Red Rodgers  

Вернуться   Red Rodgers > Запасная полоса > S.C.S. Dangerous Waters

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 25-08-2011, 11:25   #1
USA~Driver
Corporal

Project 667AM/Navaga M-class

First of all just wanted to thank whom ever is responsible for this mod. Playing DW everyday again thanks to you.

Secondly, Was wondering if the Project 667AM/Navaga M-class, Or what NATO calls the YANKEE II class SSBN will be added? Drive-able or not, Just seems strange that it was omitted from the lineup. Just wondering.

I did try and search the forum to see if this question had been asked before but I don't speak Russian. Sometimes I can't get translation to work so I apologize in advance if this has been asked.

Thanks again Guys; From Chicago....
USA~Driver вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02-07-2012, 02:28   #2
USA~Driver
Corporal

O.K. Nobody liked that Idea . . . What about this one:

http://www.ocean-fortune.com/Item/262.aspx
Старый 09-08-2012, 15:05   #3
Corporal

Angry

Yeah!!! I want it too... =(
1124 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09-08-2012, 19:40   #4
Panzermensch
Corporal

well I wonder why you all want so many drivable units because there are so many others bugs and stuff to fix first to make this game as realistic and useful as possible !
Panzermensch вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15-08-2012, 15:25   #5
USA~Driver
Corporal

Finally . . Some responses. Thanks guys.

To Panzermensch:

Correct. The counter-fire for enemy submarines has a bug. From an SSN-774 I launch 2 torps at an VICTOR III SSN across the layer at about 26000. He was unable to hear them until they got close and he was able to counter-fire 2 SUBROC type torps back at me and drop them directly on my head. Not sure how he was able to do that being he never "knew" I was there. Thinking a lucky shot, I re-racked the simulation and he was able to pull the feat off once again, this time with more accuracy. That's a fatal flaw as far as I'm concerned and has me pondering abandoning this mod all-together - The only thing that keeps me hanging in is all the drive-able submarines, and all the options that brings, And the hope CrazyIvan and the gang continue the great work.

As for the Severodvinsk SSN I just feel it's time to be added. It would be great if the Russians had their "bad -ass" to go against the likes of Seawolf and Virginia. I just never got sold on Akula II Imp going up against SSN21 or 774 but that's just me.

. . . . . Still am waiting for an answer to my original query about the Project 667AM. (?)

EDIT: And I'm not just saying "Drivable" units either: Just having them in the simulation as an opposing force is what I'm mainly getting at.

Последний раз редактировалось USA~Driver; 17-08-2012 в 12:12. Причина: Additions
Старый 16-08-2012, 06:08   #6
Panzermensch
Corporal

Цитата:
Сообщение от USA~Driver Посмотреть сообщение
EDIT: And I'm not just saying "Drivable" units either: Just having them in the simulation as an opposing force is what I'm mainly getting at.
well ok, I got that wrong then.
anyway, I think there is a tool to add new units by yourself... I am not sure, but could be DWDBEditor or DWEdit. Have a look at it - maybe you can manage how it works !
Panzermensch вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16-08-2012, 08:53   #7
USA~Driver
Corporal

Thumbs up

Цитата:
Сообщение от Panzermensch Посмотреть сообщение
I think there is a tool to add new units by yourself... I am not sure, but could be DWDBEditor or DWEdit. Have a look at it - maybe you can manage how it works !

Yea, thanks for your comment, and for the knowledge, Panzermensch. Trying my hand at it now but it's very "comprehensive" and I may end up doing more harm than good. Time will tell. I see a problem in producing a 3D model of a Yasen class SSN so this may be for all for not unless some knows something on that? I could be wrong but looks like CrazyIvan is kaput or I would just ask him. I just want my Yankee SSBN and Yasen and then I can really get down to some ASW.
Старый 16-08-2012, 16:36   #8
Jaf
БЧ-2

Цитата:
Finally . . Some responses.
1) CrazyIvan is not kaput :)
Just at the moment he has no opportunity to respond to forum.

2) With regard to Yankee II.
The database contains not all the projects, as it makes little sense to insert all the boats ever made.
For example, there were more subs of 667 project:
667A Yankee (34units)
667Б Delta (18units)
667БД Delta II (5units)
A Yankee II submarine was released just 1 (one!) pc.
Maybe someday they will be added, but in a very distant future.

3) In the short term - the creation of 3d-model of Atlantis Mk3 ASW Plane.
Severodvinsk possible will be next.

4) With regard to counter-fire.
In case of counter-fire the game engine transfer coordinates of firing submarine to AI, so that in DW v1.04 subrocks get sufficient accuracy.
In RA it was somewhat corrected (I hope you have the latest version of the RA v1.35) and if the AI has no contact with the firing submarine, the subrock falls with an deviation.
See the attached mission:
a) Launch a torpedo in Victor and look where subrok falls.
b) Command ahead full (so that Viktor could hear you) and see his response.

Send your mission - we'll test.
Вложения
Тип файла: rar Subrock_Test.rar (614 байт, 1055 просмотров)
Jaf вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16-08-2012, 21:31   #9
USA~Driver
Corporal

Thanks Jaf for your response and answering ALL my questions.

1) Glad to hear team CrazyIvan is not Kaput!! I have become one of his biggest fans I hope all is well and wish for a speedy return.

Secondly, I must apologize for my ignorance on the "Yankee II." In my original post I only used "Project 667AM/Navaga M-class" in a attempt to be technically correct in deference to the Russian hosts. Looking at what you wrote, I obviously meant the Project 667A Yankee I. In my attempt to impress, I failed. Sorry about that. I'm just looking for the "basic Yankee" to do some Atlantic Ocean bastion ASW. Thanks for the correction.

3) This is the best news right here !! So I will abandon my crude attempts with DWEdit and just be patient. Good luck with Severodvinsk - Eagerly anticipated !!!!

4) I am more than happy to send my mission to you and yes, I am playing with the latest modification. (RA 1.35) Not the most complicated in terms scripts and all that so keep that in mind. Later tonight (Chicago time) I will get this done.

So thanks again for the response, Jaf ! Much appreciated !!
Вложения
Тип файла: zip OPAREA_OPREA.zip (4.1 Кб, 1048 просмотров)

Последний раз редактировалось USA~Driver; 17-08-2012 в 08:53. Причина: Add to edit. (mission)
Старый 05-10-2012, 12:48   #10
Jaf
БЧ-2

Цитата:
The counter-fire for enemy submarines has a bug.
Hi.
AI counter-fire was corrected.
CrazyIvan released Fix:
http://ra-dwx.narod.ru/todo.htm
Старый 07-10-2012, 16:20   #11
USA~Driver
Corporal

Thanks gentleman. Greatly appreciated.
Старый 11-02-2013, 23:42   #12
Jaf
БЧ-2

Hi USA~Driver.
Proj. 667A "Navaga"/Yankee SSBN (AI) added in RA v1.36 :)
Старый 19-02-2013, 21:00   #13
USA~Driver
Corporal

Hi Jaf!!!

Yes!! It was a great day when I came in and saw ver 1.36 up on the board. I never in a million years believed anyone took my suggestion seriously. Thanks again to all involved with the Reinforce Alert team, Great work. You have opened up new avenues in which to enjoy prowling the depth once again.

It's also refreshing to know that the powers that be are listening to the feedback.
Ответ