Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06-01-2017, 04:05   #2342
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от USA~Driver Посмотреть сообщение
Indeed. A Happy New Year to all.

No lump of coal in the stockings for us this season, eh? Again a huge thanks to all that made 1.41 possible. This thing looks to be a monster and for an assortment of reasons, I've been slow to unwrap and break it down, however my initial take is "OMG. where do I start?" lots of changes, additions, and options, way too much to list. Getting back from a fresh install I went to reinstall the Russian Voice Mod but for some reason the install program does not find the files it needs. I tried looking for any info about this and / or probably missed it, or is the mod even compatible with 1.41? If I missed it in the chglog, sorry in advance.

Also, for 1.40 and all others before, I used an enhanced sound mod ( LoBlo's Broadband Audio Enhancement Mod ) that among other things changed the annoying and unrealistic sounding crew voices to something a bit more palatable - Does this conflict the new sounds 1.41 has added ( i.e. distant explosions) Playing last night with all mods installed prior to 1.41 (no Rus voice mod) I didn't hear the explosions. I'm suspecting I'm going back to default voices for 1.41.

I can live without that one I suppose, but the Russian Voice Mod is a must. Whatever the case, congratulations on the modification, fellas. Outstanding work, as always. More feedback to come as we're so looking forward to the many hours prowling the depths with Reinforce Alert 1.41.
Rus Voices Pack - released for 1.41.