Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 28-06-2010, 10:56   #1014
goldorak
Sergeant

@ Sertore : the excerpt you posted was made by Bellman on subsim and he was EXPLICITELY discussing LWAMI 3.10 and not RA.
The only thing he said about RA was this at the end of his post

Just for completeness :

Цитата:
I have been looking at close-in (killing-zone) torpedo performance namely within 1.5nm of target.
Whether or not a mods blurb flags-up changes, often subtle tweaks occur, somewhere on the modding journey.

Under test, a 48 locked on to my sub and bit on my active cm, 300 yds from my sub, as I attempted to slip out of its 'cone.'
Spoofed it climbed to preset depth, levelled then performed a manic vertical rotation to dive verticaly on my sub.
(The cm was released and remained, at subs depth 700 ft, torp preset 100 ft. All action above layer.)

Four issues:-
1. Minimal delay from spoofing to reengagement'
2. Speed of rotation in vertical plane.
3. Exhibits a very large vertical cone.
4. Overall time/distance factor demonstrating 'hyper' sensitivity. (Climb then descend 600ft within 300yds appx.)
This is related to how Mk 48 work is Lwami 3.10

Цитата:
However I have also observed some anomolies in RA torp/cm performance so I need to eliminate the possible effect of game
acceleration and/or Windows 7. I wonder whether anyone else may have had Windows 7 effects ? Hate to criticise
the modders excellent work, if the fault lies elsewhere.

goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием