Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15-06-2010, 03:08   #954
dyshman
Senior Aircraftsman

hi, Lau
of course, you are right. i'm partly agree with french community. we are respect your patriotic feelings, but main body of RA-team(who knows how to operate with .dll-files and navalsimengine: CrazyIvan, kpv974 and Jaf) made some platforms (like Victors I&II, Sturgeons and Harushio) hardly by my personal promise. i have started asking it more then year ago. personally I'm cant operate coding, and i can say, that I'm with some others man's, are "axillary staff" of RA-team. finding some information, consults, online-testing its our tasks.
CrazyIval told me that he bored to death with coding and making doctrines.
asking me to add new units is pointless gob. Ask CrazyIvan for it. May be, i repeat, MAY BE he will add it. probably he will consult you haw to make it later.(its only because "main body" bored to death with coding and troubleshooting)it only one reason why CrazyIvan do not want to do it NOW. lets them relax and enjoy playing )) are you agree, i hope?
what about online-meetengs, lets one fine evening we or you community participate mutual "battles"? we usually use OpenVPN conecting, rare Hamachi. post here if you interests
dyshman вне форума   Ответить с цитированием