Red Rodgers  

Вернуться   Red Rodgers > Запасная полоса > S.C.S. Dangerous Waters

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 18-04-2010, 19:56   #1
alexander shepherd
Aircraftsman

RA mod dive planes and torpedo tubes

i noticed that on the akula and typhoon submarines the dive planes do not go in when going faster also the torpedos do not come out of the torpedo tubes and the typhoon has four torpedo tubes when in real life it has six will these things be sorted thanks.
alexander shepherd вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18-04-2010, 22:15   #2
Jaf
БЧ-2

Цитата:
Сообщение от alexander shepherd Посмотреть сообщение
i noticed that on the akula and typhoon submarines the dive planes do not go in when going faster also the torpedos do not come out of the torpedo tubes and the typhoon has four torpedo tubes when in real life it has six will these things be sorted thanks.
In order to have Shark's (except Gepard) dive planes go in, 3d models must be corrected.
Typhoon's dive planes go in partially because of their size - to correct this we need sources of the DW.
We certainly know that Typhoons have 6 torpedo tubes, but for modeling of Typhoons used 688 interface which has only 4 torpedo tubes - to correct this we need sources of the DW.
The Typhoon's (as well as in units built from 688 interface) torpedoes do not come out of the torpedo tubes due to the fact that... guess yourself :)
Accurately - we have no sources of DW etc. etc.
Jaf вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18-04-2010, 22:22   #3
alexander shepherd
Aircraftsman

ah i see do you think you will be able to correct all of those problems in time or do we just have to live with it i noticed that on the original game the akulas dive planes go in but not on the mod also could you make the akulas all black i think they would look much better and is there a way of getting the origal akula in the mod thanks.
Старый 18-04-2010, 23:48   #4
Jaf
БЧ-2

Цитата:
ah i see do you think you will be able to correct all of those problems in time or do we just have to live with it i noticed that on the original game the akulas dive planes go in but not on the mod also could you make the akulas all black i think they would look much better and is there a way of getting the origal akula in the mod thanks.
Rather, second, because these bugs are from the category of "Thank you, that though so it succeeded"
For example: If I'll fix typhoon's dive planes, then on the other boats they will pass through the body and comes out the other side.

If you like the original 3d models - you can simply replace them in the database.
Старый 19-04-2010, 01:03   #5
alexander shepherd
Aircraftsman

i only want to replace the akulas what files do i need to copy thanks
Старый 19-04-2010, 01:13   #6
alexander shepherd
Aircraftsman

i hope you do figure out how to get the dive planes working and get the torpedos firing out of the torpedo tubes like in the original game.
Старый 19-04-2010, 09:40   #7
Jaf
БЧ-2

Цитата:
i only want to replace the akulas what files do i need to copy thanks
Akula SSN & Akula I Impr SSN: akula1.j3d
Akula II SSN: akula2.j3d
Akula II v2 SSN: akula2v2.j3d
Старый 19-04-2010, 21:31   #8
alexander shepherd
Aircraftsman

how do i get the files out of the database thanks.
Старый 28-04-2010, 16:53   #9
goldorak
Sergeant

Цитата:

I hope you realise that the old akula models (those present in default DW 1.04) are CRAP and I mean CRAP CRAP CRAP. They are nothing like the real submarines, more like sausages in fact.
You're taking a huge leap backwards by using the old models (even if they had opening and closing torpedo tube doors).
As for the color, you have got to be joking tell me you're joking please ?
goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