Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 16-02-2016, 21:53   #2212
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от Billy Посмотреть сообщение
1. I realize what might be wrong with my testing. The map I used has a lot of ice coverage. I believe the ice is messing with torp's active seeker, but passive seeker has no issue of acquiring targets. So not sure if it is indeed modeled in game that other solid object such as ice would show up in active seeker. Also, I found out if the target's speed is 5kts or below, passive won't acquire. Anyway, active torp needs a lot of baby sitting than the passive seeker. Last nite, I was playing "Race of Cripple" mission, I got careless with my sprint. A kilo shot a torp at me while I am traveling at 32 kts. I immediately shot off a snapshot towards the suspicious bearing. After I slowed down, I did a quick 1 ping active to get the distance (only 7k yards away) and right in my torp's search cone. I enabled it immediately. A few seconds later, the torp slammed straight into the side of the Kilo. The poor bastard didn't have time to launch CM or maneuver.
2. Also in the same mission, I saw akula launch missile while traveling at 30kts. I am not sure about the depth. But definitely AI was able to launch some weapons outside parameters.
Regarding torpedo miss on Udaloy:

Did you preset the wrong mode - against surface ships. When you set the mode for ASW torpedoes instead ASUW.

Also - never install the x16 acceleration time when running torpedoes series MK-48 and Spearfish. Maximum acceleration - no more than x8.
Too complicated algorithm works - the sim engine does not have time to process the data from the doctrine.

Some info about add-on "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_33 version).
* - AI submarines are able to launch missile with the same depth as players. For example Stallion SS-N-16, depth launch increase to 150 meters, the missiles Series SS-N-27 with a depth launch of 100 meters, etc.

Speed missile launch - increase for russian sub (with bow Torpedo Tubes) to 15 kts.

Последний раз редактировалось CrazyIvan; 16-02-2016 в 22:11.
CrazyIvan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием