Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 30-08-2014, 02:50   #2081
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Exclamation

Цитата:
Сообщение от Rex_Ursus Посмотреть сообщение
Where do I find it? And do I need to do a complete new installation of DW? Or can I just overwrite my 1.38?
Please, always read the files, that we are working as information.

I will duplicate for you personally to information that has already been designated a lot of times in the file !DWX_RA_1_хх_OPFOR_INFO.TXT:
================================
Installation Steps

I recommend to install it on the "clean" version 1.04 - without any other mods [even RA any previous version].

For installation and correct work of this addition, precisely follow my recommendations.

1. Install -Dangerous Waters- game.

2. Install Patch v 1.04

3. Placed unrar this add-on ['RA_OPFOR_DWX1_39' Folder Name and 'Install_RA_OPFOR_DWX1_39' BAT file ] at root directory Your game [ C:\...\Dangerous Waters ]

4. Launch Install_RA_OPFOR_DWX1_39.bat file for install pack.

NOTE:

* - Install_RA_OPFOR_DWX1_39.bat file and 'RA_OPFOR_DWX1_39' Folder must located precisely in some place as DangerousWaters.exe file

Reinstallation Conditions
Reinstallation: Is possible only on the original version of game - if at You this was already established addition, for reinstall, it is required completely to remove game and to make repeated installation of original game with a patch 104.
Before repeated installation of addition - after removal of game - remove the manually stayed files and folders from this addition/It is necessary to clear a folder of interfaces!/.
Only after that the addition - Reinforce Alert - will be efficient.
================================================== ====

It is very sad that a lot of background information is simply ignored, and because of this there is a lot of empty questions.
Старый 02-09-2014, 00:25   #2082
Rex Ursus
Aircraftsman

Bear Bug

Thanks for all the hard work. This is the best DW mod out there.

I found a bug. In mission editor The bear plane crashes the game if I choose it. No other platform choice does this to my knowledge. In choose own platform, if I choose another plane it seems to work as another plane. But if I choose the bear it loads 80% and then crashes. It is the only platform that I have put into a mission that I cannot use. I think.

Otherwise, This is a great mod and I truly hope a lot of people start using it.

this is for the 1.38 mod......
Rex Ursus вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02-09-2014, 01:08   #2083
Rex Ursus
Aircraftsman

I found out that if you launch the mission, select another platform, start the game then end the game and go back and start as a bear then it loads properly. So there is a work around.
Rex Ursus вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02-09-2014, 23:31   #2084
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от Rex Ursus Посмотреть сообщение
I found out that if you launch the mission, select another platform, start the game then end the game and go back and start as a bear then it loads properly. So there is a work around.

I do not see any such problem on my own computer to be.

My TU-142 "Bear" , always works well.
Старый 05-09-2014, 15:03   #2085
Panzermensch
Corporal

Wow..you guys keep workin on this. Thats just amazing!

I just wanted to start playing DW with this mod again, so I thought I would give a try.

Ivan, you mentioned the latest version is 1.39, but where do I actually find it?
Original Post only shows 1.38 and its hotfix.

Best regards
Panzermensch вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06-09-2014, 14:45   #2086
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

This is only a preview - that will be changed in version 1.39 [While still in final debugging.]

Some changes cardinally affect gameplay - such as default incorrect work of ESM and Active Intercept sensors. For example, when the active sensor emits a pulse torpedoes in the opposite direction or even the blind area of the sensor active interception. AI platform detected such an active ping, which is spread in the other direction (ie, not directed at the sensor active intercept)

Also, we have prepared a new package of Russian voices (actually - new addon), which can be set for the Russian subs.
Старый 07-09-2014, 16:24   #2087
Panzermensch
Corporal

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
This is only a preview - that will be changed in version 1.39 [While still in final debugging.]

Some changes cardinally affect gameplay - such as default incorrect work of ESM and Active Intercept sensors. For example, when the active sensor emits a pulse torpedoes in the opposite direction or even the blind area of the sensor active interception. AI platform detected such an active ping, which is spread in the other direction (ie, not directed at the sensor active intercept)

Also, we have prepared a new package of Russian voices (actually - new addon), which can be set for the Russian subs.
alright got it!
These are really good news. Keep it up!

by the way, do I guess right that the sound bug in multi station mode is still there? As I reported long time ago, if the sonar operator does not have control over the steering room, he cannot hear audio with towed array.
Panzermensch вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15-09-2014, 00:17   #2088
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от Panzermensch Посмотреть сообщение
alright got it!
These are really good news. Keep it up!

by the way, do I guess right that the sound bug in multi station mode is still there? As I reported long time ago, if the sonar operator does not have control over the steering room, he cannot hear audio with towed array.

To prevent this bugs - should be assigned "Ship Control" station and "Sonar" station - for one player in multistation game mode.

