Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 31-03-2011, 00:23   #1536
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от Snipt Посмотреть сообщение
Uhm... no, i did not do any defrag or registry works after i completly deinstalled and reinstalled the game and the mod. A friend of mine claims to have the same trouble. Also all other ingame sounds work fine, also stock sounds.

Well, if you say it gotta be with mine i better go check deep into the dlls and files there see if i can make up a solution for this.

Concerning the torpedo: I am well aware this torpedo retargeting function exists, but that certainly does not explain why a torpedo that was active at first runs in passive mode after retargeting. And it also does not explain how a missile launched from an AkulaII can impact the water 2 miles west south west of my location and IMMEDIATLY without making a single noise home in on my sub which was submerged at 1400 feet opposite of a layer AND a sound-speed "barrier"and effectively sink me. I observed this happening with Truth setting enabled as me and my friend were testing this mod with a large carrier BG. There were a lot of torpedo fights that preceded this event, but its still a "miracle".

Well anyway, i just wanted to bring attention to this. You guys made such a great mod that it impossibly could run free of mistakes. So a lot thanks for this, hope now that its mentioned maybe someday someone more knowledgable then me will notice this as well and may do something about it. For the rest thanks a lot guys and you Ivan especially as lead designer of this mod (i take it ) for an enhancement i have long been waiting for

Cheers

We did not do any "Miracle".

However engine of game, and formula, works as simple mathematics.

If the torpedo is induced on you - means for this aiming were the objective reasons.

If the torpedo was not guided on you - means and for this NON aiming too - there were what that objective reasons.

I can not, consider with what that the special case for this event.

Many variants of tests were considered, and the correct job was confirmed.

Let other players will confirm such strong feature Subroc Torpedoes - to attack 2 miles (3704 meters) a silent sub.

When the maximal distances of sensor controls of SUBROC's and AIR Dropped torpedos do not exceed 2 kms? %-)
CrazyIvan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием