Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 14-03-2010, 23:48   #675
Lau
Senior Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от Jaf Посмотреть сообщение
You is clear, but:
Where this was simulated in the DW?
I had ever seen, can anyone watched this?
developers.
Jaf I just realise I am wrong, DW simulated the speed effect on mast not the depth.

Цитата:
Сообщение от dd149 Посмотреть сообщение
Lets not make it too complicated. The original DW is not that bad in this field, there are so many other things to fix in the game, that I could live with this one.
I agree, please concentrate in the main problems. Because of the perfection already reached in the RA mod I wanted to let you know my findings. It is up to you to change according to technical possibilities.

Цитата:
Сообщение от Lau Посмотреть сообщение
French navy operates in metric system

Graphic problem in torpedo tube command pannel F6/torp tube command n°3, "number 3 graphic flickering", you will see it.

Is it possible to move mast location in conning tower to something approximative to real location. currently esm mast is too close to periscope and at same hight. View to 090° impossible when esm mast up.
Lau
- Can you change french submarine to metric system. Just say no and I live without it

- Graphic issue in torpedo command pannel? Again small detail, just wanted to let you know

- ESM mast position and hight, so it does not interfere with periscope watch (more important)

- Just noticed that LA FLTIII has a periscope mast instead off ESM mast graphic. When ESM and periscope up, you can see two periscope. Again small detail but just wanted to let you know.

Thank you for all your hard work,

Lau

Последний раз редактировалось Lau; 15-03-2010 в 00:50.
Lau вне форума   Ответить с цитированием