.
Then you will have all the time to develop all the new requested class platforms and units, leaving the DW addicteds free to play with a more stable version of your superb MOD.
sertore вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30-05-2010, 16:16   #898
Lau
Senior Aircraftsman

Bug report

1)Mirror signal in towed array does not produce WAA RNG. Shouldnt mirror signal be identical in all ways to avoid unveilling real signal to player too easely?

2) What is the possibility to add unlimited number of trackers in sonar stations for multiple target following purpose?
Lau вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 31-05-2010, 03:36   #899
goldorak
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от Lau Посмотреть сообщение
1)Mirror signal in towed array does not produce WAA RNG. Shouldnt mirror signal be identical in all ways to avoid unveilling real signal to player too easely?
If you think about it, its normal the WAA doesn't produce range information on mirror contacts. Mirror contacts exist only within the towed arrays system because of how this peculiar sonar works.
The bow array doesn't indicate mirror contacts, and neither does the WAA they only show true contacts. So no bug here.
Старый 03-06-2010, 22:05   #900
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Exclamation DWX 1.1 has Been Released

-Reinforce Alert- DWX 1.1 has been released.

Check Up Link at first post this theme.
CrazyIvan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