Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15-06-2010, 01:43   #953
Lau
Senior Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от dyshman Посмотреть сообщение
hi, Lau
as i understand, your team intends to add French units. what are they?
may be patrol aircraft Atlantic? what helix you'll add? what surface ships? Tourville or Cassard?
nobody forget that you have "enlisted staff", 45 knots speed of seawolf or 700 meters diving depth of Alfa really demonstrate his "good" lewel of knowledge. whats wrong with Rubis parameters in RA? all game characteristics are actually links to reality. see my old post about Rubis.
we also have professional advisors. we personally consulted with retired navy officer, who have served on Victor III, Akula and Oscar II as weapons officer.
Hi Dyshman,

Yes you are correct our aim is extension of french fleet, same as you did for Russian fleet. Units as mentioned by Nemo.

This will be hard without your help, but in the same way you dreamed about RA before making it, we think of french fleet and we will do our best to build it, even sending you a box of french wine

With RA you have opened ways out of what seemed impossible, so here we are, also willing to have our fleet to play with french units during international tournaments. Any virtual fleet will dream of this, just because we love DW.

If you do not have the time to do this at least provide us with the basic information to accomplish this part of the development and once done integrate it in RA mod if you want. Or if you do not want to share, then perhaps a little help in adding these units with what ever values your professional advisors will suggest.

We have discussed our startreck story before, so lets not start again. You added Suffren for us and I am so happy that we can count on your help and the great mod that you have created. So our aim is not to say you are not doing your mod correctly, we know it is not easy to compile such an amount of information, so well done!

For us it will be a long process to get the know how to add the extra platforms of the french fleet, but if necessary we are ready to try. On the other hand for you it is an easy task as you already know the ins and outs of the DW Navalsymengine etc...

If you have no time to do this we can easely understand, thas all, very simple question.

We are a very active community and actively organising international challenges with other virtual fleets, the making of a french fleet with good game play will also benefit other virtual fleets as they will face new and different units, therefore making the game more interesting.

game play : what is the point in making french units that are too weak, nobody will use them. Yes you are right, museums are full of units that have no place in a modern warfare. Lets face it, it is hard to allways organise missions with old platforms, however a mix of bad, average and good platforms gives more choice and veriety of missions. So lets keep the fun in the game for the french team and other navies playing against us in friendly meetings.

did I say "thank you for your great mod"

Lau
Lau вне форума   Ответить с цитированием