Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 14-03-2010, 22:16   #674
Jaf
БЧ-2

Цитата:
Сообщение от fitzcarraldo Посмотреть сообщение
Playing (autocrew on, truth off) the mission "Barents Sea Loiter"...
Is this a bug of RA 1.1? I don´t remember this problem with LWAMI... This mission isn´t a "RA mission". In the list, there are some missions with two versions, an original and the "RA" version. This "Barents sea loiter" only appears as original mission. What is the difference between this missions?
The difference is in Kirov`s loadout: I do not know how is in LWAMI, but in 1.04 Kirov have not Stallions.
The "problem" is that autocrew can not detect a missile launch from the air or ship.

Цитата:
Сообщение от Lau Посмотреть сообщение
I am only talking about max operation depth for masts, I tested other platforms and problem is the same you can operate masts at any depth which is not realistic
Hull has a depth limit and each mast has also a limit because mecanism can not resist the pressure. For example, after certain depth periscope lense will brake creating flooding. This was originally simulated in DW but not realistic because if for example in 688i, PD was 63 and you dive 64 mast brake.
Hope I was clear
You is clear, but:
Where this was simulated in the DW?
I had ever seen, can anyone watched this?

Remodeled doctrines and values in the database can fix many errors.
It is very difficult (but sometimes possible) to change hardcoded behavior.
It is impossible without a source to do something never envisaged by developers.

Последний раз редактировалось Jaf; 14-03-2010 в 22:46.
Jaf вне форума   Ответить с цитированием