Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12-02-2016, 01:47   #2205
Billy
Corporal

Thanks for the tips. I totally agree with the difficulty increase. Before it was a game, now it's more simulation. First time with RA, I was a bit pissed by lack of success, but I am more proficient on the use of weapons. The reason why I emphasize search pattern is the snake pattern turns in RA are very narrow compared to stock, almost indistinguishable from straight line running. Before I can use the search pattern to determine whether the weapon has locked onto the target. But now it's very hard to tell the difference. Also, most of the platforms have towed sonar. Are there still really any baffles left uncovered? Also, I find it's very hard to close up the distance without risking counterdetection. My 688i can get up to 14kyd at best. Any tips on closing the distance but still remain undetected? Also, torpedo passive seeker feels much more powerful than stock game. In stock game, to hit a sub traveling at 5kts with passive torp is almost impossible. Just wonder what is the lowest target speed that passive seeker is still capable of tracking in RA?
Billy вне форума   Ответить с цитированием