Red Rodgers  

Вернуться   Red Rodgers > Запасная полоса > S.C.S. Dangerous Waters

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 05-02-2012, 11:08   #1841
Hummer
Leading Aircraftsman

Guy`s read readme

Some info about add-on "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_35 version).

* - Added Controllable Atlantic Mk 3 /France/Italy/Germany/
* - Fixed bug when message "Vampire inbound, bearing xxx." no received if AUTOCREW option in "switch off" position at Bridge Station.
Hummer вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08-02-2012, 16:51   #1842
Fearless
Senior Aircraftsman

Cool

The correct armament Payload for the Collins Class sub is 22 (mix of Mk 48s and UGMs) in RA mod it is only 18.

Can this be corrected? Alternatively where in the object.eod file is it located so I can correct this myself?

On another note, v1.35 is running fine for me.
Старый 09-02-2012, 21:19   #1843
dasOoops
DW & Il2 player

Extra info from DB dwx 1.35 to usnidata. (On russian)
Вложения
Тип файла: zip extra135.zip (1.32 Мб, 711 просмотров)
Тип файла: txt Install.txt (382 байт, 927 просмотров)
dasOoops вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10-02-2012, 04:13   #1844
Fearless
Senior Aircraftsman

Thanks for that,

Can you advise what the extras are in english?
Старый 10-02-2012, 18:16   #1845
dasOoops
DW & Il2 player

Extra in english... Low chances... Information from DB (TPK, weapons, speed and other for units) possible translate to english. But manual, classification - I am cannot do it...
Старый 10-02-2012, 21:17   #1846
Sag75
Leading Aircraftsman

Hi Crazy Ivan, I noticed a problem during firing Gauntlet from Udaloy. I can acquire targets behind me (to ship stern) or generally rear side, and I can also fire a Gauntlet, but it falls down or takes an other heading. It seems Gauntlets can only target ships that are in the bow's semi-circle (from starboard to port passing through the bow). If a ship is in the other semi-circle (starboard to port passing through stern) missiles do not aim the target.

This issue do not apply to Perry: on O.H.P. I can target every target with SM-1, even if the target is rear side, astern.

I attached a mission test to evaluate whether this problem may be common or just for me. The mission displays the Udaloy at the center with several ships on a circle to be targeted.

Also, is it possible make Gauntlet launches from bow/stern VSL systems?

Thanks!
Вложения
Тип файла: rar Gauntlet test.rar (1.1 Кб, 645 просмотров)

Последний раз редактировалось Sag75; 10-02-2012 в 21:51.
Sag75 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12-02-2012, 04:40   #1847
Fearless
Senior Aircraftsman

How do you install the Extras?
Старый 12-02-2012, 13:42   #1848
Hummer
Leading Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от Fearless Посмотреть сообщение
How do you install the Extras?
Google translate
Quick Installation Guide:

1. Make backup copies of files and usnidata.grp usnidata.ndx
Graphics folder of the game Dangerous Waters.
2. Copy the extra in the game folder Graphics Dangerous Waters.
3. Navigate to the folder Graphics \ extra.
4. Run the install.bat file
5. Remove the extra folder from the folder Graphics Game Dangerous Waters.
6. Tea / coffee making facilities. Sugar to taste, ...
Hummer вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12-02-2012, 17:57   #1849
dasOoops
DW & Il2 player

Extra info from DB dwx 1.35 to usnidata on (poor)english...
Without weapons manual, classification. Weapons manual look in pdf-file from addon dwx 1.35!
Вложения
Тип файла: zip extra135_en.zip (841.5 Кб, 683 просмотров)
Тип файла: txt Install_en.txt (271 байт, 902 просмотров)
Старый 13-02-2012, 23:26   #1850
Captain Wolf
Aircraftsman

Regular CTD (so far it is fixed)

Hi all. I am new to this forum but not to DW or RA, and sometimes post on SubSim. I have enjoyed mucking around with the various Versions of RA for the last 2 years also struggling to keep up with all the updates that Crazy Ivan slaves over to make RA so fantastic .
I now have ruin my momentum of praise to report a regular CTD occurance with 1.35 (it used to happan to me with previous verions as well). Most of the time I have noticed, that it occurs when weapons enable themselves (the majority of the time being ASMs and LAMs) and every time both surface ships main guns are fired (Rapid & Single). Over the last 3 days I have been conducting tests when firing different weapons torps, missiles and guns and logging the error addresses whenever there was a CTD and so far it has always been the same address no matter what weapon caused the CTD. I Have listed the address below. Thanks for your time.

