Вернуться   Red Rodgers > Запасная полоса > S.C.S. Dangerous Waters

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 06-04-2010, 10:56   #801
Jaf
БЧ-2

Цитата:
Сообщение от sertore Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, found a bug on Lada: relative menu is corrupted.
A possible reason for this - you have un-English localization of Windows
and you just switched the keyboard layout on the un-English language.
Try to switch the keyboard layout to English (Ctrl+Shift, Alt+Shift or whatever you have) and enter again the corresponding menu.

Цитата:
Сообщение от Lau Посмотреть сообщение
Can AI detect periscope on radar in RA_mod v1.1?
In DW all masts are non-physical objects, so they are not detected by radar. In RA was modeled detection of masts from user controlled airplane or helo.

Цитата:
Сообщение от dd149 Посмотреть сообщение
On Amethyste sub, Torpedo station, when you move the pointer on flood equalize muzzle commands you get Ahead 1/3, 2/3 et etc.
Similar things can be found in almost all added units - this is small evil, on which it would not be desirable to waste time and which does not affect gameplay, I hope.

Цитата:
Сообщение от Sag75 Посмотреть сообщение
Is there a difference between launching the game with Dangerouswaters.exe or LaunchDW.exe?
When I switch between two mods using Jsmge.. if I launch the game via Dangerouswater.exe I still have the previous screen and previous DW! If I launch it via LaunchDW.exe everything is all right as I would expect.. It's weird!
If you have installed multiple versions of DW, it certainly has value.
To run the appropriate version you must change paths in registry and execute exactly the dangerouswaters.exe, which relates to mod or run LaunchDW.exe which makes all of this itself.

Последний раз редактировалось Jaf; 06-04-2010 в 11:52.
Jaf вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06-04-2010, 12:52   #802
dd149
Sergeant

Bug report

1) towed array of Trenchant sub is hanging in the water besides the ship, not connected to the ship
2) menus for control of Red Oktober Typhoon are messed up (commands icon leads to wrong menus)
3) periscope of Seawolf seems short barely comes out of water when ship at periscope depth

French Mille Sabords team has started extensive testing of RA mod, we will keep you informed. Some CTD occurred but we need more investigation before being able to report in detail.
Thanks to RA team
dd149 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06-04-2010, 21:37   #803
dd149
Sergeant

Gampeplay vs Realism

The Millsab team (France) would like to discuss some issues about realistic behavior of French and US subs (speed, depths, TA washout)with you, we believe that we have some more realistic values to propose compared to what is currently in RA. Is this still open for modification before next re-issue of RA mod?
Best regards from France!
Старый 07-04-2010, 00:11   #804
Sag75
Leading Aircraftsman

Цитата:
I think that the wind direction did not affect the helo in any version.
Hi, if I remember correctly.. in Lwami the helo will blow up if launched outside wind envelope.. I'll check it
Sag75 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07-04-2010, 00:25   #805
dyshman
Senior Aircraftsman

present your statements:possible behavior, speed and other elements. and, of course, give your sources.
dyshman вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07-04-2010, 00:30   #806
dd149
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от dyshman Посмотреть сообщение
present your statements:possible behavior, speed and other elements. and, of course, give your sources.
We will try to give you some data this week. All the best!
Старый 07-04-2010, 00:37   #807
dd149
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от Sag75 Посмотреть сообщение
Hi, if I remember correctly.. in Lwami the helo will blow up if launched outside wind envelope.. I'll check it
I will check again too, but never noticed.
Старый 07-04-2010, 05:13   #808
Sag75
Leading Aircraftsman

Цитата:
I will check again too, but never noticed.
Hi, I have tried it again several times using Lwami with 32kts wind, and my launches were fine.... Probably I only had bad luck last times!

However, I report here a probable bug about Heli behaviour. When Heli is loaded for ASuW operations (Penguin+Torpedo) and you select through menù on navigation map a submerged contact to sink with the Heli torpedo, sometimes Heli launches Penguin instead of torpedo (I paid attention, I don't click on wrong command).

