Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 23-09-2009, 23:40   #258
Гена
Senior Aircraftsman

CrazyIvan
Can you make the same (such as the "Gepard") displays on AKULAS/OSCARS II? Please! From the arguments I have that SONAR systems in these projects are exactly of the same type . The fact that the modernization Gepard was to say the least not according to plan, it is doubtful that there is a modified SONAR system. And even if so, then the rest of the subs, though not all, but are also being upgraded. Round narrowband display is nonsence. The spectral representation usually looks like the axis of time-frequency axis or amplitude axis - the axis of frequencies (Gepard style). As one can guess before display and digital media was created, plotters were used to capture the spectrum. So I have no idea why did Sonalysts made so irritative and odd round displays. I also can not imagine the hardware sample of that awful samples of the spectrum, which rotate in a circle, something unreal. Comparison of the spectral components at the normal display a much more plausible. All I have to ensure that Sonalists showed our boats as something unusual (as usually happens when western talks about soviet "ugly" electronics) and they've got it unfortunately. But you did great job and correct this crying injustice in case of Gepard. Maybe it is possible to fix others AKULAS/OSCARS II?
PS: A HUGE "thank you" for your work!

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
Now, time reload SAM launchers for users, has been increased up to 30 seconds (instead - 13 seconds default).

What idea of time of a reloads of the main torpedoes tubes by different sub are?

We can establish it to real parameters.

I have some info about torpedo tubes reload times.
In case of OSCAR replacing of the ammunition in the torpedo tubes takes 5 minutes (© "Udarnaya sila flota" / A. Pavlov. - Yakutsk: Sahapoligrafizdat, 2001 .- 48 pp.). That is 5 minutes for reloading 4 533 mm and 2 650-mm torpedoes. I do not know about remaining projects, I think red 3rd generation subs reload times are similar. Also read in the web about 636, that it takes 15 seconds to reload one torpedo tube.

Sorru for my not perfect english
Гена вне форума   Ответить с цитированием