Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15-06-2010, 09:50   #958
Lau
Senior Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от goldorak Посмотреть сообщение
Frankly more players should realise that we are NOT entitled to anything.
After all we are enjoying a free mod, a very complex piece of software made over the course of several years by a team of talented coders/modders.
No one can criticise CrazyIvan or any other mod member because they don't want or don't feel like adding another playable unit. They do this as a hobby not as a full time job, full time paid job I mean. And even with all the critics, CrazyIvan and others have been quite forthcoming to the wishes of the different player communities. God know how many things I asked him to modify etc... And most of the time he has not turned a deaf ear.
But if he doesn't want to add new playables or doesn't want to write an extensive documentation on the inner working of RA, whatever his reasons are we must accept it and leave it at that.
There is no point in continuosly prodding him, it is kind of rude if you get my drift.

If some player communities are so invested in having a complete playable national navy modelled in RA then its time to take the challenge. Study the mod, learn to mod and hack the code etc... It takes time and commitment.
RA was not made in a day, and neither will the extensions that some communities are asking for.
Thank you Goldorak, but no need to defend RA team as no one is critisizing CrazyIvan or trying to be addamant on RA team, why should we do this ? We are just talking about future developments that we would like in RA mod so please cool down.

For the rest of your message I agree with you and we already are doing as much as we can to mod and create the rest of the french fleet. Also understand that as we speak the french community are playing every day and having fun with the RAmod, they play with many different platforms according to variety of scenarios. Sorry my messages did not reflect this as my part of the job is developping international events with other virtual navies and really think of completing a French virtual Navy. I do this for the french community and of curse for me. As Dyshman pointed out it is normal feeling he did the same and also you Goldorak and of curse we can wait, havent we already waited so long for RAmod, exchanging backwards and forwards messaged, perfecting the mod to this fantastic stage, so yes we fully support RAmod team and of curse they deserve to rest and yes we know we havent got any rights and have no intentions to have any. So no point in taking the conversation this way...

@Dyshman/Goldorak : We also play via IP so yes no problem to meet in a day of your convenience, let us know so we can check availability with other team members from the french team.

Lau

Последний раз редактировалось Lau; 15-06-2010 в 14:12.
Lau вне форума   Ответить с цитированием