Последний раз редактировалось Sag75; 07-04-2010 в 09:27.
Sag75 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07-04-2010, 13:15   #809
dd149
Sergeant

In France we ran a multi station test last night, some preliminary bug reports:
1) On Amethyste (but maybe not platform dependent); error 12010 (bitmap failed to load) while trying to redirect torpedoes.
2) CTD in Akula initial screen while trying to select weapons load

Players are using either Vista or Windows 7 with no OS obvious related problem, we will have more tests almost every evening this week. We will try to give you more details. We will at first concentrate on platforms already known by the players ,SW, Akula, 688, issues of new platforms to be checked later.
For our realism suggestions we will send by MP (to whom should we send?)
Старый 08-04-2010, 02:33   #810
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
In France we ran a multi station test last night, some preliminary bug reports:
1) On Amethyste (but maybe not platform dependent); error 12010 (bitmap failed to load) while trying to redirect torpedoes.
2) CTD in Akula initial screen while trying to select weapons load

Players are using either Vista or Windows 7 with no OS obvious related problem, we will have more tests almost every evening this week. We will try to give you more details. We will at first concentrate on platforms already known by the players ,SW, Akula, 688, issues of new platforms to be checked later.
For our realism suggestions we will send by MP (to whom should we send?)
I think it result of poor-quality installation of addition.
I have no such mistakes as bitmap.
CrazyIvan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08-04-2010, 04:25   #811
dd149
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
I think it result of poor-quality installation of addition.
I have no such mistakes as bitmap.
We have had no problems with 688, Akula and seawolf stable for more than one hour 3 players with Win 7 ,vista and XP pro so good news for multi.
Then initiated another game with Amethyste and Akula improved the player with Amethyste had again Error 12010 : Bitmap failed to load as he was in narrow-band sonar and pushed F6 key (after approx. 20minutes) The player who suffered the crash had vista OS. We will test more the coming days
Старый 08-04-2010, 04:48   #812
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
We have had no problems with 688, Akula and seawolf stable for more than one hour 3 players with Win 7 ,vista and XP pro so good news for multi.
Then initiated another game with Amethyste and Akula improved the player with Amethyste had again Error 12010 : Bitmap failed to load as he was in narrow-band sonar and pushed F6 key (after approx. 20minutes) The player who suffered the crash had vista OS. We will test more the coming days
OK.

It is necessary to remove in a file controllers.ini a one key string:

[Interface] "Rubis" 90
[BitmapName] "Rubis.jpg"
[DLL] " ShipControl. DLL " "X000Y000.bmp" 564 6
[DLL] "SonarBB.DLL" "X035Y000.bmp" 577 7
[DLL] "SonarNB.DLL" "NOLINK"
[DLL] " SonarDemon. DLL " "NOLINK"
[DLL] " SonarActive. DLL " "NOLINK"
[DLL] " SonarIncpt. DLL " "NOLINK"
[DLL] "SonarSSP.DLL" "NOLINK"
[DLL] " Radar. DLL " "X000Y035.bmp" 571 8
[DLL] " Radio. DLL " "X035Y035.bmp" 572 9
[Nav] "X000Y140.bmp" 12
[DLL] "FCTD.DLL" "X035Y070.bmp" 573 11
[DLL] "FCLP.DLL" "NOLINK"
[DLL] "FCCM.DLL" "NOLINK" < --------------------- Remove This Key
[DLL] "FCINV.DLL" "NOLINK"
[DLL] "TMA.DLL" "X000Y070.bmp" 574 10
[DLL] " Periscope. DLL " "X035Y105.bmp" 576 13
[DLL] " Stadimeter. DLL " "NOLINK"
[DLL] " SailBridge. DLL " "X000Y105.bmp" 575 528

also for Amethyste in section:

[Interface] "Rubis" 411
Старый 08-04-2010, 05:47   #813
dd149
Sergeant

Ok we will try and let you know thanks
Старый 11-04-2010, 20:58   #814
cayman
Corporal

Цитата:
Put here in archive files which you pack - bmp and j3d. (Kuznetzov content)
Probably I can to you help.
Any news?
cayman вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12-04-2010, 04:52   #815
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от cayman Посмотреть сообщение
Any news?
Obviously model incorrect.

For example is can be connected with animate barrels directly in the model.
Старый 12-04-2010, 18:33   #816
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Separate Russian sonobuoys of a series RGB were created and are added in addition.

