Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 21-02-2017, 12:11   #2395
pepe
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
It has been fix:
Sirena, Divers - fix.
I have properly installed all patches: first and second (with all updates - last 09 feb 2017) from here:
Link
... and all errors above appears.
Maybe problem with SIRENA was caused by too high time compression because it is very rare.

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
# 3:
In the database, is the doctrine of AUX – for small ships.
Upon detection of an unknown underwater contact, doctrine will automatically turn on active sensors, since the other classification no. No passive sonar. Also, the doctrine will make the ship move in the direction of this contact, the speed at which the ship is NOT "blind" (Active Washout Speed).
Without active sonar, the ship will can't attack the target. This doctrine includes a active sonar ping for such vessels.
Ok, i didnt know about it. It is not big problem for me

====

Problem on Bergamini with NFH-90 is when you try to drop manual torpedo or depth charges. When you have only waypoint/sonobuoys buttons active, only way is engage from map. But after those method of attack, torpedo is droped too far from target. Engaging with depth charges causes flying helo to ownship direction.
It is error only on Bergamini. Perry and Udaloy works fine

====

And what about #5 and #6?
I know #5 isn't error, but it would be nice to change weapon of Proj. 61 from "unique" to "common" because it will help to design "vintage" scenarios.

====

Last little things:
Breakwaters are very nice addon for RA. Small error with this object:
They disappear on on 3d view when you look to end farer than curved one.
I think they should be shorter:
- one left curved
- one right curved
- one stright

My mission [WiP] where Molniya pinging and breakwaters disappear when you look on opposite to curved end:
Вложения
Тип файла: rar ATOMIC_RUN_v0_3a.rar (10.2 Кб, 419 просмотров)
pepe вне форума   Ответить с цитированием