Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15-08-2012, 15:25   #5
USA~Driver
Corporal

Finally . . Some responses. Thanks guys.

To Panzermensch:

Correct. The counter-fire for enemy submarines has a bug. From an SSN-774 I launch 2 torps at an VICTOR III SSN across the layer at about 26000. He was unable to hear them until they got close and he was able to counter-fire 2 SUBROC type torps back at me and drop them directly on my head. Not sure how he was able to do that being he never "knew" I was there. Thinking a lucky shot, I re-racked the simulation and he was able to pull the feat off once again, this time with more accuracy. That's a fatal flaw as far as I'm concerned and has me pondering abandoning this mod all-together - The only thing that keeps me hanging in is all the drive-able submarines, and all the options that brings, And the hope CrazyIvan and the gang continue the great work.

As for the Severodvinsk SSN I just feel it's time to be added. It would be great if the Russians had their "bad -ass" to go against the likes of Seawolf and Virginia. I just never got sold on Akula II Imp going up against SSN21 or 774 but that's just me.

. . . . . Still am waiting for an answer to my original query about the Project 667AM. (?)

EDIT: And I'm not just saying "Drivable" units either: Just having them in the simulation as an opposing force is what I'm mainly getting at.

Последний раз редактировалось USA~Driver; 17-08-2012 в 12:12. Причина: Additions
USA~Driver вне форума   Ответить с цитированием