RGB-55A (Dicass Analog)
RGB-25 (Difar Analog)
RGB-75 (VLAD Analog)
RGB-15 (LOFAR Analog)

---------------------------
Structure of search-aim system "Korshun" includes four radio hydroacoustic buoys - basic sources of the information about underwater conditions intended for detection sub and definition of their place and elemental motions. Accordingly buoys are called RGB-75, RGB-15, RGB-25 and RGB-55A. First two buoys are intended for search Sub, and second - for specification of the received contact, definition of a place and elemental motions. However RGB-15 together with another buoys also can be used for specification of a location sub target.
Note: RGB-15 buoys are not carried by controllable platforms in ЦRA- Add-on, but can be placed in scenarios by mission creators. They can be picked up by buoy processors and may appear in gameplay.

RGB-75:
Buoy RGB-75 is intended for reception of acoustic signals created sub in VLF and LF sound ranges of frequencies, transformation them in electrical and transfers on the radiochannel aboard the plane for the subsequent processing.
Weight buoy makes 9,5 kg, length of 1214 mm, is included into a complete set 24 buoy. The buoy radio transmitters after activate in water work continuously.

RGB-25:
For reception of acoustic signals created by a target in a sound range of frequencies, and the definitions their magnetic bearing with the subsequent processing and transfer aboard the plane are used passive directed buoy RGB-25. The aerial it buoy represents a spatial developing lattice from five separate skeletons connected among themselves to the help of cylindrical hinges. In three average wings are established garland 34 acoustic receivers. Weight of the aerial of 7 kg. The acoustic system under action of an electromechanical drive rotates with speed 6-12 rev/min, carrying out the review of water area. At occurrence target in an operative range buoy noise, created by her, are perceived by the acoustic aerial, will be transformed to electrical signals, which after amplification are passed by the transmitter of the information aboard the plane. For definition of the current situation of an axis of the diagram of an orientation of acoustic system is used compass the device. Range measure the channel buoy works together with radar of the plane, providing definition of coordinates of a buoy concerning the plane. The buoy acoustic system deepens on 20 or 150 meters, duration of job buoy - about 40 minutes, accuracy of definition bearing of the target - no more than 3 degrees, the complete set consists from 10 buoys, weight - 45 kg.

RGB-55A:
Used in system RGB-55A, is air buoy of the directional action. He is intended for detection in an active mode submerged sub and also transfer of the information for definition of a location buoy concerning the plane. Besides buoy provides definition of radial making speed of sub target.
The buoy enabled to active mode is made from a board of the plane by the special transmitter of commands of management.
On a command from a board of the plane on environmental water environment the sound signal is radiated. The signal, accepted from the target, is passed aboard for measurement of time of his passage and dopplers shift of frequencies. It allows to determine range and radial speed of the target rather buoy. The information from two-three sonobuoys in a combination to knowledge of their location allows to determine a place and elemental motions.
At absence of a command on radiation, sonobuoy works as passive directed. sonobuoys RGB-55A are delivered by complete sets on 16 pieces. On variants of loading is suspended up to 15 sonobuoys, radiation, working on four frequencies, of the hydroacoustic channel. The duration of radiation can vary. Duration of job sonobuoys - till one hour, deepens of acoustic system 20-200 meters, weight sonobuoy - 55 kg. Range of detection not less than 5 km.
All sonobuoys are supplied with devices them self-deepens after the expiration of time of serviceability. Power supplies practically are unified: on everyone sonobuoy is established one or two (on RGB-75, RGB-25). Batteries 15-9 is water-activated a source of a current of expendable action working in sea water. The battery is made on the basis of electrochemical system magnesium-silver chloride. The negative electrode - sheet hire of an alloy magnesium, positive electrode is stamped from hire of chloride silver (power supplies cheaper) subsequently were made. However capacities of the similar power supply have not enough for job sonobuoy in an active mode, therefore in a lowered part sonobuoy RGB-55A the storage battery 64NKPL-1,5A is established alkaline nicel-cadmium. The battery consists of 64 elements placed in the metal container.

