Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 24-04-2011, 22:40   #1575
Snipt
Leading Aircraftsman

Red face

Okay, got my troubles fixed now:
The sound trouble was due to a mistake i made during install, i think (hope) the torpedo doctrines error resulted from the same mistake. I unpacked all zip folders of the first installation package into one folder, in fact all i needed to do was unzip the first zip file only, then copy the contents to DW directory.

My apologies

Oh, btw. i managed to make this Mod jsgme switchable too:

When having a clean DW 1.04 installation copy the complete DW directory within the Sonalysts folder, apply the Mod and all updates to the copied DW, then create a Folder called "Mods" in your original DW directory (usually jsgme will do this during installation actually) and inside the "Mods" folder create another folder "RA Mod" (for example), now open the first RA installation so you can see what files were modified and copy the said files and folders from the copied DW into the .../originalDW/Mods/RA Mod/... folder preserving the given directory structure present in the copied DW.
So that for example /Copy of DangerousWaters/database/... in the copied folder becomes /DangerousWaters/Mods/RA Mod/database in the Mods folder. Soon as you start jsgme you can switch on and off RA Mod now.

Ya, i know you knew all of this all along... just thought i mention