Application Error
Faulting application dangerouswaters.exe, version 0.1.0.4, faulting module navalsimengine.dll, version 0.1.0.5,
fault address 0x0004c63d.&#x000d ; &#x000a ;

Right, I am now feeling really thick I just remebered I had a simililar problem back when using RA 1.1- and subsequently put a query on Subsim. Anywho I recieved a fix that solved the problem back then, so today I searched through my downloads and found it and put it into my DW folder.
What do you know it has so far solved it, so ignore everything I have said while I go hide in a corner somewhere.

I have added the fix (that was sent to me 2 years ago while on SubSim and is so far working)
For anyone who is experiencing the same problem (be warned I have only given it a basic thrashing so far).
Вложения
Тип файла: rar NavalSimEngine_FIX.rar (266.6 Кб, 699 просмотров)

Последний раз редактировалось Captain Wolf; 14-02-2012 в 15:57.
Captain Wolf вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15-02-2012, 10:39   #1851
sertore
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от Captain Wolf Посмотреть сообщение
Hi all. I am new to this forum but not to DW or RA, and sometimes post on SubSim. I have enjoyed mucking around with the various Versions of RA for the last 2 years also struggling to keep up with all the updates that Crazy Ivan slaves over to make RA so fantastic .
I now have ruin my momentum of praise to report a regular CTD occurance with 1.35 (it used to happan to me with previous verions as well). Most of the time I have noticed, that it occurs when weapons enable themselves (the majority of the time being ASMs and LAMs) and every time both surface ships main guns are fired (Rapid & Single). Over the last 3 days I have been conducting tests when firing different weapons torps, missiles and guns and logging the error addresses whenever there was a CTD and so far it has always been the same address no matter what weapon caused the CTD. I Have listed the address below. Thanks for your time.

Application Error
Faulting application dangerouswaters.exe, version 0.1.0.4, faulting module navalsimengine.dll, version 0.1.0.5,
fault address 0x0004c63d.&#x000d ; &#x000a ;

Right, I am now feeling really thick I just remebered I had a simililar problem back when using RA 1.1- and subsequently put a query on Subsim. Anywho I recieved a fix that solved the problem back then, so today I searched through my downloads and found it and put it into my DW folder.
What do you know it has so far solved it, so ignore everything I have said while I go hide in a corner somewhere.

I have added the fix (that was sent to me 2 years ago while on SubSim and is so far working)
For anyone who is experiencing the same problem (be warned I have only given it a basic thrashing so far).
NavalSimEngine.dll was updated in the RA versions subsequent to 1.1: I suppose using the old fixed library you can miss new features and have queer compatibility problems. Anyway, thanks for useful suggestion.
sertore вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15-02-2012, 18:40   #1852
Captain Wolf
Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от sertore Посмотреть сообщение
NavalSimEngine.dll was updated in the RA versions subsequent to 1.1: I suppose using the old fixed library you can miss new features and have queer compatibility problems. Anyway, thanks for useful suggestion.
Ok I will keep that in mind, at the moment things are running smoothly but I am watching like a hawk to see if anything is out of place or acting erratically. And if things do go screwy and I have to go back and use the original NavelSimEngine the error address was mentioned in my previous post for those who know a hell of a lot more about programming than I do to have a look at.
Once again RA is an excelent mod and it will be sad for it to come to an end soon, that said I heartily respect all the work that Crazy Ivan and the RA team have put in to it, so to that I say thank you.
Captain Wolf вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21-02-2012, 18:17   #1853
Panzermensch
Corporal

I have found out some things i can not find reasons for:

1. Why there is no 3D-Sound on Sail Bridge anymore since RA 1.3? (on LF Station its still avaible)

2. Mobile Sub Targets Mk37 cant be destroyed?

3. Is there any clue why SSN21's Narrowband Sonar display background is now grey? (v.1.35)
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Image1.jpg
Просмотров: 845
Размер:	122.0 Кб
ID:	9932  

Последний раз редактировалось Panzermensch; 21-02-2012 в 19:00. Причина: adding some stuff
Panzermensch вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21-02-2012, 22:34   #1854
Sag75
Leading Aircraftsman

is it possible implement this weapon on Udaloy?

