Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 04-05-2018, 18:54   #2838
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от seadog0514 Посмотреть сообщение
hi, I have a request for you if you are not busy

For the current unbroken torpeto-guiding-wire, I really like to have some way to alter it, even if the method to be used is not that real.

as you mentioned before , to achieve the 100% reality for torpeto-guiding-wire, lots of works need to be done. so let's compromise that, let's just intruduce some kind of speed limit when sub wants to maintain the torpeto-guiding-wire, just like the way if sub's speed exceed some limitation, their TA will break.

the reason I really like to implement this kind of limitation is if there is a limitation to consider when wire-guiding torpeto, to achieve a hit , player will need more information before attack, also need to know how to use the layer to mask their own torpeto to alert opponent as late as possible.

there is a really bad way to play DW: detect target, no information gathering, no analysis, just shoot 3-5 torpetos, run , ping, wire-guiding ......

if it is convenient and easy for you, could you please tell me how to do that.
This will look like an error.

For example, if you turn off the cord option in the doctrine - there is no voice message about the wire break.

However, you can control the cord by torpedo - at least you can do torpedo reset by command SHUTDOWN.

A good idea is to close the muzzle to break the wire from the DOCTRINE.
In this case, you will receive a voice and text message about the wire break, and really lose control of the torpedo.
But this option is also quite complex - it requires intervention in the game engine.