Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 23-07-2016, 13:30   #2243
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от USA~Driver Посмотреть сообщение
* In evade mode, for maximal speed TA has been Retracted.

So no more TB-16 washout at 20 kts? I suppose that's fair. Not happy about this - a major loss to my game strategy but I understand it, and will find a new tactic(s) to compensate. Adapt. Improvise. Overcome.

However, the chances of me divulging tactical information like that ever again are absolute zero. In good conscience giving advice to a fellow captain ended up being a lose situation for me. Lesson learned.

There. I've had my say, and will not bring this up again.
TB-16: Full speed 24 knots washout (you do not see a signal on brodband), but at this rate DEMON still able to keep tracker on the contact.

But this is not a washout rates as of the breaking speed rate.
Breaking speed TB-16 - 28 knots.
Accordingly, with a streaming TA-16, the AI Sub can not run more than 28 knots.
But washing out will be - above 24 knots, acoustics becomes dull.

If the AI captain decides to clean datum at high speed, then the TB-16 and TB-23 will be retract. Evade speed can be maximized. But only Sphere and Hull sonars will work on the AI Sub.

Even if the AI Sub reduces the speed - will still only work sphere and the hull, as a towed sonar - removed. About three minutes required to deploy the AI Sub any towed TB sonars again.

Like all the actions of a human player.

* - This is a random selection - AI captain will always be randomly to decide what tactics he chooses for evade torpedo.

Последний раз редактировалось CrazyIvan; 23-07-2016 в 13:55.
CrazyIvan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием