Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22-05-2010, 16:43   #850
Lau
Senior Aircraftsman

to DD149 : Yes I agree, my point is about game play. Red October isnt real too

You can see it during games, none of the french players is willing to spend a night in a Rubis or Amethyste (I do) because of their poor capabilities, they simply act as torpedoes magnets and can only fire when is too late. I feel it is a shame to have modeled these two subs so beatifully and that no one uses them. It would therefore really be nice to have a modern submarine for our international challenges, not necessary matching Seawolf, but something in between Virginia and Trafalgar with blacksharks.

The easiest solution to this problem will be to simply improve Amethyste capabilities, upgrade it to something close to Los Angeles Flt I + real torpedoes like blackshark so we can play, just for game play purposes.

The fact is that these submarines are not in war against each other in real life, that we do not exactly know their real capabilities as it is top secret, however it will be very usefull to be able to play with them, just for game play purpose and of curse, for the fun of playing with french fleet platforms.
Lau вне форума   Ответить с цитированием