RGB-15:
Sonobuoy RGB-15 provides reception of acoustic signals both in VLF, and in a MF sound range of frequencies, and also signals created by explosive sources of a sound, with the subsequent transformation and transfer them on a radioline sonobuoy - plane. The working range of frequencies of the hydroacoustic receiver it sonobuoy from 2 up to 5000 Hz. In an active mode (with use of the explosive charge) is provided definition of range sonobuoy - radar and location sonobuoy concerning the plane with the help rangemeasure of the channel at job of a radar-tracking subsystem, but independent beacon - respondent on sonobuoy no, and in rangemeasured of the channel, the channel of the information is used.
The acoustic system sonobuoy (hydrophone) in a working mode, represents the cylinder by a diameter of 80 mm, length 1400 mm, consists of six receivers and can deepens on depth 20, 150 and 400 m. The duration of job sonobuoy up to 2 hour, weight of 9,5 kg, in a complete set enters 16 sonobuoys.
As it was already marked, RGB-15 is applied independently or together with the VIS (explosive charge), In the first case the noise available in water environment in a range of frequencies of job sonobuoy are accepted and are passed aboard the plane. Onboard with the help of the equipment УNR-PФ the spectrum of accepted signals is analyzed visually in a range of frequencies from 2 up to 6 Hz and on hearing - in a range up to 5000 Hz. The capabilities sonobuoys and classification of the target at the visual analysis of a spectrum of noise are a little bit worse, than with application sonobuoy RGB-75. At the same time analysis of noise on hearing in some cases can give some prize.

* - in game the explosive sources of a sound (VIS) are not simulated.

The decision typical ASW of a mission:
The decision typical ASW of a mission of primary search sub can be submitted in the following general view. After an exit of the plane in the nominated area of search, his survey with the help Radar search is made, and then (it most often is applied) the statement sonobuoy RGB-75 is made.
At detection sub with the help sonobuoy RGB-75 the necessity of specification of its place before transition to tracking can appear. The preliminary specification of the area of a possible finding can be made by statement some sonobuoys RGB-25.
The search sub target can be made and with the help some sonobuoys RGB-25, or, that is least expedient and probably, with the help sonobuoys RGB-55A in an active mode. In the second case( active mode RGB-55A)the search is made not covertly, that reduces probability of detection. The tracking is carried out by statement of arc or linear barriers on prospective directions of movement sub target, and in this case can be used sonobuous RGB-25 and RGB-55A.
The transition to destruction sub depending on a concrete task is possible as after tracking her, and at once after detection.
In any case, directly ahead of attack, it is recommended to use RGB-55A in active mode for an receive exact location of the target.
Старый 12-04-2010, 20:15   #817
goldorak
Sergeant

Bug Report : Uset-80 do not work on Typhoons

Hi CrazyIvan,

The french mille-sabords community has found a bug pertaining to the uset-80. If you play on the Typhoon, these torpedoes don't work. They activate normally but its impossibile to lock on a target especially in ASW mode.
If on the other hand you use another sub, for instance the Alfas or the Kilos then the uset-80 works ok.
goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12-04-2010, 20:28   #818
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от goldorak Посмотреть сообщение
Hi CrazyIvan,

The french mille-sabords community has found a bug pertaining to the uset-80. If you play on the Typhoon, these torpedoes don't work. They activate normally but its impossibile to lock on a target especially in ASW mode.
If on the other hand you use another sub, for instance the Alfas or the Kilos then the uset-80 works ok.
Well, I shall check it.
Старый 12-04-2010, 20:48   #819
cayman
Corporal

Цитата:
Obviously model incorrect.

For example is can be connected with animate barrels directly in the model.
Good to know, thx!
Старый 12-04-2010, 20:53   #820
cayman
Corporal

Цитата:
Separate Russian sonobuoys of a series RGB were created and are added in addition.

RGB-55A (Dicass Analog)
RGB-25 (Difar Analog)
RGB-75 (VLAD Analog)
RGB-15 (LOFAR Analog)

---------------------------

practical add-on, sensitivity? are they any different?
at least , US and Rus have different sonobuoys, in sensitivity and pattern

Последний раз редактировалось cayman; 13-04-2010 в 01:21.
Ответ