https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fu9...ew?usp=sharing
================================================== ========
Russian Voices Mod For DWX 1.50
Updated 03.18.2021 - :https://disk.yandex.ru/d/LGW8zfg4wpZwnA

Briefings For DWX SubCommand Campaigns ver 1.50:
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/CuWARPUPBXe6kQ

01.10.2012. Updated For SubCommand (for SCX2C Modification)
12.06.2017. Updated #2 for 688 Hunter/Killer english ver. 1.05-1.07:
16.05.2021. Updated #2 for DWX 1.50: - irrelevant.

================================================
Вложения
Тип файла: 7z SubCommand_Update.7z (3.13 Мб, 6981 просмотров)
Тип файла: 7z 688HK_Update_PACK_02.7z (1.97 Мб, 4014 просмотров)

Последний раз редактировалось CrazyIvan; 19-03-2022 в 00:49.
CrazyIvan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03-12-2008, 12:50   #2
Werewolf
Aircraftsman

Privet!

Just want to say that this is the best mod. ever! That's the only feed back that I have so far.
Werewolf вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03-12-2008, 21:15   #3
Hitman_SN
Aircraftsman

WOW finally!!!

Being able to register here has been a nightmare

I had to create three different accounts before I got the email and could activate it ....

Never mind.

I have currently the May 2008 release and a later fix patch. What is the current latest version?

I take part in a private community were we play twice a week with DW, and we would be interested in playing with RA mod and feedback. But first we need to know what is the latest version.

Thanks
Hitman_SN вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04-12-2008, 08:24   #4
suBB
Senior Aircraftsman

thank you 4 RA!!!!

hey,

1st off i just want to thank the RA team for such an excellent mod and I appreciate the work and level of detail included in this mod. thank you!!!

The main thing i like about the mod is how it compliments the western platforms and the tech and performance trends over platforms. That means a great deal!! This mod just opens up new awesome possibilities in mission design on an MP level, especially when MP in-game dynamics comes into play.

i currently have the version that includes the tyhpoon hull; my understanding is, it is a beta of a to-be-expected new version release in the future.

I'd like to start moving forward in planning and design of dynamic MP missions, but I've a few questions 1st..

1.. is RA beta stable enough to start mission design??? Or do I need to wait until next version of RA??? If I have to wait, when you think next release of RA will be?? you can PM me if necessary. But, I do not want to start mission design and testing, then have to change it because of differences in beta and next version release. A mission I have in mind includes the tech advanced akula II with digital sonar gear.

2.. AI effectiveness? How effective is AI in RA?? I can code AI to be smart and effective, but I can’t control the doctrines executed when attacking, etc…

3.. are you going to include launch transients detectable on BB in RA?? As far as i know, in beta the launching of missiles are not detectable, yet such an event generates a great deal of noise for a very short while, and (I feel) should be detectable in BB.

Thanks again for RA!!!!

suBB вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04-12-2008, 12:14   #5
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Hi guys!

The latest version of addition - on mine PC.

May 2008 is a very old version.

I think that the doctrines are ready on 98 %. There can be a feedback will give hints that it is necessary to change.

SuBB, concerning transient of process - if we shall do it for the message TIW, we break work CIWS for the player by the controlled ship, against such rockets.

Where here true?
Старый 04-12-2008, 16:55   #6
suBB
Senior Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
Hi guys!

The latest version of addition - on mine PC.

May 2008 is a very old version.

I think that the doctrines are ready on 98 %. There can be a feedback will give hints that it is necessary to change.

SuBB, concerning transient of process - if we shall do it for the message TIW, we break work CIWS for the player by the controlled ship, against such rockets.

Where here true?
Hey Ivan,

well, the idea of detectable transients were part of a feature of another mod called LWAMI for DW. I'm sorry, i need to be clear, what i meant to say is detectable launch transients of missiles fired by submarines only!!!

And truthfully I don't know if they should be detectable or not, but it kind of makes sense. I could only imagine that the process of firing a submarine launched rocket isn't quiet by any means, yet loud enough to show up on BB for a brief moment.

So, the idea really came from another mod, but i appreciate anything from the mod that makes sense and enhances realism.

Старый 04-12-2008, 17:00   #7
goldorak
Sergeant

Hi,

and thanks for making available a forum where we can discuss this stunning mod. Thank you very much.

CrazyIvan is correct, if you make it so it is possibile to receive TIW from transients, the cwis becomes totally useless against tsam missiles.
This is a bug of the game engine.
It is present in lwami, but not in AT (where you don't get TIW from transients).
I think that for gameplay purposes this is a case where we should do with no TIW from transients. Otherwise players on the frigate (and not everyone plays the subs) will be sitting ducks in every mission.
goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04-12-2008, 18:31   #8
Hitman_SN
Aircraftsman

привет!

Thanks for repying about the current version. I'm looking forward to the next one

Meanwhile, I want to make some comments about the interfaces:

The Oscar II is one of my favourite units, but in RA it is based in the Akula, having 8 tubes for normal load (That's correct) but only 6 for the SSN-19

In Alfa Tau 3, the base unit used is the 688, and that allows the Oscar to have 4 torpedo tubes only, but 12 VLS for the SSN-19

The problem with the option taken by RA is that 8 SSN-19 are clearly not enought to penetrate an american task force and reach a carrier if there are AEGIS units present. (Sometimes not even in AT3!!)

