Вернуться   Red Rodgers > Запасная полоса > S.C.S. Dangerous Waters

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 13-06-2017, 22:17   #2541
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от pepe Посмотреть сообщение
Are Russian voices still compatible with current RA version?
Yes
Старый 14-06-2017, 23:12   #2542
dasOoops
DW & Il2 player

Ссылка на Russian Voices Mod ( ver 1.7 ) For 1.41 DWX
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8z...?usp=drive_web
не работает. Пишет "Файл не обнаружен.". Это я такой несчастливый или ссылка устарела?
dasOoops вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15-06-2017, 15:21   #2543
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Sound Pack will be redone for version 1.42 in the very near future.
Because the division of the Akulas into classes was done.
And also added MIKE.
For all new classes – sound pack version 1.41 will not install russian voices.
Старый 15-06-2017, 16:37   #2544
seadog0514
seadog

093 shang failed to launch subrocket(cy-1 swordfish).

Последний раз редактировалось seadog0514; 15-06-2017 в 22:19.
seadog0514 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15-06-2017, 23:19   #2545
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от seadog0514 Посмотреть сообщение
093 shang failed to launch subrocket(cy-1 swordfish).
do not violate launch depth (Between 40-50 meters)

All the true information about the depth and speed of launching weapons - is in the description of the reference for your ship in OWNSHIP info section USNI.

Последний раз редактировалось CrazyIvan; 16-06-2017 в 01:47.
CrazyIvan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16-06-2017, 17:17   #2546
Kendricks
Aircraftsman

A WIP bug/error list of mine:

Designations
- EA-6A Intruder -> Prowler - The Intruder was the A6, not EA6
- Tresher class -> Permit class (renamed after Thresher was lost with all hands in '63).
- Yasen/Graney class -> Severodvinsk class (NATO reporting name)
- Borey class -> Dolgorukiy class (NATO reporting name)
- Lada class -> St. Petersburg class (NATO reporting name)
- Lada and other AIP boats are designated as SSK -> It should be SSI.
- The term SSK was retired and is not used officially anymore -> It is only SS (SSI resp.) now.
- Measurements in USNI library are pure chaos, see pic for example: http://i.imgur.com/5tWffGQ.png
(ft, ft., feet, ...)
This kind of style continues across the USNI, and should really be avoided.

Realism/Authenticity
- Los Angeles (FLT I) passive sonar SL is 61, Akula-I SL is 60 -> LA FLT I boats are quieter than Akula-I though, according to (declassified) US Naval Intelligence sources.

This is just what I caught on first glimpse, many of these existing since 1.40/1.41.
Kendricks вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16-06-2017, 20:27   #2547
pepe
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от Kendricks Посмотреть сообщение
This kind of style continues across the USNI, and should really be avoided.
Do these errors really bother you so much?
I have proposal for you. Please place here corrected version of USNI for every unit in game. You have a unique chance to change something that irritates you so much
pepe вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16-06-2017, 20:38   #2548
Kendricks
Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Do these errors really bother you so much?
I have proposal for you. Please place here corrected version of USNI for every unit in game. You have a unique chance to change something that irritates you so much
Yes, they do, otherwise I would not have listed it.
I believe in the mantra "if you do something, do it right!".

I never was a fan of lazy, half-assed sloppy work full of mistakes of whatever nature.
Are you?

And I am reworking the complete USNI myself indeed. Started a while ago, with 1.41, but it is tedious work, obviously, and in the end only for myself anyways, or maybe as a sub-mod once finished.
Старый 16-06-2017, 20:45   #2549
Kendricks
Aircraftsman

Something else.
Is there a reason U.S. units are restricted to the Mk48 ADCAP mod 5, which left service in 2011, instead of receiving later and better versions like mod 6 or even mod 7 CBASS?
Старый 16-06-2017, 22:39   #2550
pepe
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от Kendricks Посмотреть сообщение
I never was a fan of lazy, half-assed sloppy work full of mistakes of whatever nature.
Are you?

And I am reworking the complete USNI myself indeed. Started a while ago, with 1.41, but it is tedious work, obviously, and in the end only for myself anyways, or maybe as a sub-mod once finished.
Why you think this work is only for yourself? You should show your perfect (non-lazy) work to community but i affraid you have nothing. Am I right?

And i think RA is now huge modification where some things are more important than "cosmetics", so i can't agree with you.
Старый 17-06-2017, 15:30   #2551
Kendricks
Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Why you think this work is only for yourself? You should show your perfect (non-lazy) work to community but i affraid you have nothing. Am I right?

