Red Rodgers  

Вернуться   Red Rodgers > Запасная полоса > S.C.S. Dangerous Waters

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 14-02-2016, 00:48   #1
USA~Driver
Corporal

Meeting The Northern Fleet.

Just came off a multiplayer game with the vaunted 'Northern Fleet' (Kyte, Hawk, and Al Genib) on one side; myself, and Leemos on the other - Battle royal Caribbean style.

My side, playing with western equipment were tasked to take out some LST's before they landed on St. Lucia, sounds easy, right?

As we got going the Northern Boys quickly gained the upper hand, however we didn't make it easy for them. The active sonar was fierce. I must of evaded at least a dozen torpedoes before I carelessly grounded my submarine on the bottom. All hands were lost.

Good time had by all, and much respect all around, but be advised - I will be keen for revenge the next time we meet. . . . . . .
USA~Driver вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14-02-2016, 18:53   #2
kyte
Северный флот

GAME SESSION 14-02-2016

Hello, friends!
Today 14.02.2016 we will wait you at 6 PM or 8 PM (Moscow time)!
Mission: SAINT-LUCIA updated
kyte вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15-02-2016, 03:51   #3
USA~Driver
Corporal

Privet !

Цитата:
Сообщение от kyte Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, friends!
Today 14.02.2016 we will wait you at 6 PM or 8 PM (Moscow time)!
We'll have to do better coordinating meeting times between Moscow and Chicago (+9) and everywhere else in between . . . Sorry we missed out today.

Цитата:
Mission: SAINT-LUCIA updated
About updating your fantastic mission, It's unfortunate we don't have access to a "neutral mission maker". Looking at St Lucia_1985 in the DW editor its clear great care was used in its creation. I was tempted to make some small changes to add randomness without effecting the overall scope and integrity of the mission but decided against this. In discussions with the group some voiced concern about a 'home court advantage' inherent playing missions provided by one side (or the other). Being that DW is not in the mainstream as far as new missions I suppose we'll deal with this as it comes up.
Старый 15-02-2016, 17:19   #4
kyte
Северный флот

Talking Welcome to Saint-Lucia Island!

About mission updating:
- controllable S-3 Viking added for BLUE SIDE (and now we have 3 vs 3 mission);
- now RED SIDE have three places to drop landing forces;
- air attack from US carrier will start if someone hit US sub (F/A 18 and too many ASUW missiles…)
- some neutral random units added.

Yesterday one of us (Hawk) played at BLUE SIDE and successfully destroyed me and my LST’s.

About time:
I think sunday night is the best time for gaming (2-3 hours for play). But try to connect us any time when you going to play (check Tunngle and TC)
Старый 16-02-2016, 13:08   #5
USA~Driver
Corporal

Цитата:
Сообщение от kyte Посмотреть сообщение

About mission updating:
- controllable S-3 Viking added for BLUE SIDE (and now we have 3 vs 3 mission);
- now RED SIDE have three places to drop landing forces;
- air attack from US carrier will start if someone hit US sub (F/A 18 and too many ASUW missiles…)
- some neutral random units added.

Yesterday one of us (Hawk) played at BLUE SIDE and successfully destroyed me and my LST’s.
Very interesting. Now that I've had a chance to examine the mission its a bit clearer what the objectives for each side are. Can't say enough about the level of detail used - I could only dream of making missions like that. I like doing historical missions getting away from the sophistication of the more modern equipment.

At some point FPSChazly gonna wanna make a Youtube video of us doing this or something just as epic.

Цитата:
I think sunday night is the best time for gaming (2-3 hours for play). But try to connect us any time when you going to play (check Tunngle and TC)
Noted, and thanks for the invitation Kyte, I appreciate that. As it stands most of my guys are on your side of the world (Germany, Poland, Lithuania, and Turkey) its really just FPSChaz, and I here in the states. Coordination should be a snap because of this. We do both Saturday's and Sunday's so we're not hard to find - nevertheless I have your TS3 server address so don't be surprised if "Chicago" pops in looking for you on occasion.

Последний раз редактировалось USA~Driver; 16-02-2016 в 13:41.
Старый 11-03-2016, 20:37   #6
kyte
Северный флот

Today

Hi!

Today 11/03/2016 at 21:00 (MOSCOW) we will play DW RA 1.40.

Use Tunngle and TS 46.173.40.188

Welcome!
Ответ