There are two possible solutions you can consider:

1) Using the 688 as base, and giving the Oscar the 12 VLS tubes. I think that is a good solution because the torpedo tubes of the Oscar are mainly defensive, so a big firepower is not needed.

2) Modifying the SSN-19 penetration capacity, so that those 8 missiles have the same chances of getting through that 24 of the real ones. This last option would also be interesting because in multiplayer with AT3 we have suffered heavy lag if someone plays as the Oscar and puts suddenly the 12 SS-N 19 missiles in the air together.

One more thing concerning the interfaces:

Would it be possible to equip the Kilo weapons panel (6 tubes) in teh Victor 3, like the Alfa already has got?

спасибо!!!

Последний раз редактировалось Hitman_SN; 04-12-2008 в 19:34.
Старый 04-12-2008, 22:00   #9
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от goldorak Посмотреть сообщение
Hi,

and thanks for making available a forum where we can discuss this stunning mod. Thank you very much.

CrazyIvan is correct, if you make it so it is possibile to receive TIW from transients, the cwis becomes totally useless against tsam missiles.
This is a bug of the game engine.
It is present in lwami, but not in AT (where you don't get TIW from transients).
I think that for gameplay purposes this is a case where we should do with no TIW from transients. Otherwise players on the frigate (and not everyone plays the subs) will be sitting ducks in every mission.

TIW for transient is left only for UGM TLAMs.

ASM of a missile have level SL 90 points, and CAN be traced on BB Sonar.
Старый 04-12-2008, 22:28   #10
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Efficiency SS-N-19 very high -

1. The rocket distinguishes an aircraft carrier in group,
2. Has Countermeasures,
3. Can make maneuverability of evasion on height,
4. Distinguishes Countermeaured from Target-Victim
5. Besides - you can start at once 14 rockets per salvo (8 internal and 6 outside silos)

Restart also possible - after reloads.
The interface 688 will not give such opportunity.

Rather Victor-III. The weapon Stations kilos have one large lack - weapon is limited on depth of start. The torpedos cannot be started below 240 meters (or about it).
Probably that it is hardcoded we no can it remove.

Certainly to alter interfaces it is possible.
However - all have pluss and minuses.
Старый 05-12-2008, 00:31   #11
Hitman_SN
Aircraftsman

Ahhh I see.

Yes I had noticed that the SSN-19s had a better penetration. In the test mission included against a small british task force they really blow everything up, but in a mission against a standard american carrier TF I created not always a missile reached the carrier. Never mind, probably this was intended to be done by TWO or more oscar submarines operating together.

Thanks again, I see you have studied it all very, very well.
Старый 05-12-2008, 06:43   #12
suBB
Senior Aircraftsman

hey guys,

amazing stuff I'm reading!!! WOW this mod pwnz!!!

thanks everyone for the interesting questions and quick answers...

I haven’t done ballistics testing yet, except for a manual TMA and a few 200KT depth charges!! But after catching up on the posts I’m sure looking forward to it.

Comments:

I’m starting to appreciate the variety of ordinance to choose from. That really adds flexibility to platforms and variety of tactics and strategy to employ. I’ve always like this about the akula class sub, but when you combine the technological advancements over time (victor III -> akula II improved) it really gives you something to think about. RA seems historically sound, and I can see that in the capability each platform offers.

Flying the bear is like riding on a cloud!! the ambient sound of the propeller is captivating. was that a custom .wav?? The crew voices in native tongue really seems like you are there on the platform. what makes me say that is the 'radio chatter' sounds just like it, and not just some clear voice. I think audios make a huge difference between a sim where you just click buttons, and a sim where it seems like its real.

And yes.. Oscar is becoming a favorite esp with those 200KT depth charges!!! That sub is capable of everything you could ask for. Stuff like that really makes you appreciate accurate manual TMA on a single array.

questions:

link promotion –

can/will AI promote links to human players from comms depth? In lwami (possibly, core DW files) AI subs for example had to be at 'comms depth' to TX / RX link. Using mission editor I can make triggers to have AI subs randomly check for comms, or if contact is made, to go silent, come to comms and promote link to listening allies.

Variation of class –

Other than strike capability, are there any difference between the 688 FLT-I vs 688 FLT-III?

Physics –

this may be impossible to do, but can you revert back to the physics model in 1.03 with current patch?? I think physics in 1.03 was more real world than it was for 1.04, where you had to compensate for / avoid overshoot across dimensional axis; platforms can’t turn on a dime!!! Overshoot compensation was a gripe for some since they didn't have to worry about that in subcommand, but I think it is more along the lines of realism.

SSP –

in RA, does SSP actually work or is it limited to the capability of DW??? I know the SSP is subject to bottom type. But for example in a surface duct I should be able to experience reduced detection ranges below the sonic layer than above it. Some cases an active torpedo can be evaded by just changing the layer when you will hear pings while above the layer, but stop hearing pings soon as you dive below it(as long as you were not acquired while changing layers) In bottom limited SSP, my understanding is the deeper I dive, more challenging it is to be detected, etc..