And i think RA is now huge modification where some things are more important than "cosmetics", so i can't agree with you.
First of all, you can really cease the hostile tone.
Just because you do not share my point of view or opinion, does not mean you need to attack me, even imply I am lying, as it won't lead anywhere - will it? We can debate this, RA could only profit by it, but not like this.

At the moment my USNI re-work isn't public because it is farfrom complete, which I said before, so maybe before you criticize or mock me, you may read more carefully?

That RA is a huge project and that there must be priorities, is undeniable.
However, that is no excuse for being sloppy and/or lazy, and the size of the project is a burden that was chosen by the RA team, not me.

You may just call it "cosmetic", I call it paramount for immersion.
If every briefing is full of typos, wrong lingo, or grammatical errors, sorry, I don't feel immersed at all.
Again: My opinion, no need to get all defensive again.
Старый 17-06-2017, 16:25   #2552
pepe
Sergeant

You wrote that your work:
Цитата:
Started a while ago, with 1.41, but it is tedious work, obviously, and in the end only for myself
This is really funny because you explain why didn't finish something which is only small part of RA. You have the insolence to point out to someone did not do something perfectly.

Im not hostile. I just suggest cooperation in fixing USNI if that part of RA is most important to you. From my experience that kind of corrections are really pain in ass most of programmers, so please don't be a child.

BTW how much time you need for fixing RA 1.41? I am asking because now your work is probably useless.
Старый 17-06-2017, 16:47   #2553
Kendricks
Aircraftsman

Цитата:
You wrote that your work:

This is really funny because you explain why didn't finish something which is only small part of RA. You have the insolence to point out to someone did not do something perfectly.
No, that is what you read into my words, not what I said.
And you are mixing things up - probably because you struggle to comprehend my words, blinded by "I need to show this guy!".

What I am working on is a complete redesign of the USNI, I am not only fixing typo's, this would be done a long time ago.

Also, I didn't demand anything to be perfect - that is the part you read into - I simply said "do it right", in reference to the typo's and inconsistency.
How hard can it be to create a template BEFORE writing all the platform/system pages for the USNI?
How hard can it be to use the correct - and only one - abbreviation for measurement or whatever designation, instead of varying it across the board?
How hard can it be to give the .txt files sensible names to make working with them now and in the future easier, and to prevent mishaps?
Extract the usnidata.grp in the Graphics folder and see for yourself, for it is a perfect example for the "sloppyness" I was complaining about and it is a nightmare to work with it.
This "style" is a red line through the whole mod, as the database will show you as well, and all this is hinting at something that rings an alarm bell for me.
I am sure you will not agree, or understand, or see the relevance - but I wanted to explain it anyways.

Цитата:
Im not hostile.
Oh yes you are.
You use a very sarcastic tone, you put words into my mouth, you call me "insolent" and you implied I am/was lying about the USNI stuff ("you don't have anything").
That is the very definition of being hostile in a message, and you may disagree or deny as much as you want, it's all there.
But it isn't leading anywhere...

Цитата:
I just suggest cooperation in fixing USNI if that part of RA is most important to you. From my experience that kind of corrections are really pain in ass most of programmers, so please don't be a child.
So much for not being hostile.
I offered help. Others did as well. It was ignored. I said this in the message you just responded to. And I need to repeat myself: Read more carefully.

Oh and, how are these corrections a "pain in the ass" for programmers?
With tools like notepad++ you can quickly correct errors in multiple files like those I complained about. All in all, it might be a days work, with careful testing. And again, this is something that could have been prevented in the first place. That is my main argument.

Цитата:
BTW how much time you need for fixing RA 1.41? I am asking because now your work is probably useless.
"Fixing RA 1.41"?
I didn't say I am fixing 1.41.
If you're talking about the USNI, no, the work is not useless now at all, as everything consists of single .txt files, it just needs to be updated and new stuff or changes from an update need to be adjusted as well - but the RA team doesn't document their stuff very well.
It would be easier in cooperation with the RA team, absolutely.
The question is, is anyone still willing to do so, to invest that amount of work, when every criticism is shot down with ridiculous argumentation (see a few pages back, my criticism towards the "Ohio class campaign").
Старый 17-06-2017, 18:44   #2554
seadog0514
seadog

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
do not violate launch depth (Between 40-50 meters)

All the true information about the depth and speed of launching weapons - is in the description of the reference for your ship in OWNSHIP info section USNI.

thx.I tried in 40-50m and succeed.
however my weapon mannual is wrong maybe.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 1111.png
Просмотров: 627
Размер:	60.8 Кб
ID:	11035  
seadog0514 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17-06-2017, 22:09   #2555
pepe
Sergeant

Small bugs discovered:

Sturgeons have broken lamps with opened muzzles (minor bugs)

Bugs above are cosmetic one so don't need fix
Other platforms with LA weapon interface looks correct.

