Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06-04-2010, 10:56   #801
Jaf
БЧ-2

Цитата:
Сообщение от sertore Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, found a bug on Lada: relative menu is corrupted.
A possible reason for this - you have un-English localization of Windows
and you just switched the keyboard layout on the un-English language.
Try to switch the keyboard layout to English (Ctrl+Shift, Alt+Shift or whatever you have) and enter again the corresponding menu.

Цитата:
Сообщение от Lau Посмотреть сообщение
Can AI detect periscope on radar in RA_mod v1.1?
In DW all masts are non-physical objects, so they are not detected by radar. In RA was modeled detection of masts from user controlled airplane or helo.

Цитата:
Сообщение от dd149 Посмотреть сообщение
On Amethyste sub, Torpedo station, when you move the pointer on flood equalize muzzle commands you get Ahead 1/3, 2/3 et etc.
Similar things can be found in almost all added units - this is small evil, on which it would not be desirable to waste time and which does not affect gameplay, I hope.

Цитата:
Сообщение от Sag75 Посмотреть сообщение
Is there a difference between launching the game with Dangerouswaters.exe or LaunchDW.exe?
When I switch between two mods using Jsmge.. if I launch the game via Dangerouswater.exe I still have the previous screen and previous DW! If I launch it via LaunchDW.exe everything is all right as I would expect.. It's weird!
If you have installed multiple versions of DW, it certainly has value.
To run the appropriate version you must change paths in registry and execute exactly the dangerouswaters.exe, which relates to mod or run LaunchDW.exe which makes all of this itself.

Последний раз редактировалось Jaf; 06-04-2010 в 11:52.
Jaf вне форума   Ответить с цитированием