Опции темы Опции просмотра
Prev Предыдущее сообщение   Следующее сообщение Next
Старый 04-08-2016, 17:55   #9
sertore
Sergeant

Post Great news!

Цитата:
Сообщение от Jaf Посмотреть сообщение
To unite all RA players our dev. team offers to integrate Betamod in RA (fully or partially).
If the Betamod developers agree - send PM with link to last version of Betamod to CrazyIvan or to me.
Hi Jaf, great news!
I am not available until the mid of August but Von Faust is already sending you the links to download ddls and other stuffs to install the Betamod.
Please note we are nail at RA 1.36, due to the database redefinitions of the latest RA versions: therefore, if you need to compare the ddls modifications, take your version 1.36.
I think the best integration should include Bergamini and NFH-90, possibly with the related weapons (MILAS, ASTER and DART CIWS).
We experienced good games with the use of multirole missile IDAS, with the possibility of targeting HELO from submarine; you can find it ad U212 weapon, with the database definitions as result of a lot of tests to balance air, land and naval target.
Please do not hesitate to ask in case of dubts: me, Von Faust and Drakken will do our best to help you in integration.
Thanks!
sertore вне форума   Ответить с цитированием