Problem with cavitation (Sturgeon)

Other things:

I am after 3 MP games (only on Udaloy) and weapon malfunction (in this case sonobuoy) works very well - it was good idea.

USNI looks very good for me - nice work with categories for weapon!

Still some units haven't correct switching via ALT+i but i can live with that.

That is all for now, I have to prepare for next battle
Старый 17-06-2017, 23:36   #2556
Morinas
Aircraftsman

2 Bugs encountered so far:
- The mission: "DWX_Thuled Out" crashes as soon as you click on the enemy base.
- In the mission "SC - Arctic Hide and Seek" there is a "Platform not found in current database." label on the map.

Morinas вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18-06-2017, 13:48   #2557
pepe
Sergeant

Is it possible in future version of RA to add script for using active ping?
Старый 18-06-2017, 16:38   #2558
Рыба
Corporal

Приветствую Вас уважаемые мододелы-разработчики!

Спасибо что продолжаете это хорошее и нужное нам фанатам Вашего мода дело, я играю в данную модификацию с её первых наработок и рад что она продолжает развиваться. Особенно спасибо за то что продолжаете добавлять лодки времен противостояния в холодной войне, Плавник-это круто). Еще бы добавить нашу первую АПЛ проекта 627, и старенькие дизельные лодки...., эх что-то я размечтался....

Теперь по существу, нашел некоторые ошибки в версии 1.42, сейчас попробую их тут перечислить:

1) АПЛ "Oscar-2", при запуске ракет SS(N)-19 (Гранит) игра вылетает с критической ошибкой fctd.dll.

2) У таких платформ как Oscar-2 и Akula исчез выбор вооружения во внешних торпедных аппаратах, что жутко неудобно, во-первых я не вижу какое там вооружение перед миссией загружено, во-вторых на том же Oscar-2, мне например нужно было поставить другое вооружение во внешние ТА без ядерного заряда и по наземным целям, теперь я этого сделать не могу...
По Акуле-2 и 3 убрали пироксилиновые торпеды 65? Может лучше их оставить на выбор игроку? Эти лодки эксплуатировались ведь и до того как их сняли (торпеды).

3) Странные русские надписи на новых интерфейсах (очень режет глаз) Alfa и Victor III, такое впечатление что надписи под приборами писались людьми очень плохо владеющих русским языком (или скорее вообще не владеющих через какой нибудь "PROMT"). А вообще задумка очень хорошая и интерфейсы красивые.

4) Неслышны звуки вертолетов когда они в воздухе и их выбираешь с Удалого и Перри (причем при включении режима показа "правды" они слышны). Такое уже наблюдается не в первой версии мода (в оригинале все нормально). Прикрепляю файл SoundErr.txt из игры.

Хотел узнать еще по сетевой игре, возможна ли она сейчас и если да то как? Никогда по сети не играл к сожалению в этой игре но очень хотелось бы попробовать...

Спасибо за внимание, если найду что-то еще, напишу. Удачи Вам и "семь футов под килем"!
Вложения
Тип файла: txt SoundErr.txt (6.0 Кб, 730 просмотров)

Последний раз редактировалось Рыба; 18-06-2017 в 21:40. Причина: дополнение поста
Рыба вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18-06-2017, 18:09   #2559
pepe
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от Рыба Посмотреть сообщение
1) АПЛ "Oscar-2", при запуске ракет SS(N)-19 (Гранит) игра вылетает с критической ошибкой fctd.dll.
For me all versions of SS-N-19 (nuclear, shipwreck, LAM) works good - without CTD. Tested by launching from map.
Старый 18-06-2017, 19:54   #2560
Рыба
Corporal

Цитата:
For me all versions of SS-N-19 (nuclear, shipwreck, LAM) works good - without CTD. Tested by launching from map.
I checked the launch from the map. The result is the same. The game crashes. The error only appeared in this version (1.42)
Рыба вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