Who will manage "Ship Control" and "Sonar" stations at the same time.

Another solution no.

PS: I do not think it's very critical.
In the end, maneuvering is not as active, and it does not take a lot of time to monitor such as hydroacoustics work.
Старый 15-09-2014, 00:55   #2089
whiskey111
Corporal

There is one old bug in DW: torpedo doesn't go properly into the target ship when all values (range, speed, bearing, course) are properly set. It looks like torpedo goes to target's last bearing location but not to calculated hit point.
Is it something that could be fixed in RA mod ?
whiskey111 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15-09-2014, 07:20   #2090
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

You want to say that the torpedo set in following the course of 125 degrees, does not support a given course?

This I have not seen ever.
Старый 15-09-2014, 19:34   #2091
whiskey111
Corporal

I'm not talking about the torpedo course set by firing in SNAPSHOT mode. This works ok.

I noticed that calculated torpedo's course to target is calculated incorrectly when assigning the target to torpedo.
I check the target in "show thruth" then set all values of tergat in TMA. Now my solution of target covers the same what I see in "show thruth". Torpedo should go with some advanced course and hit target, like WW2 torpedos.
However it doesn't happen. Torpedo goes to last bearing of the target and simply overshoots it. I tried that with 2000m range to target so it is not so far.

Could you please check how it works for you ?
Старый 25-09-2014, 22:56   #2092
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от whiskey111 Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not talking about the torpedo course set by firing in SNAPSHOT mode. This works ok.

I noticed that calculated torpedo's course to target is calculated incorrectly when assigning the target to torpedo.
I check the target in "show thruth" then set all values of tergat in TMA. Now my solution of target covers the same what I see in "show thruth". Torpedo should go with some advanced course and hit target, like WW2 torpedos.
However it doesn't happen. Torpedo goes to last bearing of the target and simply overshoots it. I tried that with 2000m range to target so it is not so far.

Could you please check how it works for you ?

I recommend setting the speed in the TMA, more than 5-7 knots from the real speed of the target. (depending target range)
Then preemption torpedoes course will be better.

However, for wakehoming torpedoes, it is not recommended.
Старый 12-10-2014, 14:05   #2093
whiskey111
Corporal

Thanks for the replay, Crazy Ivan. During further tests I noticed that if target's bearing is set as the last, the calculation is quite good.

However, additionaly one bug was found, I think.
The "range to target" value is not correct when is estimated by periscope (visual mode). Usually, we should measure the ships's heigh on its highest point (mast) but this way doesn't work. It sets the range much closer than it is.
Старый 15-10-2014, 02:54   #2094
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Thanks for the replay, Crazy Ivan. During further tests I noticed that if target's bearing is set as the last, the calculation is quite good.

The "range to target" value is not correct when is estimated by periscope (visual mode). Usually, we should measure the ships's heigh on its highest point (mast) but this way doesn't work. It sets the range much closer than it is.

What distance do you use to control stadimeter ?

Send for me your test mission.
Старый 16-10-2014, 16:55   #2095
Jaf
БЧ-2

Цитата:
This is the default BUG of Los Angeles stadimeter in DW v1.04
Bug has been fixed, wait for RA v1.39
Jaf вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01-11-2014, 14:18   #2096
Jaf
БЧ-2

The commanders of submarines, used Win8 for hunting (or rather, tried unsuccessfully to use it).
It seems that finally and in your street come feast.
Dear comrade Komat do the job instead of Sonalists.

Download archive:
http://www.jiri-dvorak.cz/dangw/dangw_d3d8_0_01.rar
Extract in the game folder and enjoy (if everything is OK).
Jaf вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07-11-2014, 18:31   #2097
whiskey111
Corporal

Jaf: thank you for your answer.

Is it possible to add some new playable platforms in the future, like Sovremenny class or Arleigh Burke class ? It could be nice to have something bigger under controll ;-)

When can we expect 1.39 coming out ?
Старый 08-11-2014, 11:41   #2098
Pigmachine
Aircraftsman

Just wanted to howl a huge thanks for this mod!
I haven't played DW for a lot of years, and just sat through a lot of tutorials on youtube, and even scrolled around in the manual a bit.. so I where ready to take on a few easy quick missions.. then I found this mod
I will never get any sleep anytime within the coming weeks!

And I will have to watch Red October one more time, even thou I promised once was enough.

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!
Pigmachine вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09-11-2014, 08:22   #2099
USA~Driver
Corporal

Lightbulb Virginia / SLMM ability

Would it be possible before the next mod release to kindly equip the Virginia Class SSN's with SLMM ability please?

USA~Driver вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09-11-2014, 22:49   #2100
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Okay, buddy.

I think that it is unnecessary to duplicate the same class ASM missiles - TASM and HARPOON.

The more that the US actually submarines do not carry on board harpoons.

We replaced it