Hi RA Team, in this video the Udaloy "Admiral Chabanenko" launches a ASW weapon from her torpedo tube. It seems a torpedo, but after a while a missile cames out from surface. Looking around, it should be the anti-submarine SS-N-15 or SS-N-16.. is it possible implement it in Udaloy model in RA? Maybe duplicating torpedo station?

http://www.warfare.ru/?lang=&catid=2...eo=true&id=300
At 4:56 minute

Thanks!

Последний раз редактировалось Sag75; 21-02-2012 в 23:34.
Sag75 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22-02-2012, 05:38   #1855
Fearless
Senior Aircraftsman

Is the fixed doctrines for RA v1.34 still required to be installed in RA v1.35?
Старый 22-02-2012, 21:27   #1856
Гена
Senior Aircraftsman

Sag75
Chabanenko actually isn't Udaloy class. She is last ship of Udaloy class with significant changes called Udaloy II.
Originally Udaloy class has 8 SS-N-14 Silex (URK-5 "Rastrub-B") ASW system and 533mm torpedo tubes for launching torpedoes. So there is no SS-N-16 on pure Udaloy class, but SS-N-14. I think that is what modelled in the mod.
Chabanenko is improved Udaloy and has 8 SS-N-22 Sunburn (3M-80 "Moskit") anti-ship missiles instead of 8 SS-N-14 Silex misiles at the same place. So ASW system on Chabanenko is situated instead of "conventional" torpedo tubes and this is SS-N 16 Stallion ASW system.
Гена вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26-02-2012, 09:51   #1857
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от Panzermensch Посмотреть сообщение
I have found out some things i can not find reasons for:

1. Why there is no 3D-Sound on Sail Bridge anymore since RA 1.3? (on LF Station its still avaible)

2. Mobile Sub Targets Mk37 cant be destroyed?

3. Is there any clue why SSN21's Narrowband Sonar display background is now grey? (v.1.35)
3. - better control of the weak signal
Старый 02-03-2012, 03:59   #1858
Fearless
Senior Aircraftsman

Any chance of having the MK 48 Mod 7 CBASS torpedo added into the RA mod? This latest torp is used on the Collins Class sub in Royal Australian Navy
as well as with the

United States Navy
Royal Canadian Navy
Brazilian Navy
Royal Netherlands Navy
Старый 02-03-2012, 05:13   #1859
Panzermensch
Corporal

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
3. - better control of the weak signal
Ah yes I expected such idea! *thumbs up*

To precise question 1.
"Why there is no 3D-Sound on Sail Bridge anymore since RA 1.3? (on LF Station its still avaible)"
I was wondering about wrong reg-entry could possibly be the failure:

sfxInstallPath: C:\Spiele\Dangerous Waters\Audio\Sfx\sfx.agg+

Could you check up these line in regedit wether its correct..? just to sort out I have not made any mistakes setting up the registries. Thanks
Panzermensch вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02-03-2012, 06:47   #1860
Fearless
Senior Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от Panzermensch Посмотреть сообщение
Ah yes I expected such idea! *thumbs up*

To precise question 1.
"Why there is no 3D-Sound on Sail Bridge anymore since RA 1.3? (on LF Station its still avaible)"
I was wondering about wrong reg-entry could possibly be the failure:

sfxInstallPath: C:\Spiele\Dangerous Waters\Audio\Sfx\sfx.agg+

Could you check up these line in regedit wether its correct..? just to sort out I have not made any mistakes setting up the registries. Thanks
Is there meant to be a +sign in front of sfx.agg+?