Sonar Model –

what I mean by sonar model is the ability to detect other platforms. So I must ask, is the sonar model in version with typhoon considered ‘finished and working’ or ‘still work in progress’ ?? Reason why I ask is SSP is something I need to test for playability in MP missions and SSP type is one of a few contributing factors to MP in-game dynamics. But if the sonar model is still work in progress, I’ll hold on testing until next version release.

I want to say the sonar model and detection in RA seems more realistic than anything I’ve ever seen, where sea going platforms(mainly I tested subs at 1st), regardless the class, can literally make like a hole in the water against highly sensitive sonar equipment. Results are from a test of a transiting alfa over varying speeds vs TB-29 and manual detection.

sorry for all the questions

many thanks!!!
Старый 05-12-2008, 07:33   #13
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

For the player, the reception is possible only on sliding devices - extended mast or wire.
( For SSBN is significant the depth of reception of a signal) - you is increased can receive the message on depth about 280-300 meters with the deploying wire.

AI units can receive contact promoted by the player on any depth Ctrl+Shift+P (it too standard mistake of the engine).

There is also one serious mistake concerning given received on communication(connection) - AI a submarine ceases to cope by the doctrine. The high priority from the engine work of the command.
( You can read it in heading of the doctrine /SubAtkSurf.txt/:
The doctrine works correctly only for the target detected directly AI submarine.
For the HOSTILE target the data about which are received on Link 11 (At PD) or promote link function
AI Sub will to drive by the engine of a DW - ignoring this doctrine.
This evoke cavitation AI Sub - stupid AI captain...

I think that sound model already final.

688 projects are established gauges from other sensitivity, the submarine is little bit louder than 688I.
In coming updating - are removed HF underice sonar.

SSP and physics have remained as before.
Старый 05-12-2008, 09:44   #14
suBB
Senior Aircraftsman

hey,

something else:

custom audios -

can you have three separate custom audios for active pings, for example:

one audio for all eastern torpedoes ???

a different audio for all western torpedoes ???

a 3rd audio as standard for active sonobuoys ???

i have a custom audio for fx_torpping, but it is the same audio for everything else

thanks
Старый 05-12-2008, 12:13   #15
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

probably - Is not replacementable.

Check the table of frequencies - will know who it calls on you.
Старый 06-12-2008, 16:13   #16
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Rather Mast detects:

The detection of masts by a visual sensor control is it should be identical to all Subs?

For example, what difference between a mast Oscar and mast Kilo if they leave over water on 30-40 of centimeters.

I think a distance detect of masts should be identical - general visual levels of a SUB we shall not take in account.
Старый 06-12-2008, 19:23   #17
goldorak
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
Rather Mast detects:

The detection of masts by a visual sensor control is it should be identical to all Subs?

For example, what difference between a mast Oscar and mast Kilo if they leave over water on 30-40 of centimeters.

I think a distance detect of masts should be identical - general visual levels of a SUB we shall not take in account.

It would be fantastic if the detection of a mast depended on its geometry and how high it is above the water. But I don't hink the game engine allow this so the next best thing is that the masts are detected by visual in identical fashion for all subs.
goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07-12-2008, 09:44   #18
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Well, I have established it.

The found out Masts on a navigating map will be marked as Unknown contact.
The prefix of contact "Z".
String an DDI Data:
Source: Visual-Mast Search
The lack - sound message does not come yet with reception of such contact.

I am complicated concerning distance of detection of a mast - in what limits it should be?

Also rather SM-2 missile O.H.Perry - we needed replacement it on SM-1?
Старый 07-12-2008, 13:07   #19
Hitman_SN
Aircraftsman

Visual detection of masts is something that should happen only when very close. Obviously, bad weather (visibility, high waves) should make it even more difficult. In the real world it is Radar what will get the raised mast first. Any chance that radar in RA will be able to do that?

Now, a platform request: Could you introduce the Sturgeon class submarine, based in the 688? I like very much the contents that RA adds for the cold war, I always loved the Victor III and Delta is excellent, but to have more balanced games we would probably need a Sturgeon rather than the 688.

Finally another request, concerning the way the RA mod is presented: Would it be possible to have it installated with JGSME, like Alfa Tau and LWAMI? It is not just a matter of commodity for the player, but also a good way to save a corrupted install if you are experimenting or trying to change some things. That would make life much easier for all who want to contribute to RA testing and adding contents
Старый 07-12-2008, 13:10   #20
Hitman_SN
Aircraftsman

Here is some information for you about visually sighting the masts/periscopes:

III. USE OF PERISCOPE.

"Periscope showing 1.5 to 2 meters can not be seen more than 4,000 meters, provided a suitable speed is maintained and the favorable side for attack chosen."

"With binoculars it has not been possible to distinguish the periscope even at 2,000 meters."

This information comes from an american intelligence publication of WW1, which was quoting a german source.
Ответ