Вернуться   Red Rodgers > Запасная полоса > S.C.S. Dangerous Waters

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 21-09-2010, 00:39   #1
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от goldorak Посмотреть сообщение
I played a new mission today. A Seawolf against the Colussus and a hydrofoil attack ship. In total I launched 5 torpedos, 3 against the aircraft carrier, and 2 against the hydrofoil. The 2 against the hydrofoil missed, the target being very fast and manouvrable. The aircarft carrier was sunk. At that moment I was at 500 feet. I decided to attack the hydrofoil with 1-2 harpoons so I changed depth to 110 feet. Right after setting the missile, I opened the tubes and launched one harpoon. 1 second later CTD. The error is the same as the one I quoted above last week. The address is the same 0x002f3976.
It was a quick mission.

The hardware and drivers on my pc haven't changed for at least a year.
I never had these crashes on RA 1, 1.1. So I'm astounded with RA 1.2.
Any changes have affected is in the best party - with updated a EXE file and NavalSimEngine Fix?
CrazyIvan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21-09-2010, 17:53   #2
goldorak
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
Any changes have affected is in the best party - with updated a EXE file and NavalSimEngine Fix?
I'm still testing although it seems that the game CTD when I fire a lot of weapons, like 6 to 8 torpedoes. Or a mix of torpedoes and missiles.
If I eliminate a hardware problem, then perhaps its a software incompatibility of some kind. The 2 programs I have continously active are Avira Antivirus and a torrent client. I'll see later what happens when pausing the torrent client.
goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21-09-2010, 18:22   #3
dd149
Sergeant

No major CTD on XP but testing still in progress. Antivirus Symantec active, but does not seem to interfere
New improvments for Udaloy make our mouth watering.

Последний раз редактировалось dd149; 21-09-2010 в 18:59.
dd149 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24-09-2010, 00:59   #4
dd149
Sergeant

CTD experienced on the mission "keep the petrol flowing" after killing the 2 kilos
still 2Mk48 and 4 kilo fired torpedoes chasing me plus two fired against the tanker at least 5 decoys (two AI three by me)in the water, so it seems that the CTD happens with a lot of objects (associated with sophisticated doctrines maybe?) in the water.
CTD occurred after 1st ASUW torpedo hit the tanker and just at the moment the 2nd one was hitting.
Старый 24-09-2010, 02:22   #5
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от dd149 Посмотреть сообщение
CTD experienced on the mission "keep the petrol flowing" after killing the 2 kilos
still 2Mk48 and 4 kilo fired torpedoes chasing me plus two fired against the tanker at least 5 decoys (two AI three by me)in the water, so it seems that the CTD happens with a lot of objects (associated with sophisticated doctrines maybe?) in the water.
CTD occurred after 1st ASUW torpedo hit the tanker and just at the moment the 2nd one was hitting.
The exact information is necessary - where CTD? EXE or NSE files, offset adress.
CrazyIvan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24-09-2010, 03:07   #6
dd149
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
The exact information is necessary - where CTD? EXE or NSE files, offset adress.
It showed a error window, but with no information inside and the main window became smaller and empty.How to get the debug info? I will try to reproduce the same situation.
Старый 24-09-2010, 10:36   #7
goldorak
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от dd149 Посмотреть сообщение
It showed a error window, but with no information inside and the main window became smaller and empty.How to get the debug info? I will try to reproduce the same situation.

On windows xp :

go into control panel
click on administrative tools
click on event viewer
go into the application entry

you'll find a list of all the applications that have CTD, hanged or exited abnormally. Find the one relating to DW, and it will have all the information CrazyIvan requested.
goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