Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 05-03-2010, 19:08   #549
fitzcarraldo
DW Sub Captain

About DSRV:

I play a custom mission (build with Mission editor), with a Los Angeles FLT III (with DSRV, my sub), and an Ohio SSBN (target sub).

Both subs at 200 ft depht, velocity 1 kt. My sub course to 270, the Ohio bearing at 45°, course 340, distance aprox. 1 MN. Scenery mid atlantic.

All autocrew on, and truth viewed. Maximum of realism on (except for the truth).

I launch the DSRV and it sail very good at 8 kt to target sub. The DSRV arrives correctly, but remains over the Ohio at 0 kt, without touch it. The target sub receive the DSRV at 1 kt. (A problem about that?).

While the DSRV sails to the target sub, I move my sub to course 000, at 3 kt. My new position for receive the incoming DSRV is aprox. 1 MN to north of the original position (of launch).

Then, I reduce my velocity to 1 kt. Change my depht to 220 ft.

The incoming DSRV sails to the original position of my sub (not the actual, 1 MN to north). When reached that, the DSRV turn right to my sub, and sails to it correctly and connect with my sub in his position.

This works fine for me, but:

-The return voyage of the DSRV is longer than the launch voyage, the DSRV goes to the original position of launch and then, only then, turn back to my new position to receive it. The DSRV don´t localize my new sub position and don´t return directly to my sub, only after it reachs the original position, turn to the actual position of my sub.

-The DSRV don´t touch the sub to rescue, only remains over that at some feets at 0 kt.

This "bugs", possibly, are due to the original DW and not to RA 1.1 (I think).

I can live with that little problems (for me...).

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo
fitzcarraldo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием